First reta dose taken today

emsjustin said:

hi,

Great write-up, really thorough.

Could you describe the type of hunger you're experiencing? Are you following any diet plan?

My Reta journey began at 0.5 weekly, which I then divided into 2 shots of 0.25. Eventually 3 shots of 0.25 turned out to be my sweet spot. After roughly 3 weeks my body tends to adapt, so I bump each dose up by another 0.25. That approach lets me keep hunger in check, quiet food noise, and still benefit from glucagon.

I stick to a strict diet plan with 4 meals per day. As mealtime approaches, I also feel hungry (not impulsive hunger) and eating makes it go away. Perhaps fixed eating times could work for you as well.

Reta doesn't cause the massive appetite suppression that others do, which is actually why it's better... your body needs food for energy and to preserve mass
Hey, that was a solid write-up of your journey so far.

What I’m experiencing isn’t "food noise" in the sense of wondering when my next meal is, needing food, or craving something. It’s a physical sensation instead. I can feel it in my body (I think around the stomach) — a strong irritation, almost a mild ache. Because I’ve done plenty of cutting before without peptides, I know this feeling: it’s the hunger that comes with a calorie deficit.

Even without food noise, I still give in to that hunger. Another issue: when I do eat, I can handle bigger portions without trouble. Keep in mind, though, this was all at 1mg per week.

Then last week I moved up to 2 mg, and honestly, for me the change is huge. These days I can have a 200-300 kcal meal and feel content for 3-4 hours. I do that 3-4 times a day, so I figure I’m getting around 1200-1500 kcal.

At 1mg I didn’t follow any meal plan at first — I just wanted to see what would happen on its own. At 2mg I do have one now: 4 meals a day (occasionally 3), made up only of proteins and fibers. For example, a whole 300g chicken breast plus 100g kidney beans counts as one meal. That leaves me satisfied enough that I don’t reach for snacks. It’s been working WONDERFUL for me this past week (since last friday, when I began 2mg).
 
hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
 
hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…
 
longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…
5mg vials?
 
longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…

Seems like Norway operates as its own market—at $1.6/mg, that's on the pricier side versus what I see around here.

When it comes to Reta, the lowest I've come across is a 140mg kit (1400mg total) going for $320, and that includes testing. Breaking that down per mg, 50mg would run you $11.43. As for my own spending, the highest I've gone is $.79/mg for R20 (just 1 kit to start out and keep vial lifespan longer), while the R60 I usually pick up has been $.48/mg.
 
BNLFL said:

longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…
5mg vials?
Right, 5mg x 10, meaning 50mg altogether, and that came to 80 usd.

woundcarping said:

longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…

Seems like Norway operates as its own market—at $1.6/mg, that's on the pricier side versus what I see around here.

When it comes to Reta, the lowest I've come across is a 140mg kit (1400mg total) going for $320, and that includes testing. Breaking that down per mg, 50mg would run you $11.43. As for my own spending, the highest I've gone is $.79/mg for R20 (just 1 kit to start out and keep vial lifespan longer), while the R60 I usually pick up has been $.48/mg.
My guess is that it's simply a matter of the per-unit cost dropping as quantity goes up. Take this example: 30mg x 10 vials runs about $200, but 60mg x 10 vials — twice as much — is $300 rather than $400, if that makes sense?
 
WEEK 3 UPDATE

This week's results have left me really pleased!

Appetite suppression has been incredible! My 2mg shot went in last friday (7 days back), and by Sunday the suppression was already quite strong. It stuck around until today, I'd say.

WEIGHT

Last week: 94.3kg / 207.9 lbs

Now: 90.7kg / 200 lbs

Difference: -3.6kg / -7.9 lbs

Almost 8 lbs down is wild! It's hard to wrap my head around, and maybe last week's scale reading was off?? Last week I only stepped on once (friday), but this week I've been weighing daily since Monday. So the current 200 lbs should be accurate. I can't really explain it.

PROTOCOL

2.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 8 pm today)

DIARY

Saturday I had roughly 2500 kcal. Sunday I fasted without much trouble (nothing eaten the whole day). Monday was around 1000 kcal, all protein and fibers (psyllium husk). I kept eating like that, 3-4 meals a day, just protein and psyllium husk through tuesday and wednesday too, so about 1000-1200 kcal. Thursday I added kidney beans (also just fibers, very low carbs) and got to about 1500 kcal. Today I think I hit around 1800 kcal.

