domin8brix
Explorer
Hell to the yes!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for letting us in on your journey. Incredible results. Well done!FarmgirlRebel said:
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230
November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs
Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether
These GLPs have made me so happy...
At this stage I'm working on shifting into maintenance. Sure, dropping another 5-10lbs is possible, but standing 5'5 and weighing 148 works well for me. As I've gotten older, going too thin brings genuine risks—my face no longer carries the fullness it did when I was younger... that buccal fat disappears with age.Sasquatch said:
How in the world did I not see this?
Nice work, FGR!!
So is this maintenance for you, or are you still losing?![]()
What a transformation — truly incredible. Everything you've achieved up to now deserves real pride. Here's hoping I can bring that same level of commitment.FarmgirlRebel said:
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230
November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs
Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether
These GLPs have made me so happy...
You can do it too! The single piece of advice I can offer is simply this: "don't give up"...that's all there is to it.BigDog8084 said:
What a transformation — truly incredible. Everything you've achieved up to now deserves real pride. Here's hoping I can bring that same level of commitment.FarmgirlRebel said:
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230
November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs
Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether
These GLPs have made me so happy...
I want to mention the inside of you too. Among the folks here, you're one of the kindest, and your nature is just the sweetest.FarmgirlRebel said:
You can do it too! The single piece of advice I can offer is simply this: "don't give up"...that's all there is to it.BigDog8084 said:
What a transformation — truly incredible. Everything you've achieved up to now deserves real pride. Here's hoping I can bring that same level of commitment.FarmgirlRebel said:
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230
November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs
Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether
These GLPs have made me so happy...
Well done on what you've achieved.FarmgirlRebel said:
T
Thanks...geez, it seems like every one of us is familiar with that yo-yo diet cycle. Anyone who's been overweight for a long time certainly is.Lovedog100 said:
WowFarmgirlRebel said:
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230
November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs
Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether
These GLPs have made me so happy...That's fantastic progress — over half your body weight gone. Since I used to dodge anyone with a camera, I have zero before shots of myself. Seeing proof of how I looked was something I avoided. Finding a way to help obese people feel normal again truly changes everything. Exercise, starving myself, and ozempic — I gave all of them a shot. Nothing worked for me until Reta. After surgery you pushed even harder, and I respect you for staying with it. Good Job
![]()
Over the last 20 years I've dropped maybe 500-600lbs all together, only to put it back on and then more. The only way I could even dream of keeping it off was by staying in a total calorie deficit and working out as though it were a 9-to-5...but that isn't really living, it's servitude.
Honestly, it makes me want to bitch-slap the "just use willpower, exercise and count calories" crowd.Duh, do you think we haven't tried that...morons.
My bariatric doctor at the Mayo Clinic told me plainly: obese people who lose weight through diet and exercise alone have a 95% regain rate. Bariatric surgery improves the odds a lot, but they're still not in our favor. GLPs are life changing. For the first time, I feel like I might actually have a handle on maintenance.
Honestly, ever since my bariatric surgery, Premier is something I can't stand to even glance at. That gag reflex is no joke. I actually enjoyed them before, but then I had to drink them as a liquid diet for 2 weeks prior to surgery and 1 week afterward...yuckbyefatlicia said:
Here's to what you've achieved—I'll cover the next Premier Protein roundFarmgirlRebel said:
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230
November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs
Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether
These GLPs have made me so happy...![]()
Could you send me your DIY recipe in a DM? I'd really like to give it a shotFarmgirlRebel said:
Honestly, ever since my bariatric surgery, Premier is something I can't stand to even glance at. That gag reflex is no joke. I actually enjoyed them before, but then I had to drink them as a liquid diet for 2 weeks prior to surgery and 1 week afterward...yuckbyefatlicia said:
Here's to what you've achieved—I'll cover the next Premier Protein roundFarmgirlRebel said:
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230
November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs
Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether
These GLPs have made me so happy...![]()
These days I mix up my own using milk, whey isolate, and Carnation chocolate instant breakfast...sure, it's likely not as healthy for me, but I can at least get some protein down
that girl is gonna turn up showing off in front of those girlsconzopiriani said:
Now I can finally answer that invitation to the High School reunion!
Honestly, there's nothing complicated about it.byefatlicia said:
Could you send me your DIY recipe in a DM? I'd really like to give it a shotFarmgirlRebel said:
Honestly, ever since my bariatric surgery, Premier is something I can't stand to even glance at. That gag reflex is no joke. I actually enjoyed them before, but then I had to drink them as a liquid diet for 2 weeks prior to surgery and 1 week afterward...yuckbyefatlicia said:
Here's to what you've achieved—I'll cover the next Premier Protein roundFarmgirlRebel said:
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230
November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs
Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether
These GLPs have made me so happy...![]()
These days I mix up my own using milk, whey isolate, and Carnation chocolate instant breakfast...sure, it's likely not as healthy for me, but I can at least get some protein down
Edit: if you'd rather, feel free to share it in this thread or somewhere else instead![]()