Finally sharing my before and after...here we go

FarmgirlRebel

Explorer
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
 
Truly transformative. That's something to take pride in. Please keep motivating all of us with what you've achieved. 💪🙏
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
1b790f9e97b684626a78289442ed351aa24281598ecff379621a8d6e0d9bf0c6.gif


d641a47af94197e03d49af01d677276e5fe1cc73b8f27be23fc52b8c56b3261c.gif
 
wow, what an unbelievable accomplishment! Still, I wouldn't have expected anything less from you. Great job
 
Well done! You look fantastic. I really appreciate you sharing this. Today I was in need of that kind of motivation.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
The only issue is that you should have hit a bank before dropping all that weight, nobody would know who you are 😛 WELL DONE !!!
 
dzl515 said:

Congrats! Reaching a win this big has to feel absolutely wonderful!
A totally different existence...I feel the way I did back in my 30s...just with extra wrinkles and grey hair 😆 but seeing my old face return to its shape is lovely.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
That's wild! So glad for you, girl! You've gotta be out there crushing triathlons whenever you're not busy.
 
Back
Top