As the week goes on, appetite suppression clearly fades.

PLANS FORWARD

Given how happy I am with this week, I'll stay at 2mg until I'm not. That said, I figure 2mg can carry me for at least 3-4 more weeks. Might bump to 3mg in 2-3 weeks though, we'll see!

SIDE NOTE

A few weeks back I mentioned ordering tesamorelin 10mg + ipamorelin 5mg. Sadly the vendor was pulling some odd stuff, having issues that stopped them shipping for a week. After that week I asked, and they said I now needed to give a tax id. I didn't want to hand over my tax id, so I asked for a refund, which came back quickly with no hassle. I've since ordered tesamorelin 10mg + ipamorelin 5mg from a different vendor!

So without the first vendor's delay, the tesa+ipa would already be here or arriving in a few days. Instead I'm likely waiting two more weeks for them.
 
woundcarping said:

longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…

Seems like Norway operates as its own market—at $1.6/mg, that's on the pricier side versus what I see around here.

When it comes to Reta, the lowest I've come across is a 140mg kit (1400mg total) going for $320, and that includes testing. Breaking that down per mg, 50mg would run you $11.43. As for my own spending, the highest I've gone is $.79/mg for R20 (just 1 kit to start out and keep vial lifespan longer), while the R60 I usually pick up has been $.48/mg.
That comes to $.23 (23 cents) per mg. I've also got some on the way.
 
BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…

Seems like Norway operates as its own market—at $1.6/mg, that's on the pricier side versus what I see around here.

When it comes to Reta, the lowest I've come across is a 140mg kit (1400mg total) going for $320, and that includes testing. Breaking that down per mg, 50mg would run you $11.43. As for my own spending, the highest I've gone is $.79/mg for R20 (just 1 kit to start out and keep vial lifespan longer), while the R60 I usually pick up has been $.48/mg.
That comes to $.23 (23 cents) per mg. I've also got some on the way.

With the dose I'm on now, and figuring in roughly 1% extra on average per vial, what's on the way should last me 17 years😂
 
woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…

Seems like Norway operates as its own market—at $1.6/mg, that's on the pricier side versus what I see around here.

When it comes to Reta, the lowest I've come across is a 140mg kit (1400mg total) going for $320, and that includes testing. Breaking that down per mg, 50mg would run you $11.43. As for my own spending, the highest I've gone is $.79/mg for R20 (just 1 kit to start out and keep vial lifespan longer), while the R60 I usually pick up has been $.48/mg.
That comes to $.23 (23 cents) per mg. I've also got some on the way.

With the dose I'm on now, and figuring in roughly 1% extra on average per vial, what's on the way should last me 17 years😂
Wow! With my wife's and my current doses, the 6 kits arriving from the recent GB give us over 6 years. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.
 
BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…

Seems like Norway operates as its own market—at $1.6/mg, that's on the pricier side versus what I see around here.

When it comes to Reta, the lowest I've come across is a 140mg kit (1400mg total) going for $320, and that includes testing. Breaking that down per mg, 50mg would run you $11.43. As for my own spending, the highest I've gone is $.79/mg for R20 (just 1 kit to start out and keep vial lifespan longer), while the R60 I usually pick up has been $.48/mg.
That comes to $.23 (23 cents) per mg. I've also got some on the way.

With the dose I'm on now, and figuring in roughly 1% extra on average per vial, what's on the way should last me 17 years😂
Wow! With my wife's and my current doses, the 6 kits arriving from the recent GB give us over 6 years. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.

Staying at 16mg/week isn’t something I plan on doing forever. I’ve still got about 40lb left to lose, which likely puts me at that goal around October.

In the freezer I’ve got a couple years’ worth, along with a decent amount of Tirz and Cag, and more of both are already on the way.
 
woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

longestyards said:

hosseinzadeh said:

hello fellow norwegian! might be a super stupid question, but when you order for example like you did are all those vials 5 mg? 5 * 10 = 50 mg in total? for like 80 usd?
Hei mednordmann! Det stemmer! Det høres faktisk helt sykt billig ut når du sier det sånn nå…

Seems like Norway operates as its own market—at $1.6/mg, that's on the pricier side versus what I see around here.

