Would you use ERP's 30mg Triz vials. If you just can't do your own tests.

blueandazure

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangkok
Trying to get vials sent to Janoshik out of Thailand is more of a hassle than I expected, (a passport has to be handed over, and shipping drugs abroad without a license breaks the law). So even though paying for testing is something Im 100% willing to do, ending up in a Thai prison is not a risk Im willing to take. Hearing from anyone here who has already used ERPs triz would ease my nerves a bit.
 
Each batch may vary. Even a dependable supplier can occasionally turn in bad test results. That is exactly why anything I plan to inject into my body gets tested first.
 
mercutio said:

Each batch may vary. Even a dependable supplier can occasionally turn in bad test results. That is exactly why anything I plan to inject into my body gets tested first.
Has any batch you've received come in at 98% purity or lower, or with a fill amount that was way off from what was labeled? If that's happened to you, would you be open to naming the vendor and sharing the test?
 
blueandazure said:

mercutio said:

Each batch may vary. Even a dependable supplier can occasionally turn in bad test results. That is exactly why anything I plan to inject into my body gets tested first.
Has any batch you've received come in at 98% purity or lower, or with a fill amount that was way off from what was labeled? If that's happened to you, would you be open to naming the vendor and sharing the test?
I haven't done it myself, though testing servers have plenty of examples. A lipo-c just came back bad today.
 
mercutio said:

blueandazure said:

mercutio said:

Each batch may vary. Even a dependable supplier can occasionally turn in bad test results. That is exactly why anything I plan to inject into my body gets tested first.
Has any batch you've received come in at 98% purity or lower, or with a fill amount that was way off from what was labeled? If that's happened to you, would you be open to naming the vendor and sharing the test?
I haven't done it myself, though testing servers have plenty of examples. A lipo-c just came back bad today.
Could you tell me how to join some testing servers? I'm willing to pay for testing, but I can't send things out on my own.
 
ERP t30 is something I've used too, and I skipped testing. No problems at all—it performs really well! Risk tolerance is a personal thing for each person...but I'd say go ahead and try it
 
Are these the test results you were after, @blueandazure? https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/86472-ERP_T30_R59E6ZJRWII8

When I went looking for third-party testing on ERP, the main obstacle I ran into is that they barely show up in the testing servers. A few HGH ones exist, and those are the only ones I could locate. One option that might pay off is getting into a few testing servers (FPPG, for instance) and drumming up enough people to put together a group for that particular batch. In STG's testing server, when somebody brought up an ERP group, the answer they got back was [[Q1]].

Another thing: if ERP's TG isn't on your list yet, get in there. A handful of members have been sharing their own independent tests in that space. T30 results weren't among what I saw, though somebody did put up T20 numbers, which might give you a bit more reassurance.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Are these the test results you were after, @blueandazure? https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/86472-ERP_T30_R59E6ZJRWII8

When I went looking for third-party testing on ERP, the main obstacle I ran into is that they barely show up in the testing servers. A few HGH ones exist, and those are the only ones I could locate. One option that might pay off is getting into a few testing servers (FPPG, for instance) and drumming up enough people to put together a group for that particular batch. In STG's testing server, when somebody brought up an ERP group, the answer they got back was [[Q1]].

Another thing: if ERP's TG isn't on your list yet, get in there. A handful of members have been sharing their own independent tests in that space. T30 results weren't among what I saw, though somebody did put up T20 numbers, which might give you a bit more reassurance.
Right, they're still pretty new to the scene....
 
That's the orange T30. It's the same as the T30 oranges from roughly 10 other vendors 🍊. Testing on it has been extensive. Sure, a rogue vial is possible, but odds are it'll be excellent.
 
My T30 arrived from ERP today — 11 days from the China warehouse to the UK. I'll give it a go on Saturday or Sunday and see what happens. It mixed up nicely, so I'll find out how it goes when jab day comes 🙂
 
Detectingwirral said:

My T30 arrived from ERP today — 11 days from the China warehouse to the UK. I'll give it a go on Saturday or Sunday and see what happens. It mixed up nicely, so I'll find out how it goes when jab day comes 🙂
That's great to hear! Let us know how it goes🙂
 
byefatlicia said:

Detectingwirral said:

My T30 arrived from ERP today — 11 days from the China warehouse to the UK. I'll give it a go on Saturday or Sunday and see what happens. It mixed up nicely, so I'll find out how it goes when jab day comes 🙂
That's great to hear! Let us know how it goes🙂
I'll do that 🙂 once I've injected, I'll wait a few days and then share an update 🙂
 
blueandazure said:

