birdwhacker said:
I grabbed a syringe that my friend and I had already reused between us 2 or 3 times. Its needle was twisted like a corkscrew. I was trying to guide it into a vein in my arm so I could get the heroin and meth that was inside. We ran bottled water through the cotton head of a Q tip and heated it with a lighter. I couldn't find the vein. I must have dug around for 5 minutes.
These days I'm in better health than at any other point in my life. I'm thankful that SubQ shots don't bring that memory back.
Brandon556 said:
Compared to the covid vaccine, it's safer. Those who criticize us for taking peptides are the very ones who gladly lined up for a hastily developed vaccine again and again, and even believe everyone should be required to get it
Safer by an order of magnitude. After my second pfizer shot I got a pulmonary embolism. Symptoms began roughly 2 days following the second injection. I was in the hospital for 5 days, nearly died, and permanently lost lung capacity.
They keep mailing me bills. I believe the total is now $19,000.
At a follow up to get blood thinners, I forgot to bring the paperwork. I made the mistake of telling that doctor I believed the covid vaccine had caused it. Immediately he said he would not prescribe blood thinners and required proof of an embolism. He wouldn't let me use my phone or let me call the office myself for the records. His office was 3 hours from home and I had no car. He told me to take Aspirin instead. I asked him "What does Aspirin do to the blood?" He said my history of bipolar disorder (I always tell new doctors about my mental health and substance abuse history) must be making me act irrationally, and suggested I calm down.
Banned from Facebook and every subreddit except /r/conspiracy for trying to discuss it. Do you know how embarrassing and humiliating that is? Having to talk about my medical history on /r/conspiracy? It turns out I wasn't the only one to get an embolism or DVT after the shot.
They claim the disease itself must have caused it, that I must have been infected when I got the shot. According to PMC11399239, the indidence rate of clotting following second administration of the Pfizer shot was only what, 1.33? Only 33% above baseline. Guess I was just unlucky. Every time I've been sick with covid since then I never got a clot, even though the first vaccine was only supposed to retain efficacy for a few months. I don't buy it.
I shudder to think what could have happened had I not been taking vitamin D, Zinc, NAC, quercetin, iodine, and fish oil religiously for months afterwards. Or had my mom not been able to get samples of the aftercare blood thinner from one of her offices.