You folks look like you could have IPTV

TropicalBlaster

Explorer
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Adelaide
I still haven't made my way into the underground IPTV scene... but I picked up a firestick not long ago, so can anyone tell me how to begin??
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I rely on Stremio together with Real Debrid.

For either Stremio or IPTV, Reddit is the place to look — both have active subreddits.
Stremio plus realdebrid is solid, no argument there. That said, anyone after live channels should go the IPTV route instead. The live TV options that plug into Stremio are garbage.
 
maokai said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

I rely on Stremio together with Real Debrid.

For either Stremio or IPTV, Reddit is the place to look — both have active subreddits.
Stremio plus realdebrid is solid, no argument there. That said, anyone after live channels should go the IPTV route instead. The live TV options that plug into Stremio are garbage.
That's fair — plenty of people run both setups. Personally, live TV isn't something I need; I mainly watch shows and movies, and Stremio covers all of that for me.
 
TropicalBlaster said:

I still haven't made my way into the underground IPTV scene... but I picked up a firestick not long ago, so can anyone tell me how to begin??
Nowadays I simply pirate stuff. I don't have a TV, cable, or any streaming services. To me, it's not worth the effort.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I rely on Stremio together with Real Debrid.

For either Stremio or IPTV, Reddit is the place to look — both have active subreddits.
Absolutely, stremio + RD has been my setup for ages now. I ditched netflix and all the rest since it works so well there's nothing else I need.

But I'm telling you, the one moment it decides to glitch is whenever a date is at my place, and suddenly I'm the odd one who doesn't even have netflix 😭
 
BigRed1 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

I rely on Stremio together with Real Debrid.

For either Stremio or IPTV, Reddit is the place to look — both have active subreddits.
Absolutely, stremio + RD has been my setup for ages now. I ditched netflix and all the rest since it works so well there's nothing else I need.

But I'm telling you, the one moment it decides to glitch is whenever a date is at my place, and suddenly I'm the odd one who doesn't even have netflix 😭
I keep paying my internet bill and I still hit the theater, but stremio has cut my costs a lot. Tonight I'm heading out with a group to see Evil Dead Burn and I'm pumped!
 
Back
Top