When it comes to Reta, the lowest I've come across is a 140mg kit (1400mg total) going for $320, and that includes testing. Breaking that down per mg, 50mg would run you $11.43. As for my own spending, the highest I've gone is $.79/mg for R20 (just 1 kit to start out and keep vial lifespan longer), while the R60 I usually pick up has been $.48/mg.
That comes to $.23 (23 cents) per mg. I've also got some on the way.

With the dose I'm on now, and figuring in roughly 1% extra on average per vial, what's on the way should last me 17 years😂
Wow! With my wife's and my current doses, the 6 kits arriving from the recent GB give us over 6 years. Looks like I've got some catching up to do.

Staying at 16mg/week isn’t something I plan on doing forever. I’ve still got about 40lb left to lose, which likely puts me at that goal around October.

In the freezer I’ve got a couple years’ worth, along with a decent amount of Tirz and Cag, and more of both are already on the way.
I counted the vials: right now I have 70, and another 70 are coming from a few GB. Once those GB arrive in 6-10 weeks, that will bring me to 140 vials, ranging from 24-140. I also worked out the total mg—it’s frightening—so at my current pace it’s probably well beyond 6 years.
 
WEEK 5 UPDATE

Apologies for skipping the week 4 post — Friday was labor day, so I took a short break and had no way to step on the scale, which is why no update went up.

On the whole, the fat around my midsection seems to be shrinking, yet the number on the scale hasn't budged??

WEIGHT

Last week: 90.7kg / 200 lbs

Now: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Difference: +0.7kg / +1.5 lbs

I'm stumped as to why the scale crept upward a little? There's no question I've dropped fat around my belly! The only explanations I can come up with are that I've managed to add a little muscle somehow, or perhaps I'm holding onto more water for some reason? Beats me...

PROTOCOL

3.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 7 pm today)

This is my first day at 3mg reta! Up until today I had been on 2mg reta. That said, I don't find the appetite suppression strong enough! Hunger control seems fine, but I'm after a bigger effect!

DIARY

Chicken breast shows up in my meals roughly 3 times per day. With each serving I take one heaping teaspoon of psyllium husk. Beyond those 3 chicken breast meals, I'll eat one more meal — beef, eggs, or something else fattier. My daily intake should land around 1500-1800 kcal, which ought to mean a 500 kcal daily deficit over these past two weeks. Could this enormous protein load have contributed to building a bit of muscle??

PLANS FORWARD

Stay at 3mg for the coming 4 weeks.

SIDE NOTE

A few days back my second shipment from China arrived. As a result, I'm now also running tesa + ipa (1mg + 0.5mg) every night! My plan is 5 nights on and 2 days off, and I intend to keep this up for the next 4 weeks too!
 
WEEK 6 UPDATE

WEIGHT


Last week: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Now: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Difference: +0.0kg / +0.0 lbs

My weight hasn't budged. That's really strange... since my daily deficit has clearly been 500-1000kcal. As I mentioned earlier, the only explanation is that I'm putting on muscle too. I figure I'm building muscle mainly due to my high protein intake (140+ g every day).

PROTOCOL

4.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 8 pm today)

So, I've bumped it up to 4.0 mg now. The previous week I used 3.0 mg and the hunger suppression I felt was the strongest since I began 6 weeks ago. Honestly, I could have remained at 3.0 mg and likely dropped about 1 lbs per week from here on. So, I'm sure that 4.0 mg will be fantastic for my weightloss.

DIARY

White rice is now part of my meals. Chicken breasts are still a big part of what I eat, but these days some meals include white rice alongside them. Every day I count calories and I stay under 1500 kcal. Depending on how much I walk, my maintenance is roughly 2200-2500 each day.

PLANS FORWARD

Stay at 4mg for the coming 4 weeks. I've made the decision to add cardio so the weight comes off even quicker. So, if everything goes to plan, by next week I ought to have dropped around 2kg/5lbs or so. My intention is 60 min of low intensity jogging every day. Probably in the morning. I picked up a whoop band so I can watch my heartbeat and keep it in the fatburning zone.

SIDE NOTE

This week I've also been running tesa + ipa. My schedule was 5 days on, then 2 days off, and right now I'm in my 5 days on (though today is the 3rd day of that 5 days on). Could this also be why I've gained muscle?
 
longestyards said:

WEEK 6 UPDATE

WEIGHT


Last week: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Now: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Difference: +0.0kg / +0.0 lbs

My weight hasn't budged. That's really strange... since my daily deficit has clearly been 500-1000kcal. As I mentioned earlier, the only explanation is that I'm putting on muscle too. I figure I'm building muscle mainly due to my high protein intake (140+ g every day).

