Wrapping up my 1st Hospira vial

darcy

Explorer
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Tennessee
Tonight I reconstituted several peptides, and that means my initial Hospira bottle is now empty. Honestly, it felt great, haha.

*I only began peptides roughly 2 months back.
 
Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
 
darcy said:

Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?
 
I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
 
Rolltide61 said:

darcy said:

Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lol
 
BNLFL said:

I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.
 
darcy said:

BNLFL said:

I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.
Awesome!...Best of luck, and we'll catch you once you're through!... 👍 😎
 
darcy said:

Rolltide61 said:

darcy said:

Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lol
At the moment he’s taking a break, though going through his posts will be a good time. He’s the kind of guy who says “let’s goooOOOO!” too 😊
 
darcy said:

Rolltide61 said:

darcy said:

Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lol

He's currently serving a timeout. With any luck, he'll return before long.

Nobody puts baby in the corner.
 
darcy said:

Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Honestly, 'Wow' seems like the only reply that fits.
 
darcy said:

BNLFL said:

I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.
When it gets dark, do you light up?
 
darcy said:

BNLFL said:

I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.
Give KLOW a shot … with 3 mil of Bac water there's no sting at all 👍
 
darcy said:

BNLFL said:

I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.
For me, NAD+ (1000mg) causes a lot of stinging, so I mix it in this way to bring the Ph up to roughly 7:

- 6ml BAC & 2ml Sodium Bicarbonate @ 40 units for 50mg

The NAD+ vial I had before this one was at Ph 3 👎

Pens are what I use too, so once the peptide has been filtered, I load the pen cartridges. There are 2 that are completely full plus 1 that is only partly full, and I reach for that one first.
 
CandyCap said:

darcy said:

Rolltide61 said:

darcy said:

Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lol

He's currently serving a timeout. With any luck, he'll return before long.

Nobody puts baby in the corner.
Yes, once it came up I looked him up.
 
darcy said:

Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
That's quite a milestone! Nice work getting through your first bottle of bac water. Here's to plenty more ahead. Cheers to the goals!
 
BNLFL said:

darcy said:

BNLFL said:

I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.
When it gets dark, do you light up?
Still haven't, haha
 
capth4u said:

darcy said:

BNLFL said:

I figure I go through about 6ml monthly, since I mix up 2 vials of Reta using either 2 or 3ml each, based on how big they are.
For things such as glow, I added a bit extra to cut down on the sting. Today I also reconstituted several I hadn't tried before, including ss31, nad, gluta, & dsip.
For me, NAD+ (1000mg) causes a lot of stinging, so I mix it in this way to bring the Ph up to roughly 7:

- 6ml BAC & 2ml Sodium Bicarbonate @ 40 units for 50mg

The NAD+ vial I had before this one was at Ph 3 👎

Pens are what I use too, so once the peptide has been filtered, I load the pen cartridges. There are 2 that are completely full plus 1 that is only partly full, and I reach for that one first.
Yeah, for that one I used a larger amount of bac when reconstituting

HouseCat said:

darcy said:

Rolltide61 said:

darcy said:

Reta, mots-c, ss31, nad, gluta, selank, semax, glow, dsip, 5 amino. That should cover everything up to now, I believe. I dove straight in without hesitation.
Have you crossed paths with Mr Blonde at this point?
I had never heard of that person either, so probably not, lol
At the moment he’s taking a break, though going through his posts will be a good time. He’s the kind of guy who says “let’s goooOOOO!” too 😊
True, I usually go all in on things. Lol
 
Back
Top