Appreciate you sharing this, really solid informationChili777 said:
I came across this over at the Reta Overdose Convention, which used to be called Reddit:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Appreciate you sharing this, really solid informationChili777 said:
I came across this over at the Reta Overdose Convention, which used to be called Reddit:
Danger1212 said:
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
"Physician Use Only" means these drugs would move to a doctor-patient setup, usually through telemedicine, or by handing in a form or prescription. This approach lets them tighten control and lets providers charge outrageous prices.Ragnar said:
1-/q
This is news to me, though it does sound intriguing. I get that ruo stands for research use only. But what does puo mean?HereKittyKitty said:
Discussion is already underway about a PUO classification and eliminating RUO.Ragnar said:
Under the standard classification rules, retatrutide counts as a synthetic peptide built from 39 amino acids. Given that the existing statute sets the Biologics threshold at 40 amino acids, this looks like an open-and-shut situation where the courts ought to toss out Lilys argument. That said, courts do not always adhere to statutes the way they are drafted, so it would not shock me if Lily manages to persuade a judge to read the requirement as 40 amino acids.
When it comes to a broader sweep against gray market peptides, my guess is that AI keeps factoring into the picture. Another route that would actually matter is rewriting laws so peptides cannot be sold to ordinary individuals under the "research use only" label. I am hoping that never comes to pass, but that worry has me thinking about bumping up my 2 year supply.
Well damn, looks like my 2-year supply won't cut it anymore — I'll need to build it up to 10 years.Chili777 said:
"Physician Use Only" means these drugs would move to a doctor-patient setup, usually through telemedicine, or by handing in a form or prescription. This approach lets them tighten control and lets providers charge outrageous prices.Ragnar said:
1-/q
This is news to me, though it does sound intriguing. I get that ruo stands for research use only. But what does puo mean?HereKittyKitty said:
Discussion is already underway about a PUO classification and eliminating RUO.Ragnar said:
Under the standard classification rules, retatrutide counts as a synthetic peptide built from 39 amino acids. Given that the existing statute sets the Biologics threshold at 40 amino acids, this looks like an open-and-shut situation where the courts ought to toss out Lilys argument. That said, courts do not always adhere to statutes the way they are drafted, so it would not shock me if Lily manages to persuade a judge to read the requirement as 40 amino acids.
When it comes to a broader sweep against gray market peptides, my guess is that AI keeps factoring into the picture. Another route that would actually matter is rewriting laws so peptides cannot be sold to ordinary individuals under the "research use only" label. I am hoping that never comes to pass, but that worry has me thinking about bumping up my 2 year supply.
RFK is a clown who really ought to think about stepping away for good. After that, he might finally take up something within his abilities: parked in front of the television, phone in hand, scrolling away.NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:
No doubt about it. While RFK Jr. was in front of Congress for his hearings, he brought up "inspecting" warehouses in China (framed as safety checks). Things are about to get interesting.byefatlicia said:
Acting like Gray peps aren't already scribbled on BP dry erase boards would be foolish. Look at what happened in September: CN manufacturing sites were closed and 2 of the largest vendors went down. Customs seizures and shipping problems keep climbing. Crypto access is getting squeezed by banks. My tinfoil hat is starting to buzz.birdwhacker said:
Stocking up is generally wise, though it probably won't make much of a difference for gray.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
Alright, alrightGrogu said:
Danger1212 said:
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Seems like I got an invite to a completely different gathering. My shopping spree was all about toilet paper, masks, and hand sanitizer.
There is no limit to their greed.Mr. Blonde said:
Huh, so Eli Lilly apparently still has room to sink lower. Figured they'd already reached the absolute bottom. I suppose that's on me for giving them too little credit.
Particularly when the government is on their payroll.CMA Pooky said:
There is no limit to their greed.Mr. Blonde said:
Huh, so Eli Lilly apparently still has room to sink lower. Figured they'd already reached the absolute bottom. I suppose that's on me for giving them too little credit.