PROTOCOL

4.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 8 pm today)

So, I've bumped it up to 4.0 mg now. The previous week I used 3.0 mg and the hunger suppression I felt was the strongest since I began 6 weeks ago. Honestly, I could have remained at 3.0 mg and likely dropped about 1 lbs per week from here on. So, I'm sure that 4.0 mg will be fantastic for my weightloss.

DIARY

White rice is now part of my meals. Chicken breasts are still a big part of what I eat, but these days some meals include white rice alongside them. Every day I count calories and I stay under 1500 kcal. Depending on how much I walk, my maintenance is roughly 2200-2500 each day.

PLANS FORWARD

Stay at 4mg for the coming 4 weeks. I've made the decision to add cardio so the weight comes off even quicker. So, if everything goes to plan, by next week I ought to have dropped around 2kg/5lbs or so. My intention is 60 min of low intensity jogging every day. Probably in the morning. I picked up a whoop band so I can watch my heartbeat and keep it in the fatburning zone.

SIDE NOTE

This week I've also been running tesa + ipa. My schedule was 5 days on, then 2 days off, and right now I'm in my 5 days on (though today is the 3rd day of that 5 days on). Could this also be why I've gained muscle?
4mg of reta and no effect at all? That's rough!
 
Best of luck! I’m also fairly new to this and I’m in week 4 of reta at the moment — the appetite suppression and quieter food noise have honestly stood out to me so far.

I’ll be watching for your week-by-week updates to see how things move for you. For my part, I’m keeping my stack as simple as possible for now, so I can tell what’s actually coming from reta before I layer in anything else.

Can’t wait to hear how it goes for you!
 
laansasa said:

longestyards said:

WEEK 6 UPDATE

WEIGHT


Last week: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Now: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Difference: +0.0kg / +0.0 lbs

My weight hasn't budged. That's really strange... since my daily deficit has clearly been 500-1000kcal. As I mentioned earlier, the only explanation is that I'm putting on muscle too. I figure I'm building muscle mainly due to my high protein intake (140+ g every day).

PROTOCOL

4.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 8 pm today)

So, I've bumped it up to 4.0 mg now. The previous week I used 3.0 mg and the hunger suppression I felt was the strongest since I began 6 weeks ago. Honestly, I could have remained at 3.0 mg and likely dropped about 1 lbs per week from here on. So, I'm sure that 4.0 mg will be fantastic for my weightloss.

DIARY

White rice is now part of my meals. Chicken breasts are still a big part of what I eat, but these days some meals include white rice alongside them. Every day I count calories and I stay under 1500 kcal. Depending on how much I walk, my maintenance is roughly 2200-2500 each day.

PLANS FORWARD

Stay at 4mg for the coming 4 weeks. I've made the decision to add cardio so the weight comes off even quicker. So, if everything goes to plan, by next week I ought to have dropped around 2kg/5lbs or so. My intention is 60 min of low intensity jogging every day. Probably in the morning. I picked up a whoop band so I can watch my heartbeat and keep it in the fatburning zone.

SIDE NOTE

This week I've also been running tesa + ipa. My schedule was 5 days on, then 2 days off, and right now I'm in my 5 days on (though today is the 3rd day of that 5 days on). Could this also be why I've gained muscle?
4mg of reta and no effect at all? That's rough!
Nope, the dose was 3mg reta! Hunger suppression was actually really strong for me. The issue was just that my weight stayed the same. But as I mentioned, I believe it's due to adding muscle as well.

modoodom said:

Best of luck! I’m also fairly new to this and I’m in week 4 of reta at the moment — the appetite suppression and quieter food noise have honestly stood out to me so far.

I’ll be watching for your week-by-week updates to see how things move for you. For my part, I’m keeping my stack as simple as possible for now, so I can tell what’s actually coming from reta before I layer in anything else.

Can’t wait to hear how it goes for you!
IMO that's a really solid approach. My reta journey began at 0.5mg, and I went through 1mg, then 2 mg, then 3mg before introducing tesa + ipa. Honestly, every one of those doses did give me hunger suppression! So I figure it's quite possible to stay at maintenance on 1-2mg reta without putting on weight, and maybe even drop 1lbs per month.

