Danger1212
Explorer
Looking back, the bidet and the water pick I grabbed from Costco were probably my smartest panic purchases!HereKittyKitty said:
How boring am I? I panic bought paper towels and heated bidets.
Click to expand...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looking back, the bidet and the water pick I grabbed from Costco were probably my smartest panic purchases!HereKittyKitty said:
How boring am I? I panic bought paper towels and heated bidets.
Click to expand...
It got to the point where thieves regularly broke into highway rest areas just to take their supply of toilet paper.chmuse said:
Rice and beans and canned foods and bird pelletsThen my job got classified as essential anyway. I had customers tipping me in rolls of toilet paper and a bunch of us stole the gigantic rolls from the store restrooms.
Click to expand...
The Comprehensive Methamphetamine Control Act of 1996Thistley said:
From what I gather, when the FDA declares that a spider must have 8 legs to qualify (i.e., a biologic), and you turn up with a creature that has 7 legs—fine, no problem, but it simply isn't an 8-legged spider.
It's all about stretching out the patent exclusivity. You have to give them credit for their 7-legged creation; I own one myself, purchased from China, and he's incredibly adorable.
Perhaps this is the sole factor standing between peptides and a move to Biologics status. Still, never underestimate the government's willingness to "revise" legislation when Big Pharma offers sufficient financial incentive.....Ragnar said:
Under the standard classification rules, retatrutide counts as a synthetic peptide built from 39 amino acids. Given that the existing statute sets the Biologics threshold at 40 amino acids, this looks like an open-and-shut situation where the courts ought to toss out Lilys argument. That said, courts do not always adhere to statutes the way they are drafted, so it would not shock me if Lily manages to persuade a judge to read the requirement as 40 amino acids.
When it comes to a broader sweep against gray market peptides, my guess is that AI keeps factoring into the picture. Another route that would actually matter is rewriting laws so peptides cannot be sold to ordinary individuals under the "research use only" label. I am hoping that never comes to pass, but that worry has me thinking about bumping up my 2 year supply.
The statutory text does not mention 40 amino acids. That cutoff came about via guidance rather than through formal rulemaking. Lilly tallies it as 41 amino acids (39 plus 2 additional chains). The FDA counted it as 40 amino acids, allowing 1 chain but not both, and did so without the required case-by-case analysis. The judge found the FDA's classification "arbitrary and capricious" and remanded it for re-assessment.Ragnar said:
Under the standard classification rules, retatrutide counts as a synthetic peptide built from 39 amino acids. Given that the existing statute sets the Biologics threshold at 40 amino acids, this looks like an open-and-shut situation where the courts ought to toss out Lilys argument. That said, courts do not always adhere to statutes the way they are drafted, so it would not shock me if Lily manages to persuade a judge to read the requirement as 40 amino acids.
When it comes to a broader sweep against gray market peptides, my guess is that AI keeps factoring into the picture. Another route that would actually matter is rewriting laws so peptides cannot be sold to ordinary individuals under the "research use only" label. I am hoping that never comes to pass, but that worry has me thinking about bumping up my 2 year supply.
What you're describing is rationing—not theft.chmuse said:
Rice and beans and canned foods and bird pelletsThen my job got classified as essential anyway. I had customers tipping me in rolls of toilet paper and a bunch of us stole the gigantic rolls from the store restrooms.
Click to expand...
Yikes....guidance. Try asking any gun owner about those ATF "guidance" letters that come out of the Tech Branch. Following "the rules" turns into a total nightmare....homebrew said:
The statutory text does not mention 40 amino acids. That cutoff came about via guidance rather than through formal rulemaking. Lilly tallies it as 41 amino acids (39 plus 2 additional chains). The FDA counted it as 40 amino acids, allowing 1 chain but not both, and did so without the required case-by-case analysis. The judge found the FDA's classification "arbitrary and capricious" and remanded it for re-assessment.Ragnar said:
Under the standard classification rules, retatrutide counts as a synthetic peptide built from 39 amino acids. Given that the existing statute sets the Biologics threshold at 40 amino acids, this looks like an open-and-shut situation where the courts ought to toss out Lilys argument. That said, courts do not always adhere to statutes the way they are drafted, so it would not shock me if Lily manages to persuade a judge to read the requirement as 40 amino acids.
When it comes to a broader sweep against gray market peptides, my guess is that AI keeps factoring into the picture. Another route that would actually matter is rewriting laws so peptides cannot be sold to ordinary individuals under the "research use only" label. I am hoping that never comes to pass, but that worry has me thinking about bumping up my 2 year supply.
homebrew said:
The statutory text does not mention 40 amino acids. That cutoff came about via guidance rather than through formal rulemaking. Lilly tallies it as 41 amino acids (39 plus 2 additional chains). The FDA counted it as 40 amino acids, allowing 1 chain but not both, and did so without the required case-by-case analysis. The judge found the FDA's classification "arbitrary and capricious" and remanded it for re-assessment.Ragnar said:
Under the standard classification rules, retatrutide counts as a synthetic peptide built from 39 amino acids. Given that the existing statute sets the Biologics threshold at 40 amino acids, this looks like an open-and-shut situation where the courts ought to toss out Lilys argument. That said, courts do not always adhere to statutes the way they are drafted, so it would not shock me if Lily manages to persuade a judge to read the requirement as 40 amino acids.
When it comes to a broader sweep against gray market peptides, my guess is that AI keeps factoring into the picture. Another route that would actually matter is rewriting laws so peptides cannot be sold to ordinary individuals under the "research use only" label. I am hoping that never comes to pass, but that worry has me thinking about bumping up my 2 year supply.
