Would you use ERP's 30mg Triz vials. If you just can't do your own tests.

blueandazure said:

Detectingwirral said:

My T30 arrived from ERP today — 11 days from the China warehouse to the UK. I'll give it a go on Saturday or Sunday and see what happens. It mixed up nicely, so I'll find out how it goes when jab day comes 🙂
Appreciate you stepping up as our test subject. When you share your results, could you mention which amount you went with—the 30mg listed on the vial or the 33mg from the COA—and also how long you've been on triz?

Thanks for your service o7
I'm going to dose 7.5mg. I've been on Tirz for 9 months at this point. Once I've taken it, I'll come back with an update in a day or 2 🙂
 
I took a chance on 1 vial of Epitalon through a group buy from a source I'd never bought from, which itself came from some vendor whose identity I don't even know, all because I was impatient to try epitalon and unwilling to hold off until testing came back.

Nothing bad happened to me. Still, ending up in a hospital bed was just as plausible a result if it had turned out to be a different peptide, poor quality, or something else entirely. Saying "I did it and I'm okay" would just be survivor bias talking. As a teenager I also went swimming in Lake Michigan at 1 am while drunk, at a spot that wasn't really a beach, and had a great time taunting the undertow with my friends, laughing until it hurt about struggling against it and getting pulled out, then having to swim parallel to shore to make it back, and that's a way people die on a regular basis.

What reassures me is knowing I won't repeat anything like that; epitalon was the final peptide I'd pinned hopes on as miracle magic dust. Every other thing I have any curiosity about trying, I already hold well-tested stock of from reputable vendors.
 
@blueandazure @byefatlicia So... I'm 2 days after my shot. Like I said before, it mixed up nicely and stayed clear. No injection-site issues at all once I pinned — it went in smoothly. The appetite suppression feels just like it did after my previous dose. So it appears to be solid gear! From the 30mg vials I took 7.5mg 👍🏻
 
Detectingwirral said:

@blueandazure @byefatlicia So... I'm 2 days after my shot. Like I said before, it mixed up nicely and stayed clear. No injection-site issues at all once I pinned — it went in smoothly. The appetite suppression feels just like it did after my previous dose. So it appears to be solid gear! From the 30mg vials I took 7.5mg 👍🏻
Great to hear! These were the T30 orange tops. I was fully confident it would turn out this way. Well, as confident as any of us can be🙂
 
Good-Heart6425 said:


Does this mean ERP doesn’t offer Janoshik COAs?

Click to expand...
Yes they do. Vendor COAs aren't something you can always rely on, so a lot of people would rather do their own testing. That said, ERP does include a Janoshik COA with their products - I decided to accept it as-is, though being 100% certain isn't really possible.
 
Here's what appears to be the batch in question:


Janoshik Analytical


That plus $2.50 buys you a bus ride — trust but verify, as they say. I've spent a few weeks buying from ERP and keeping a close eye on how they operate: how they handle pushback, how they deal with the screwups that come with running any business like this, that sort of thing. My conclusion is that they and what they sell are reliable and high grade. Where things tend to go wrong is on the shipping side — packages get confiscated, or buyers get irritated because they were quoted 10-15 days out of the China warehouse and it ran past that. The loudest gripes come mostly from newcomers whose frame of reference is Amazon, and who judge this operation by that standard. This market is outgrowing the old model where you wire off your bitcoin and maybe see a tracking number in a week or two, or maybe the package just materializes one day after a month or six weeks with no warning. That shift is a point in its favor. As for Emmy, at every point in our deals that actually mattered she was dependable, patient, quick to answer and on time — all of which counts for more with me than being addressed as "dear". And the Mots-c 40 and the RT30 both stack up against anything I've used. Results may differ for you, but it's unlikely to be because ERP's peptides are bad.

Every so often somebody does something dumb; a few days back a guy posted on the TG in a panic because he'd ordered kits of Mots-c and MT-2, scrambled the box tops right away, and shot 5mg of MT-2 thinking it was Mots. Anyone familiar with a current MT-2 dosing schedule would get why that's a problem. He looked to be fine a couple of days later, but you can all decide for yourselves how much that says about Louise and Emmy and the rest. Like not at all. My read is that they're running things well over there, and as always it's worth the rest of us supplying the context that holds them to account, in whatever form that takes for each of us.
 
Camlbacker said:

Here's what appears to be the batch in question:


Janoshik Analytical


That plus $2.50 buys you a bus ride — trust but verify, as they say. I've spent a few weeks buying from ERP and keeping a close eye on how they operate: how they handle pushback, how they deal with the screwups that come with running any business like this, that sort of thing. My conclusion is that they and what they sell are reliable and high grade. Where things tend to go wrong is on the shipping side — packages get confiscated, or buyers get irritated because they were quoted 10-15 days out of the China warehouse and it ran past that. The loudest gripes come mostly from newcomers whose frame of reference is Amazon, and who judge this operation by that standard. This market is outgrowing the old model where you wire off your bitcoin and maybe see a tracking number in a week or two, or maybe the package just materializes one day after a month or six weeks with no warning. That shift is a point in its favor. As for Emmy, at every point in our deals that actually mattered she was dependable, patient, quick to answer and on time — all of which counts for more with me than being addressed as "dear". And the Mots-c 40 and the RT30 both stack up against anything I've used. Results may differ for you, but it's unlikely to be because ERP's peptides are bad.