And the vivid dreams from tesa + ipa during sleep? Everyone was spot on about that. Still, I'm loving it. It feels like getting a second life while you're asleep!
 
longestyards said:

laansasa said:

longestyards said:

WEEK 6 UPDATE

WEIGHT


Last week: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Now: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Difference: +0.0kg / +0.0 lbs

My weight hasn't budged. That's really strange... since my daily deficit has clearly been 500-1000kcal. As I mentioned earlier, the only explanation is that I'm putting on muscle too. I figure I'm building muscle mainly due to my high protein intake (140+ g every day).

PROTOCOL

4.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 8 pm today)

So, I've bumped it up to 4.0 mg now. The previous week I used 3.0 mg and the hunger suppression I felt was the strongest since I began 6 weeks ago. Honestly, I could have remained at 3.0 mg and likely dropped about 1 lbs per week from here on. So, I'm sure that 4.0 mg will be fantastic for my weightloss.

DIARY

White rice is now part of my meals. Chicken breasts are still a big part of what I eat, but these days some meals include white rice alongside them. Every day I count calories and I stay under 1500 kcal. Depending on how much I walk, my maintenance is roughly 2200-2500 each day.

PLANS FORWARD

Stay at 4mg for the coming 4 weeks. I've made the decision to add cardio so the weight comes off even quicker. So, if everything goes to plan, by next week I ought to have dropped around 2kg/5lbs or so. My intention is 60 min of low intensity jogging every day. Probably in the morning. I picked up a whoop band so I can watch my heartbeat and keep it in the fatburning zone.

SIDE NOTE

This week I've also been running tesa + ipa. My schedule was 5 days on, then 2 days off, and right now I'm in my 5 days on (though today is the 3rd day of that 5 days on). Could this also be why I've gained muscle?
4mg of reta and no effect at all? That's rough!
Nope, the dose was 3mg reta! Hunger suppression was actually really strong for me. The issue was just that my weight stayed the same. But as I mentioned, I believe it's due to adding muscle as well.

modoodom said:

Best of luck! I’m also fairly new to this and I’m in week 4 of reta at the moment — the appetite suppression and quieter food noise have honestly stood out to me so far.

I’ll be watching for your week-by-week updates to see how things move for you. For my part, I’m keeping my stack as simple as possible for now, so I can tell what’s actually coming from reta before I layer in anything else.

Can’t wait to hear how it goes for you!
IMO that's a really solid approach. My reta journey began at 0.5mg, and I went through 1mg, then 2 mg, then 3mg before introducing tesa + ipa. Honestly, every one of those doses did give me hunger suppression! So I figure it's quite possible to stay at maintenance on 1-2mg reta without putting on weight, and maybe even drop 1lbs per month.

And the vivid dreams from tesa + ipa during sleep? Everyone was spot on about that. Still, I'm loving it. It feels like getting a second life while you're asleep!
So far it's been great! Nothing in the way of sides (fingers crossed!)

What's your experience with Tesa and IPA been like? It's something I've had my eye on, since down the line I want to bring in something that leans more toward recovery and overnight HGH support.

DSIP has been treating me okay up to now, though I'm still figuring out the right dose and what actually suits me best. A lot of folks bring up tesa for HGH/IGF-1 support, recovery, and body composition, so my curiosity is definitely piqued.

I've also come across plenty of people saying the CJC-1295 no DAC + IPA combo looks like one of the stronger choices specifically for sleep and nighttime recovery, so I'm doing my homework before I add anything else.

Where have you seen the most upside — recovery, sleep, physique changes, or something else entirely?
 
modoodom said:

longestyards said:

laansasa said:

longestyards said:

WEEK 6 UPDATE

WEIGHT


Last week: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Now: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Difference: +0.0kg / +0.0 lbs

My weight hasn't budged. That's really strange... since my daily deficit has clearly been 500-1000kcal. As I mentioned earlier, the only explanation is that I'm putting on muscle too. I figure I'm building muscle mainly due to my high protein intake (140+ g every day).

PROTOCOL

4.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 8 pm today)

So, I've bumped it up to 4.0 mg now. The previous week I used 3.0 mg and the hunger suppression I felt was the strongest since I began 6 weeks ago. Honestly, I could have remained at 3.0 mg and likely dropped about 1 lbs per week from here on. So, I'm sure that 4.0 mg will be fantastic for my weightloss.

