Thee Oohwee said:
How do you all bring your closest people into the peptide world?
Not long ago, I told a friend about what I've been through. Everything from compounded Tirz to grey Reta. I passed along links to this forum, STG, the pep calculator, and Fatscientist.
I told her I'd be around for questions too. My approach is generally to just nudge folks toward the right resources and then let them do the learning on their own. Most of it, they end up working out themselves.
Take jailbreaking phones, for example. Back when that was actually worth doing, I did it to my own device. People would ask me to do theirs, and I never would. I'd tell them they needed to learn how it works themselves. If their phone got bricked, I wasn't about to have them pointing fingers at me or calling me at 4am to rescue their broken device.
So what's your method for getting friends and family over to the grey side of the Force?