Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lolRolltide61 said:
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.BNLFL said:
I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
Awesome!...Best of luck, and we'll catch you once you're through!...darcy said:
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.BNLFL said:
I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
At the moment he’s taking a break, though going through his posts will be a good time. He’s the kind of guy who says “let’s goooOOOO!” toodarcy said:
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lolRolltide61 said:
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
darcy said:
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lolRolltide61 said:
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Honestly, 'Wow' seems like the only reply that fits.darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
When it gets dark, do you light up?darcy said:
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.BNLFL said:
I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
Give KLOW a shot … with 3 mil of Bac water there's no sting at alldarcy said:
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.BNLFL said:
I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
For me, NAD+ (1000mg) causes a lot of stinging, so I mix it in this way to bring the Ph up to roughly 7:darcy said:
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.BNLFL said:
I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
New to this..darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Any idea what this means?tendency said:
New to this..darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Yes, once it came up I looked him up.CandyCap said:
darcy said:
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lolRolltide61 said:
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
He's currently serving a timeout. With any luck, he'll return before long.
Nobody puts baby in the corner.
That's quite a milestone! Nice work getting through your first bottle of bac water. Here's to plenty more ahead. Cheers to the goals!darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Still haven't, hahaBNLFL said:
When it gets dark, do you light up?darcy said:
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.BNLFL said:
I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
Yeah, for that one I used a larger amount of bac when reconstitutingcapth4u said:
For me, NAD+ (1000mg) causes a lot of stinging, so I mix it in this way to bring the Ph up to roughly 7:darcy said:
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.BNLFL said:
I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
- 6ml BAC & 2ml Sodium Bicarbonate @ 40 units for 50mg
The NAD+ vial I had before this one was at Ph 3
Pens are what I use too, so once the peptide has been filtered, I load the pen cartridges. There are 2 that are completely full plus 1 that is only partly full, and I reach for that one first.
True, I usually go all in on things. LolHouseCat said:
At the moment he’s taking a break, though going through his posts will be a good time. He’s the kind of guy who says “let’s goooOOOO!” toodarcy said:
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lolRolltide61 said:
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?darcy said:
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.![]()