Looking at it from where I sit, the grey market appears massive. The reality, though, is that a large share of people simply won't touch a drug that lacks FDA approval. Buying from Chinese suppliers makes them even more uneasy. Speaking for myself, I spent a whole month searching before I came across a supplier that didn't come across as too sketchy.lessthanhalf said:
Ideally, pharmaceutical manufacturers would continue earning substantial profits from GLP medications, making continued development worthwhile since that work is very costly. At the same time, grey versions would remain easy to get. For a while yet, legitimate GLP products probably won't be sold at affordable prices, with the possible exception of sema after its patent expires.
I'd really like to find out how many individuals are using compounded or grey GLP peptides versus the legitimate products, and whether that number is higher or lower. Judging by all the newspaper pieces lately, it seems plenty of people are on grey GLP's. Yet the drugmakers are still pulling in lots of money. Some grey GLP users certainly could pay for the legit ones, but many—probably the vast majority—cannot manage the current prices, so grey peptide use may not be eroding their market as much as they fear.
Yesterday I came across an article about lily turning down an australian deal that would have made tirzepatide a subsidised medicine for diabetics—something they had applied for 4 times—but clearly the government's offered price was too low. So subsidised access for obesity won't be happening here anytime soon. Ozempic is already subsidised, but only for people who are diabetic or obese and have already suffered a heart attack or stroke. That's rather late in the game.
Political pressure to cut prices exists in the US too, and some agreements have been reached, following recent reports about supplying them to older patients for $50.
Still, meaningful price drops won't occur until competition grows, particularly from chinese firms that I believe are more willing to trade profit margins for market share once their GLP's become more widely available.
Whether grey supplies continue really depends on china. I doubt they're much bothered by weak political pressure from the US, though they might be persuaded to clamp down as part of a bigger trade deal. Otherwise, my guess is nothing will change until it starts hurting domestic legit drugmakers. There's already 1 new chinese GLP on the market, and it caused sharp price cuts for tirz and sema in china, but once some of the others in the pipeline arrive, I suspect the grey market could take a hit. And the chinese government could certainly halt grey peptide production if it chose to. I'm not sure it could persist as a fully underground black market in china, since making GLP peptides requires quite technical production equipment, and china's enforcement tends to be harsh. As for western customs enforcement substantially blocking chinese peptides, I can't see it happening given the enormous quantities of packages flowing from china to everywhere else—there are simply too many to inspect.
Today I placed an order for 3 kits of R30. In about a month, I might pick up 1 or 2 more kits.BNLFL said:
I'm already doing it, and I won't stop. My trust in them isn't there. They're nearly as influential as oil giants—maybe even more so. Just look at that China kung fu nonsense. That's simply how I see it. Nothing here is going to waste.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
So, have you built up your supply yet?Danger1212 said:
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
For anyone who placed that order, the current estimate being given is closer to 8-11 weeks.Danger1212 said:
Come on, share what you're thinking!BNLFL said:
I'm fairly sure I've got my plan sorted, and I might mix up and go through a whole vial just for fun. I'm still a bit away from hitting my target, though I keep dropping it because of the fat around my midsection and flanks.Danger1212 said:
BNLFL said:
I'm already doing it, and I won't stop. My trust in them isn't there. They're nearly as influential as oil giants—maybe even more so. Just look at that China kung fu nonsense. That's simply how I see it. Nothing here is going to waste.CMA Pooky said:
Seeing this, I feel like stocking up on as many kits as my budget allows. Big pharma's greed knows no bounds.
So, have you built up your supply yet?Danger1212 said:
Stockpiling peptides brings back memories of the COVID era, when everyone rushed to grab ammo, primers, powder, and anything else that came to mind.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Yep, I've done that, plus I've got a few GBs sitting on ice — one of which you had to keep quiet about thanks to my banner status
No clue what I'll do with R140 on my own, though I've got 10 years to figure that out![]()
I can already picture the post I'll be writing 1 month from now, once I've reconstituted my R140:
Need Help - RS on 14mg of Reta and Hungry