He's just trying to line up a side hustle for the day he gets fired. Total grifter.NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:
No doubt about it. While RFK Jr. was in front of Congress for his hearings, he brought up "inspecting" warehouses in China (framed as safety checks). Things are about to get interesting.byefatlicia said:
Acting like Gray peps aren't already scribbled on BP dry erase boards would be foolish. Look at what happened in September: CN manufacturing sites were closed and 2 of the largest vendors went down. Customs seizures and shipping problems keep climbing. Crypto access is getting squeezed by banks. My tinfoil hat is starting to buzz.birdwhacker said:
Stocking up is generally wise, though it probably won't make much of a difference for gray.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
Discussion is already underway about a PUO classification and eliminating RUO.Ragnar said:
Under the standard classification rules, retatrutide counts as a synthetic peptide built from 39 amino acids. Given that the existing statute sets the Biologics threshold at 40 amino acids, this looks like an open-and-shut situation where the courts ought to toss out Lilys argument. That said, courts do not always adhere to statutes the way they are drafted, so it would not shock me if Lily manages to persuade a judge to read the requirement as 40 amino acids.
When it comes to a broader sweep against gray market peptides, my guess is that AI keeps factoring into the picture. Another route that would actually matter is rewriting laws so peptides cannot be sold to ordinary individuals under the "research use only" label. I am hoping that never comes to pass, but that worry has me thinking about bumping up my 2 year supply.
I'm already doing it, and I won't stop. My trust in them isn't there. They're nearly as influential as oil giants—maybe even more so. Just look at that China kung fu nonsense. That's simply how I see it. Nothing here is going to waste.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
So, have you built up your supply yet?Danger1212 said:
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
This is news to me, though it does sound intriguing. I get that ruo stands for research use only. But what does puo mean?HereKittyKitty said:
Discussion is already underway about a PUO classification and eliminating RUO.Ragnar said:
Under the standard classification rules, retatrutide counts as a synthetic peptide built from 39 amino acids. Given that the existing statute sets the Biologics threshold at 40 amino acids, this looks like an open-and-shut situation where the courts ought to toss out Lilys argument. That said, courts do not always adhere to statutes the way they are drafted, so it would not shock me if Lily manages to persuade a judge to read the requirement as 40 amino acids.
When it comes to a broader sweep against gray market peptides, my guess is that AI keeps factoring into the picture. Another route that would actually matter is rewriting laws so peptides cannot be sold to ordinary individuals under the "research use only" label. I am hoping that never comes to pass, but that worry has me thinking about bumping up my 2 year supply.
Couldn't agree more! With any luck, his name is among those getting the axe shortly. My sense is that he's on his way out.HereKittyKitty said:
He's just trying to line up a side hustle for the day he gets fired. Total grifter.NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:
No doubt about it. While RFK Jr. was in front of Congress for his hearings, he brought up "inspecting" warehouses in China (framed as safety checks). Things are about to get interesting.byefatlicia said:
Acting like Gray peps aren't already scribbled on BP dry erase boards would be foolish. Look at what happened in September: CN manufacturing sites were closed and 2 of the largest vendors went down. Customs seizures and shipping problems keep climbing. Crypto access is getting squeezed by banks. My tinfoil hat is starting to buzz.birdwhacker said:
Stocking up is generally wise, though it probably won't make much of a difference for gray.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.![]()
BNLFL said:
I'm already doing it, and I won't stop. My trust in them isn't there. They're nearly as influential as oil giants—maybe even more so. Just look at that China kung fu nonsense. That's simply how I see it. Nothing here is going to waste.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
So, have you built up your supply yet?Danger1212 said:
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
You're not running those two together, are you? Like, simultaneously?Danger1212 said:
I think my best panic buy was that bidet and the water pick from Costco!
Click to expand...
I'm fairly sure I've got my plan sorted, and I might mix up and go through a whole vial just for fun. I'm still a bit away from hitting my target, though I keep dropping it because of the fat around my midsection and flanks.Danger1212 said:
BNLFL said:
I'm already doing it, and I won't stop. My trust in them isn't there. They're nearly as influential as oil giants—maybe even more so. Just look at that China kung fu nonsense. That's simply how I see it. Nothing here is going to waste.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
So, have you built up your supply yet?Danger1212 said:
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Yep, I've done that, plus I've got a few GBs sitting on ice — one of which you had to keep quiet about thanks to my banner status
No clue what I'll do with R140 on my own, though I've got 10 years to figure that out![]()
Come on, share what you're thinking!BNLFL said:
I'm fairly sure I've got my plan sorted, and I might mix up and go through a whole vial just for fun. I'm still a bit away from hitting my target, though I keep dropping it because of the fat around my midsection and flanks.Danger1212 said:
BNLFL said:
I'm already doing it, and I won't stop. My trust in them isn't there. They're nearly as influential as oil giants—maybe even more so. Just look at that China kung fu nonsense. That's simply how I see it. Nothing here is going to waste.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
So, have you built up your supply yet?Danger1212 said:
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Yep, I've done that, plus I've got a few GBs sitting on ice — one of which you had to keep quiet about thanks to my banner status
No clue what I'll do with R140 on my own, though I've got 10 years to figure that out![]()
China permitting inspections is something I just can't picture.NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:
No doubt about it. While RFK Jr. was in front of Congress for his hearings, he brought up "inspecting" warehouses in China (framed as safety checks). Things are about to get interesting.byefatlicia said:
Acting like Gray peps aren't already scribbled on BP dry erase boards would be foolish. Look at what happened in September: CN manufacturing sites were closed and 2 of the largest vendors went down. Customs seizures and shipping problems keep climbing. Crypto access is getting squeezed by banks. My tinfoil hat is starting to buzz.birdwhacker said:
Stocking up is generally wise, though it probably won't make much of a difference for gray.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.