TropicalBlaster
Explorer
I still haven't made my way into the underground IPTV scene... but I picked up a firestick not long ago, so can anyone tell me how to begin??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stremio plus realdebrid is solid, no argument there. That said, anyone after live channels should go the IPTV route instead. The live TV options that plug into Stremio are garbage.Gr33dyOctopus said:
I rely on Stremio together with Real Debrid.
For either Stremio or IPTV, Reddit is the place to look — both have active subreddits.
That's fair — plenty of people run both setups. Personally, live TV isn't something I need; I mainly watch shows and movies, and Stremio covers all of that for me.maokai said:
Stremio plus realdebrid is solid, no argument there. That said, anyone after live channels should go the IPTV route instead. The live TV options that plug into Stremio are garbage.Gr33dyOctopus said:
I rely on Stremio together with Real Debrid.
For either Stremio or IPTV, Reddit is the place to look — both have active subreddits.
Nowadays I simply pirate stuff. I don't have a TV, cable, or any streaming services. To me, it's not worth the effort.TropicalBlaster said:
I still haven't made my way into the underground IPTV scene... but I picked up a firestick not long ago, so can anyone tell me how to begin??
Absolutely, stremio + RD has been my setup for ages now. I ditched netflix and all the rest since it works so well there's nothing else I need.Gr33dyOctopus said:
I rely on Stremio together with Real Debrid.
For either Stremio or IPTV, Reddit is the place to look — both have active subreddits.
I keep paying my internet bill and I still hit the theater, but stremio has cut my costs a lot. Tonight I'm heading out with a group to see Evil Dead Burn and I'm pumped!BigRed1 said:
Absolutely, stremio + RD has been my setup for ages now. I ditched netflix and all the rest since it works so well there's nothing else I need.Gr33dyOctopus said:
I rely on Stremio together with Real Debrid.
For either Stremio or IPTV, Reddit is the place to look — both have active subreddits.
But I'm telling you, the one moment it decides to glitch is whenever a date is at my place, and suddenly I'm the odd one who doesn't even have netflix![]()