birdwhacker
Explorer
I figured this post would come much later down the line.
Everything I hoped for from the peptides, hormone therapies, and supplements has materialized, and then some.
This isn't about hitting some goal weight — I never really had one.
It isn't about blood markers either, since I haven't even done bloodwork yet.
If you looked at the paperwork, you'd see nothing different.
Before another month passes, it will mark 1 year since my DUI arrest — I was discovered unconscious in my work truck after consuming 17 pressed Xanax pills over the course of a work day. That capped off a week-long bender, just 1 of the hundreds I went through.
My birth year is 1999. As a kid I was depressed and ahead of my years, raised by a narcissistic mother and a bipolar father, and we grew up on welfare because we had almost nothing. After their 2013 divorce, I lived with my dad, whose bipolar disorder got worse. He turned abusive. We relocated to Florida to live with my wonderful stepmom, but unfortunately I got pulled into drug addiction as a way to escape, starting in 2016. By 2017, meth and fentanyl were in the picture.
During the internet's golden era, I abused multiple substances and consumed dozens of research chemicals and their combinations. Harm reduction and pharmacology science were huge interests of mine, and I began taking vitamins around that same period. That later turned out to be useful. 2019 was likely the lowest point, though my memory of it is hazy. I smoked crack and injected drugs intravenously then, and in January 2020 a full bipolar manic episode landed me in court-ordered rehab for 4 months.
It made a difference. I "wanted" to get clean. I attended AA. I got off meth and stayed off it. I moved in with a friend and got out of that county, and 2021-2023 were solid years. I fell for his sister and we dated for close to 2 years. Then things got harder. I began going out on weekends, taking Adderall, Xanax, molly, and LSD — typically all in 1 night — plus drinking. In 2024, another manic episode hit, this time with no drugs involved, while on a family vacation, and I had to fly back from Belize.
I moved in with my family and left my job to escape, but the drugs came along. Cocaine and other pills came into the mix, before I went back to Xanax to "deal with the stress of work".
Before another month passes, it will mark 1 year of sobriety for me.
With no way to get work, stuck in a Florida subdivision without a ride, and on probation for a second DUI, I focused on my health and recovery while benefiting from living with family. I began walking and attempting to run. But the heavy cocaine benders before the arrest had damaged my heart. Getting to where I could jog 1 mile probably took 6 months of work.
I'd been looking into ozempic, and I knew what reta was but not how to obtain or inject it. My stepmom began getting it from a medspa, and I soon saw she was being ripped off, so I took over sourcing for her. The price gap was so huge that she was glad to share her peptides with me. I started shedding weight rapidly — 4lbs per week once I began reta in March. Peptides turned into a deep rabbit hole, and my passion for nutrition and supplements was reignited and expanded. Nutrition research is far simpler today than it once was.
Anyway, forget all of that. I came out on top. I like what I see in the mirror now. I like how I feel when I get up. I like how I treat the people around me and how I view the future now.
In February, a letter arrived telling me an ESOP account from my former company had a $13,000 vested balance. Over the past few months I managed to access it. I cleared every legal fee and fine, repaid my family for their help, and bought a round trip to Massachusetts for the end of the year. That's where my new life begins.
I also dropped about $700 on vitamins and roughly $1000 on peptides and other goodies.
No regrets whatsoever. I didn't even need the testosterone I purchased — L-Carnitine elevated my HCG so much that I feel like I'm on full blown TRT. I put together an elaborate stack plan to heal my heart, mind, and body from all those years of abuse, and it all worked out.
I'm taking 30+ different vitamins and minerals, all before leaving the house each morning. 2 rounds of water solubles, 1 round of powders in liquid, then a round of fat solubles after breakfast. I'm on 9 different peptides + HGH, about 7 pins per day. I get out of bed whenever it's go time, ready for the day. I feel fast, powerful, quiet, healthy, and content. Feeling this good without it being a sign of bipolar mania is strange — that part of me is gone now. When I do hard physical labor, I don't really tire, I don't really ache or stiffen, and I can push far past the point of failure. And at night, I set the phone down, put on the mask, and I sleep like a baby.
Once I get bloods and stay on the stacks longer, I'll update in other forums so other members can gain from the days and days of obsessive unemployed research I did for the peps and hormones, and so others can gain from the decade of experience I've had researching vitamins and supplements that led to this stack.
Going for a run now. Gonna put the phone on vibrate and stick it up my ass.
Shout out to @Bunnyfoofoo for being an amazing mom, @Calm Logic for hooking me up with the group buys, and @gusterbuster for making TRT sound so rad (even though I ended up not needing oils yet)
Everything I hoped for from the peptides, hormone therapies, and supplements has materialized, and then some.
