Birdwhacker Success Thread

Nice work, man — keep it going, and your plan sounds solid. Keep yourself healthy in both mind and body. For people just beginning this path, like me and plenty of others, this really lifts you up.
 
RandomCrew said:

Nice work, man — keep it going, and your plan sounds solid. Keep yourself healthy in both mind and body. For people just beginning this path, like me and plenty of others, this really lifts you up.
Crushing it man! Got in 4 miles of fasted cardio today. Abs should be showing in about 2 months, I'd guess
 
What a great turnaround, man—nice work!

For the past few weeks I've really been needing a push like this, so thanks for posting it. My own history is pretty close to yours, so I genuinely get the hard parts. Here's hoping I can keep moving forward and, in about a year, be able to say I've had a comeback/success like yours 💪🏻

I'm truly grateful you put this out there—keep it going, both mentally and physically!

Ádh mór!
 
Back
Top