Eli Lilly's Newest Tactic

Mr.Tired

Explorer
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Word is going around that Eli Lilly is pushing to have them relabeled as “biologics” — a drug class that comes with longer patent exclusivity and tougher restrictions on compounding.

Just spoke to an HHS insider & man, Eli Lilly is going nuts with the peptide wars

First of all, as we speak they are pushing the FDA to reclassify the glp-1s as biologics instead of peptides so that:

1. Compounding pharmacies can’t touch them, as they’re not allowed to…

— Mansi (@mansihukmani_) April 16, 2026

View: https://⚠scam Site⚠️/mansizzzzle/status/2044896412299931924
 
Mr.Tired said:


Rumor has it that Eli Lilly wants them reclassified as “biologics”, a category of drug that gets extra patent protection and stricter rules against compounding.

Just spoke to an HHS insider & man, Eli Lilly is going nuts with the peptide wars

First of all, as we speak they are pushing the FDA to reclassify the glp-1s as biologics instead of peptides so that:

1. Compounding pharmacies can’t touch them, as they’re not allowed to…

— Mansi (@mansihukmani_) April 16, 2026

View: https://⚠scam Site⚠️/mansizzzzle/status/2044896412299931924

Click to expand...
This isn't just talk—they're pushing to have reta designated as a biologic.
 
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
 
CMA Pooky said:

Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
Stocking up is generally wise, though it probably won't make much of a difference for gray.
 
This is ridiculous. Finding this community means I don't have to depend on the usual ways of getting what I need.
 
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind. 👊

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
 
From what I gather, when the FDA declares that a spider must have 8 legs to qualify (i.e., a biologic), and you turn up with a creature that has 7 legs—fine, no problem, but it simply isn't an 8-legged spider.

It's all about stretching out the patent exclusivity. You have to give them credit for their 7-legged creation; I own one myself, purchased from China, and he's incredibly adorable.
 
I came across this over at the Reta Overdose Convention, which used to be called Reddit:
 
Danger1212 said:

Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind. 👊

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
How dull am I? I went into a panic and bought paper towels along with heated bidets.
 
Thistley said:

From what I gather, when the FDA declares that a spider must have 8 legs to qualify (i.e., a biologic), and you turn up with a creature that has 7 legs—fine, no problem, but it simply isn't an 8-legged spider.

It's all about stretching out the patent exclusivity. You have to give them credit for their 7-legged creation; I own one myself, purchased from China, and he's incredibly adorable.
The real issue is that patent extensions can be obtained through legitimate routes.
 
Danger1212 said:

Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind. 👊

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Also, don't overlook TOILET PAPER — TOILET PAPER absolutely has to be included!!!!!
 
HereKittyKitty said:


How boring am I? I panic bought paper towels and heated bidets.

Click to expand...
Rice, beans, canned goods, and bird pellets 😂 In the end, my job was deemed essential regardless. Customers were handing me toilet paper rolls as tips, and several of us swiped the massive rolls from the store bathrooms.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Thistley said:

From what I gather, when the FDA declares that a spider must have 8 legs to qualify (i.e., a biologic), and you turn up with a creature that has 7 legs—fine, no problem, but it simply isn't an 8-legged spider.

It's all about stretching out the patent exclusivity. You have to give them credit for their 7-legged creation; I own one myself, purchased from China, and he's incredibly adorable.
The real issue is that patent extensions can be obtained through legitimate routes.
In Canada, though, you'd better not forget 😂
 
birdwhacker said:

CMA Pooky said:

Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
Stocking up is generally wise, though it probably won't make much of a difference for gray.
Acting like Gray peps aren't already scribbled on BP dry erase boards would be foolish. Look at what happened in September: CN manufacturing sites were closed and 2 of the largest vendors went down. Customs seizures and shipping problems keep climbing. Crypto access is getting squeezed by banks. My tinfoil hat is starting to buzz.
 
Should they go ahead with it, the gray market will only expand. Do you believe China is concerned? Consider the pharma-controlled products you can already obtain through gray channels.
 
byefatlicia said:

birdwhacker said:

CMA Pooky said:

Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
Stocking up is generally wise, though it probably won't make much of a difference for gray.
Acting like Gray peps aren't already scribbled on BP dry erase boards would be foolish. Look at what happened in September: CN manufacturing sites were closed and 2 of the largest vendors went down. Customs seizures and shipping problems keep climbing. Crypto access is getting squeezed by banks. My tinfoil hat is starting to buzz.
No doubt about it. While RFK Jr. was in front of Congress for his hearings, he brought up "inspecting" warehouses in China (framed as safety checks). Things are about to get interesting.
 
HereKittyKitty said:


How boring am I? I panic bought paper towels and heated bidets.

Click to expand...

Jerrey said:

Danger1212 said:

Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind. 👊

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Also, don't overlook TOILET PAPER — TOILET PAPER absolutely has to be included!!!!!
Back when the pandemic was going on, Walmart said it would halt ammunition sales at its California locations. A friend rang me up and told me, “Hey, they’ve got 12-gauge shotgun shells for a dollar per case.” My wife and I hurried over, and sure enough, it was true, so we loaded the cart until it was overflowing with cases of 12-gauge shells.

I can still picture myself steering that cart toward the front of the store while panicked shoppers sprinted by us, snatching up toilet paper and paper towels. One family paused, did a double take at our cart, stared at me with wide eyes, and then scurried away, whispering, “white people…” 🤣
 
Back
Top