This isn't about hitting some goal weight — I never really had one.
It isn't about blood markers either, since I haven't even done bloodwork yet.
If you looked at the paperwork, you'd see nothing different.
Before another month passes, it will mark 1 year since my DUI arrest — I was discovered unconscious in my work truck after consuming 17 pressed Xanax pills over the course of a work day. That capped off a week-long bender, just 1 of the hundreds I went through.
My birth year is 1999. As a kid I was depressed and ahead of my years, raised by a narcissistic mother and a bipolar father, and we grew up on welfare because we had almost nothing. After their 2013 divorce, I lived with my dad, whose bipolar disorder got worse. He turned abusive. We relocated to Florida to live with my wonderful stepmom, but unfortunately I got pulled into drug addiction as a way to escape, starting in 2016. By 2017, meth and fentanyl were in the picture.
During the internet's golden era, I abused multiple substances and consumed dozens of research chemicals and their combinations. Harm reduction and pharmacology science were huge interests of mine, and I began taking vitamins around that same period. That later turned out to be useful. 2019 was likely the lowest point, though my memory of it is hazy. I smoked crack and injected drugs intravenously then, and in January 2020 a full bipolar manic episode landed me in court-ordered rehab for 4 months.
It made a difference. I "wanted" to get clean. I attended AA. I got off meth and stayed off it. I moved in with a friend and got out of that county, and 2021-2023 were solid years. I fell for his sister and we dated for close to 2 years. Then things got harder. I began going out on weekends, taking Adderall, Xanax, molly, and LSD — typically all in 1 night — plus drinking. In 2024, another manic episode hit, this time with no drugs involved, while on a family vacation, and I had to fly back from Belize.
I moved in with my family and left my job to escape, but the drugs came along. Cocaine and other pills came into the mix, before I went back to Xanax to "deal with the stress of work".
Before another month passes, it will mark 1 year of sobriety for me.
With no way to get work, stuck in a Florida subdivision without a ride, and on probation for a second DUI, I focused on my health and recovery while benefiting from living with family. I began walking and attempting to run. But the heavy cocaine benders before the arrest had damaged my heart. Getting to where I could jog 1 mile probably took 6 months of work.
I'd been looking into ozempic, and I knew what reta was but not how to obtain or inject it. My stepmom began getting it from a medspa, and I soon saw she was being ripped off, so I took over sourcing for her. The price gap was so huge that she was glad to share her peptides with me. I started shedding weight rapidly — 4lbs per week once I began reta in March. Peptides turned into a deep rabbit hole, and my passion for nutrition and supplements was reignited and expanded. Nutrition research is far simpler today than it once was.
Anyway, forget all of that. I came out on top. I like what I see in the mirror now. I like how I feel when I get up. I like how I treat the people around me and how I view the future now.
In February, a letter arrived telling me an ESOP account from my former company had a $13,000 vested balance. Over the past few months I managed to access it. I cleared every legal fee and fine, repaid my family for their help, and bought a round trip to Massachusetts for the end of the year. That's where my new life begins.
I also dropped about $700 on vitamins and roughly $1000 on peptides and other goodies.
No regrets whatsoever. I didn't even need the testosterone I purchased — L-Carnitine elevated my HCG so much that I feel like I'm on full blown TRT. I put together an elaborate stack plan to heal my heart, mind, and body from all those years of abuse, and it all worked out.
I'm taking 30+ different vitamins and minerals, all before leaving the house each morning. 2 rounds of water solubles, 1 round of powders in liquid, then a round of fat solubles after breakfast. I'm on 9 different peptides + HGH, about 7 pins per day. I get out of bed whenever it's go time, ready for the day. I feel fast, powerful, quiet, healthy, and content. Feeling this good without it being a sign of bipolar mania is strange — that part of me is gone now. When I do hard physical labor, I don't really tire, I don't really ache or stiffen, and I can push far past the point of failure. And at night, I set the phone down, put on the mask, and I sleep like a baby.
Once I get bloods and stay on the stacks longer, I'll update in other forums so other members can gain from the days and days of obsessive unemployed research I did for the peps and hormones, and so others can gain from the decade of experience I've had researching vitamins and supplements that led to this stack.
Going for a run now. Gonna put the phone on vibrate and stick it up my ass.
Shout out to @Bunnyfoofoo for being an amazing mom, @Calm Logic for hooking me up with the group buys, and @gusterbuster for making TRT sound so rad (even though I ended up not needing oils yet)