domin8brix said:
Back in Jan 2025 when I first began, my routine involved dividing the dose — really tiny amounts per injection, taken as 2 shots each week. That pattern stayed the same for me right up until roughly the past 2 months, even as I kept increasing the dose over time. March was when I added Reta, then Cagri came in April. These days Reta and Tirz get injected on a 6-day rotation — switching back and forth, meaning one or the other lands every 3 days — and a very small Cagri dose goes along with each. My thinking on the Cagri is that it pairs better with Reta, given that I'm still early in and running low on Reta. Once the schedule shifted, I nudged my Tirz upward slightly, because now it's down to just 1 injection per week. I'm hunting for the right balance so Cagri doesn't become a permanent thing for me. Tirz is the one I'll probably keep using long term instead of Reta, because what I need is the quieting of food noise that Tirz provides.