BNLFL said:
Chili777 said:
Last time I departed from Denver, TSA stopped me once my bag went through the X-ray. Inside I had 4 vials and a sealed bag containing 10 pins, every one of them labeled with my Niimbot. They unzipped my suitcase, wanted to know why I had needles, and then pulled out my Amazon pep case, which held the vials plus a frozen block. My answer was simply that they were GLPs. They responded OK, repacked it all, and I went on my way. That was a first for me.
That's a curious story, though it doesn't really tie in. On our return trip from Joplin, Mo, TSA stopped my wife to inspect her carry-on. Inside they discovered a shaker plus individual baggies holding protein powder, collagen powder, and oat bran. After scanning, they took her aside (female officer) for a manual check and still couldn't figure out what the powder was using their expensive scanner. The chocolate scent was obvious. They confiscated it. This was a tiny airport with nothing but commuter jets. Leaving Ft Myers, Fl, a major international airport, gave us no trouble at all.