DIARY

White rice is now part of my meals. Chicken breasts are still a big part of what I eat, but these days some meals include white rice alongside them. Every day I count calories and I stay under 1500 kcal. Depending on how much I walk, my maintenance is roughly 2200-2500 each day.

PLANS FORWARD

Stay at 4mg for the coming 4 weeks. I've made the decision to add cardio so the weight comes off even quicker. So, if everything goes to plan, by next week I ought to have dropped around 2kg/5lbs or so. My intention is 60 min of low intensity jogging every day. Probably in the morning. I picked up a whoop band so I can watch my heartbeat and keep it in the fatburning zone.

SIDE NOTE

This week I've also been running tesa + ipa. My schedule was 5 days on, then 2 days off, and right now I'm in my 5 days on (though today is the 3rd day of that 5 days on). Could this also be why I've gained muscle?
4mg of reta and no effect at all? That's rough!
Nope, the dose was 3mg reta! Hunger suppression was actually really strong for me. The issue was just that my weight stayed the same. But as I mentioned, I believe it's due to adding muscle as well.

modoodom said:

Best of luck! I’m also fairly new to this and I’m in week 4 of reta at the moment — the appetite suppression and quieter food noise have honestly stood out to me so far.

I’ll be watching for your week-by-week updates to see how things move for you. For my part, I’m keeping my stack as simple as possible for now, so I can tell what’s actually coming from reta before I layer in anything else.

Can’t wait to hear how it goes for you!
IMO that's a really solid approach. My reta journey began at 0.5mg, and I went through 1mg, then 2 mg, then 3mg before introducing tesa + ipa. Honestly, every one of those doses did give me hunger suppression! So I figure it's quite possible to stay at maintenance on 1-2mg reta without putting on weight, and maybe even drop 1lbs per month.

And the vivid dreams from tesa + ipa during sleep? Everyone was spot on about that. Still, I'm loving it. It feels like getting a second life while you're asleep!
So far it's been great! Nothing in the way of sides (fingers crossed!)

What's your experience with Tesa and IPA been like? It's something I've had my eye on, since down the line I want to bring in something that leans more toward recovery and overnight HGH support.

DSIP has been treating me okay up to now, though I'm still figuring out the right dose and what actually suits me best. A lot of folks bring up tesa for HGH/IGF-1 support, recovery, and body composition, so my curiosity is definitely piqued.

I've also come across plenty of people saying the CJC-1295 no DAC + IPA combo looks like one of the stronger choices specifically for sleep and nighttime recovery, so I'm doing my homework before I add anything else.

Where have you seen the most upside — recovery, sleep, physique changes, or something else entirely?
I’m in week 2 of tesa + ipa, so there’s nothing I can report yet other than the vivid dreams being enjoyable. My main reason for using it is to burn fat around the stomach. I haven’t looked into other effects such as recovery, like you brought up.

dsip is completely new to me. Peptides are still pretty new territory for me.

I did casually watch a few videos on cjc + ipa, and they claimed it’s essentially the same as tesa only cheaper. But since tesa is already fairly cheap from the Chinese vendors (in my opinion), I figured let’s go with tesa because there’s more buzz around it. So my plan is to see how tesa works, then maybe next year once I know more about peptides I can try cjc and compare which one is better. Still, I think like most people say, they are only marginally the same thing.

As for recovery, I can’t say anything either! The main reason is that my training style is loooong rests and low reps, so recovery isn’t really something I need. I don’t train for hypertrophy. I train only to keep myself “fit”.

What’s your goal with the peptides? You seem focused on recovery, so I’m guessing your goal is more lifting based?
 
longestyards said:

modoodom said:

longestyards said:

laansasa said:

longestyards said:

WEEK 6 UPDATE

WEIGHT


Last week: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Now: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs

Difference: +0.0kg / +0.0 lbs

My weight hasn't budged. That's really strange... since my daily deficit has clearly been 500-1000kcal. As I mentioned earlier, the only explanation is that I'm putting on muscle too. I figure I'm building muscle mainly due to my high protein intake (140+ g every day).

PROTOCOL

4.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 8 pm today)

So, I've bumped it up to 4.0 mg now. The previous week I used 3.0 mg and the hunger suppression I felt was the strongest since I began 6 weeks ago. Honestly, I could have remained at 3.0 mg and likely dropped about 1 lbs per week from here on. So, I'm sure that 4.0 mg will be fantastic for my weightloss.

