Skidude said:
Johnny D said:
CandyCap said:
Johnny D said:
A friend received this warning by email.
I don't know whether it's genuine.
Has anyone else received something like this??
View attachment 9940
This dates back a few weeks. Jano forwarded the sample to their national lab. The results from the national lab: negative for fent, and also negative for the top 15 fent analogues.
Most likely that result was a false positive.
Or at least, that's what I'm hoping for
Aren't the main things exported from China mostly precursors? Would the risk level be similar for those?
I recall that during the previous year, a member of our TRI letter group ran into legal trouble over this.
So could it be that a batch gets produced and then isn't cleaned properly?
Managed to locate the older discussion.. dated 2024
China Based Chemical Companies Indicted for Alleged Fentanyl Manufacturing and Distribution
What's your source for this information? A portion of th What's your source for this information? A portion of this is appearing on other forums where I can't take screenshots, but I can pass along opinions from. Meso Private Telegrams
View attachment 9942
GLP1Chat.com