Bitcoin transfer problems

Good-Heart6425 said:

GrandmaJ said:

I believed I'd gotten the hang of crypto — after following the Exodus/Paypal/Solana USDT walkthrough on here, I completed 3 orders. But when I tried yesterday, Paypal blocked me from purchasing via Exodus. A call to Paypal was needed, I had to verify my account by answering many questions, and despite all that, it stayed locked. Now I'm planning to follow the same guide but with Coinbase. Does anyone know whether the exact same steps work if I swap USDC for USDT? I've already got some USDT on hand and would rather not deal with converting it. Thanks.
I have been unable to locate a phone number for the PayPal resolution center so I can attempt to get unlocked. Kindly share the contact number you used, either in this thread or by direct message.
855-684-1966 Good luck!
 
I usually stick with BTC, and my go-to is Blue Wallet — it's wonderfully straightforward. Since I'm fairly new to crypto, this one feels the most user-friendly to me. Exodus? In my opinion, it's way too complicated. On top of that, I have a few debit cards, and each one only works with specific apps.

Take my setup: a Greenlight debit card is what I need for funding Cash App, where I can either purchase Bitcoin outright or swap into it, then I send it straight to Blue Wallet. After that, I grab the vendor's BTC address, configure it, and press SEND. That's all there is to it.

If I ever need other currencies (which is rare), I check out https://guardarian.com/

To repeat — Cash App gets one particular debit card from me, while Guardarian gets a different one (Trulink), and that basically covers all my vendor needs.

That's just my two cents 🙂
 
Simply get Cashapp, purchase bitcoin with it, then forward the coins to the sellers.

A handful of vendors DO accept credit cards via Alipay and/or Alibaba (I haven't tried them myself so far).

My suggestion: head to the search bar in the top right corner and enter "credit card". Several vendors who take CC will show up. BUT, do your DUE DILIGENCE and verify whether they are genuinely legit - read the reviews, join their TG/Discord servers and look at the feedback posted there.

MAKE SURE.
 
Back
Top