DIARY

White rice is now part of my meals. Chicken breasts are still a big part of what I eat, but these days some meals include white rice alongside them. Every day I count calories and I stay under 1500 kcal. Depending on how much I walk, my maintenance is roughly 2200-2500 each day.

PLANS FORWARD

Stay at 4mg for the coming 4 weeks. I've made the decision to add cardio so the weight comes off even quicker. So, if everything goes to plan, by next week I ought to have dropped around 2kg/5lbs or so. My intention is 60 min of low intensity jogging every day. Probably in the morning. I picked up a whoop band so I can watch my heartbeat and keep it in the fatburning zone.

SIDE NOTE

This week I've also been running tesa + ipa. My schedule was 5 days on, then 2 days off, and right now I'm in my 5 days on (though today is the 3rd day of that 5 days on). Could this also be why I've gained muscle?
4mg of reta and no effect at all? That's rough!
Nope, the dose was 3mg reta! Hunger suppression was actually really strong for me. The issue was just that my weight stayed the same. But as I mentioned, I believe it's due to adding muscle as well.

modoodom said:

Best of luck! I’m also fairly new to this and I’m in week 4 of reta at the moment — the appetite suppression and quieter food noise have honestly stood out to me so far.

I’ll be watching for your week-by-week updates to see how things move for you. For my part, I’m keeping my stack as simple as possible for now, so I can tell what’s actually coming from reta before I layer in anything else.

Can’t wait to hear how it goes for you!
IMO that's a really solid approach. My reta journey began at 0.5mg, and I went through 1mg, then 2 mg, then 3mg before introducing tesa + ipa. Honestly, every one of those doses did give me hunger suppression! So I figure it's quite possible to stay at maintenance on 1-2mg reta without putting on weight, and maybe even drop 1lbs per month.

And the vivid dreams from tesa + ipa during sleep? Everyone was spot on about that. Still, I'm loving it. It feels like getting a second life while you're asleep!
So far it's been great! Nothing in the way of sides (fingers crossed!)

What's your experience with Tesa and IPA been like? It's something I've had my eye on, since down the line I want to bring in something that leans more toward recovery and overnight HGH support.

DSIP has been treating me okay up to now, though I'm still figuring out the right dose and what actually suits me best. A lot of folks bring up tesa for HGH/IGF-1 support, recovery, and body composition, so my curiosity is definitely piqued.

I've also come across plenty of people saying the CJC-1295 no DAC + IPA combo looks like one of the stronger choices specifically for sleep and nighttime recovery, so I'm doing my homework before I add anything else.

Where have you seen the most upside — recovery, sleep, physique changes, or something else entirely?
I’m in week 2 of tesa + ipa, so there’s nothing I can report yet other than the vivid dreams being enjoyable. My main reason for using it is to burn fat around the stomach. I haven’t looked into other effects such as recovery, like you brought up.

dsip is completely new to me. Peptides are still pretty new territory for me.

I did casually watch a few videos on cjc + ipa, and they claimed it’s essentially the same as tesa only cheaper. But since tesa is already fairly cheap from the Chinese vendors (in my opinion), I figured let’s go with tesa because there’s more buzz around it. So my plan is to see how tesa works, then maybe next year once I know more about peptides I can try cjc and compare which one is better. Still, I think like most people say, they are only marginally the same thing.

As for recovery, I can’t say anything either! The main reason is that my training style is loooong rests and low reps, so recovery isn’t really something I need. I don’t train for hypertrophy. I train only to keep myself “fit”.

What’s your goal with the peptides? You seem focused on recovery, so I’m guessing your goal is more lifting based?
Honestly, that tracks. From what I keep seeing, the vivid dreams are the thing people on tesa + ipa mention over and over.

And sure — based on what I've come across, the tesa vs CJC+IPA comparison is one of those arguments that never gets settled, with each side convinced their pick wins. That said, I have noticed more folks calling out tesa specifically for visceral fat and body composition, and that's the part that holds my attention.

Truthfully my aims are a bit of a mix — body composition for sure, but recovery too, plus sleep quality, inflammation, and long-term health and performance overall. At 38 I'm still training hard and keeping active, so I want better recovery without stacking 15 compounds and losing track of which one is doing the work.

By the way, DSIP is short for Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide. Sleep quality and deeper sleep are what it usually gets discussed for. Oddly, so far the lower doses have been doing more for me than the higher ones.
 
Back
Top