Ruckus4519
Explorer
Is that the Fisherman dude? He brought his (?) ancient thread back from the dead, and I blocked him right away lmaobyefatlicia said:
Threads along these lines are actually somewhat appealing to me. They get people to refine how they approach things. And there is plenty we are unaware of being unaware of. With any luck, some will learn from this.Chili777 said:
I'm shocked that this is something people are debating. Harm reduction should be the top priority for every person in this space. This doesn't qualify.Do you recall that needle safety thread? Even though the conversation was rough, it was likely beneficial.
Looking right now, I can see he got banned though.
Hold on. Gen Z was also under the impression they looked juicy and delicious. (I have no idea where generations end.)Rolltide61 said:
Yeah, that's believable. I'd put 20 dollars on her being a Millennial. After all, they also eat Tide pods.....ltjltj said:
I can't follow any of this. Did the child actually put water into syringes and inject it? Or did someone manage to get the vial open — because if that happened, it ought to be extremely clear that it can't be used to mix peptides. After that, the sister showed up for a visit and did the mixing? Since when is that a normal arrangement? Were those her own peptides and she was drawing on your BAC? Or was she doing you a favor by mixing yours? There are so many absurd layers here that I don't buy any of it. Assuming it did happen, my advice is firm: grey peptides are a bad fit for OP's household in general — this is a catastrophe just waiting to unfold.DeafJam said:
How is it possible that your child can get hold of syringes? The carelessness on every side is truly staggering.Lucygoosey said:
Alright, since everybody wants to know — and honestly I would too, ha ha — here's what went down: my daughter took a shine to the 60ml glass bottle for her little potion projects, so she grabbed the empty one and topped it off with water, then just left it sitting there on the counter. My sister, who was only over for a visit and has no idea how things work around our house, grabbed it without realizing and went ahead with it. The whole thing happened inside of 15 minutes.
That is scary as hell. Good thing you made it through that.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
At age 27, I developed sepsis with no identifiable origin and zero warning signs. The sole reason I sought medical care was a nonspecific sense that something wasn't right, though I couldn't put it into words. 0/10 would not advisesheilarae74 said:
Severe sepsis carries high risk. Treatment requires IV antibiotics, and those drugs cost a great deal. Hallucinations can indicate advanced sepsis. Once it progresses beyond a certain point, death follows. Surviving a second episode is uncommon.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
My knowledge here is limited, yet certain consequences might not show up instantly or through a reaction where you injected. For instance, wouldn’t you only discover it afterward, and in a horrible manner?sheilarae74 said:
I am employed by a company that provides infusion therapy in the home. Believe me, developing cellulitis, endocarditis, sepsis, etc. from injecting a non-sterile substance is extremely painful and very costly. Throw it away.