Trying to get vials sent to Janoshik out of Thailand is more of a hassle than I expected, (a passport has to be handed over, and shipping drugs abroad without a license breaks the law). So even though paying for testing is something Im 100% willing to do, ending up in a Thai prison is not a risk Im willing to take. Hearing from anyone here who has already used ERPs triz would ease my nerves a bit.
If a vendor doesn't have third-party batch testing done on their products, I simply won't buy from them. It might be a bit pricier, but that's worth it to me. Why would I spend 100-200 dollars on a kit and then pay another 300.00 just to get it tested? That's a much higher cost than just buying a peptide that's already been tested.
 
wildcat0367 said:

blueandazure said:

Trying to get vials sent to Janoshik out of Thailand is more of a hassle than I expected, (a passport has to be handed over, and shipping drugs abroad without a license breaks the law). So even though paying for testing is something Im 100% willing to do, ending up in a Thai prison is not a risk Im willing to take. Hearing from anyone here who has already used ERPs triz would ease my nerves a bit.
If a vendor doesn't have third-party batch testing done on their products, I simply won't buy from them. It might be a bit pricier, but that's worth it to me. Why would I spend 100-200 dollars on a kit and then pay another 300.00 just to get it tested? That's a much higher cost than just buying a peptide that's already been tested.
As it happens, the vendor ran their own test on a single vial.
 
Detectingwirral said:

My T30 arrived from ERP today — 11 days from the China warehouse to the UK. I'll give it a go on Saturday or Sunday and see what happens. It mixed up nicely, so I'll find out how it goes when jab day comes 🙂
Appreciate you stepping up as our test subject. When you share your results, could you mention which amount you went with—the 30mg listed on the vial or the 33mg from the COA—and also how long you've been on triz?

Thanks for your service o7
 
wildcat0367 said:

blueandazure said:

Trying to get vials sent to Janoshik out of Thailand is more of a hassle than I expected, (a passport has to be handed over, and shipping drugs abroad without a license breaks the law). So even though paying for testing is something Im 100% willing to do, ending up in a Thai prison is not a risk Im willing to take. Hearing from anyone here who has already used ERPs triz would ease my nerves a bit.
If a vendor doesn't have third-party batch testing done on their products, I simply won't buy from them. It might be a bit pricier, but that's worth it to me. Why would I spend 100-200 dollars on a kit and then pay another 300.00 just to get it tested? That's a much higher cost than just buying a peptide that's already been tested.
COAs from vendors get faked, and they'll also hand you a COA for a batch that isn't the one you got. As far as I'm concerned, they might as well be blank.

You could still end up with the correct product, but the fill could be too high or too low.
 
blueandazure said:

Trying to get vials sent to Janoshik out of Thailand is more of a hassle than I expected, (a passport has to be handed over, and shipping drugs abroad without a license breaks the law). So even though paying for testing is something Im 100% willing to do, ending up in a Thai prison is not a risk Im willing to take. Hearing from anyone here who has already used ERPs triz would ease my nerves a bit.
I've used the triz 30 orange top and had no issues at all.
 
mercutio said:

wildcat0367 said:

blueandazure said:

Trying to get vials sent to Janoshik out of Thailand is more of a hassle than I expected, (a passport has to be handed over, and shipping drugs abroad without a license breaks the law). So even though paying for testing is something Im 100% willing to do, ending up in a Thai prison is not a risk Im willing to take. Hearing from anyone here who has already used ERPs triz would ease my nerves a bit.
If a vendor doesn't have third-party batch testing done on their products, I simply won't buy from them. It might be a bit pricier, but that's worth it to me. Why would I spend 100-200 dollars on a kit and then pay another 300.00 just to get it tested? That's a much higher cost than just buying a peptide that's already been tested.
COAs from vendors get faked, and they'll also hand you a COA for a batch that isn't the one you got. As far as I'm concerned, they might as well be blank.

You could still end up with the correct product, but the fill could be too high or too low.
The reason I was responding to @wildcat0367 is that they already shipped the batch off to Janoshik. Still, I'd prefer to run the test myself. At the same time, I really don't want to land in a Thai prison — every package gets opened here, an MSDS is required for sending anything, and your passport gets recorded.

So which carries more risk: getting into legal trouble in Thailand, or ERP lying on their COA?
 
Back
Top