Every so often somebody does something dumb; a few days back a guy posted on the TG in a panic because he'd ordered kits of Mots-c and MT-2, scrambled the box tops right away, and shot 5mg of MT-2 thinking it was Mots. Anyone familiar with a current MT-2 dosing schedule would get why that's a problem. He looked to be fine a couple of days later, but you can all decide for yourselves how much that says about Louise and Emmy and the rest. Like not at all. My read is that they're running things well over there, and as always it's worth the rest of us supplying the context that holds them to account, in whatever form that takes for each of us.
I really appreciate how detailed your comment was—thank you so much! ERP and Alipay are both new to me, but I'm nearly ready to place my order.
 
Camlbacker said:

Here's what appears to be the batch in question:


Janoshik Analytical


That plus $2.50 buys you a bus ride — trust but verify, as they say. I've spent a few weeks buying from ERP and keeping a close eye on how they operate: how they handle pushback, how they deal with the screwups that come with running any business like this, that sort of thing. My conclusion is that they and what they sell are reliable and high grade. Where things tend to go wrong is on the shipping side — packages get confiscated, or buyers get irritated because they were quoted 10-15 days out of the China warehouse and it ran past that. The loudest gripes come mostly from newcomers whose frame of reference is Amazon, and who judge this operation by that standard. This market is outgrowing the old model where you wire off your bitcoin and maybe see a tracking number in a week or two, or maybe the package just materializes one day after a month or six weeks with no warning. That shift is a point in its favor. As for Emmy, at every point in our deals that actually mattered she was dependable, patient, quick to answer and on time — all of which counts for more with me than being addressed as "dear". And the Mots-c 40 and the RT30 both stack up against anything I've used. Results may differ for you, but it's unlikely to be because ERP's peptides are bad.

Every so often somebody does something dumb; a few days back a guy posted on the TG in a panic because he'd ordered kits of Mots-c and MT-2, scrambled the box tops right away, and shot 5mg of MT-2 thinking it was Mots. Anyone familiar with a current MT-2 dosing schedule would get why that's a problem. He looked to be fine a couple of days later, but you can all decide for yourselves how much that says about Louise and Emmy and the rest. Like not at all. My read is that they're running things well over there, and as always it's worth the rest of us supplying the context that holds them to account, in whatever form that takes for each of us.
I really appreciate how detailed your comment was—thank you so much! ERP and Alipay are both new to me, but I'm nearly ready to place my order.

Glad to help! Just keep in mind that your first time with Alipay might throw a few hiccups your way, so give yourself a buffer. For me it was buggy and the whole thing took around a couple of hours to finish. I know plenty of folks here felt the same hesitation about crypto at the start, but these days I have a decent grasp of how it operates and feel much more at ease with it. Every one of these payment methods comes with its own learning curve. My suggestion would be to put in the time to understand crypto, because that gives you extra options to obtain what you need whenever Alipay might not work for you.
 
blueandazure said:

Trying to get vials sent to Janoshik out of Thailand is more of a hassle than I expected, (a passport has to be handed over, and shipping drugs abroad without a license breaks the law). So even though paying for testing is something Im 100% willing to do, ending up in a Thai prison is not a risk Im willing to take. Hearing from anyone here who has already used ERPs triz would ease my nerves a bit.
On telegram, roughly 50 people from our side are pooling money for an ERP group test. Whether I can drop the link here, or tell people to dm me, I'm not certain, but if you head to ERP's telegram by way of the vendor page and then open the test results page, the details should be easy enough to locate. The plan covers 10 peptides, and which 10 gets decided by a vote. Just so you know, the testing is going to happen fairly soon rather than later.
 
Crypto digging is still dragging me down, plus the WWIII mess is disrupting overseas deliveries. So I'll pick a vendor with a USA warehouse and steer clear of that dreaded Peto-pocalypse
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

ambot88 said:

I took tirz and reta from ERP and never had them tested. I'm still here, and I'd do it again.
I'm in the same boat. Also, I'll add that ERP's 60mg reta and tirz hit like a truck.
Did that come from a China or US warehouse, Gr33dy? I ask because I keep seeing people say their shipments are very late and held up by customs.
 
Camlbacker said:

Here's what appears to be the batch in question:


Janoshik Analytical


That plus $2.50 buys you a bus ride — trust but verify, as they say. I've spent a few weeks buying from ERP and keeping a close eye on how they operate: how they handle pushback, how they deal with the screwups that come with running any business like this, that sort of thing. My conclusion is that they and what they sell are reliable and high grade. Where things tend to go wrong is on the shipping side — packages get confiscated, or buyers get irritated because they were quoted 10-15 days out of the China warehouse and it ran past that. The loudest gripes come mostly from newcomers whose frame of reference is Amazon, and who judge this operation by that standard. This market is outgrowing the old model where you wire off your bitcoin and maybe see a tracking number in a week or two, or maybe the package just materializes one day after a month or six weeks with no warning. That shift is a point in its favor. As for Emmy, at every point in our deals that actually mattered she was dependable, patient, quick to answer and on time — all of which counts for more with me than being addressed as "dear". And the Mots-c 40 and the RT30 both stack up against anything I've used. Results may differ for you, but it's unlikely to be because ERP's peptides are bad.

Every so often somebody does something dumb; a few days back a guy posted on the TG in a panic because he'd ordered kits of Mots-c and MT-2, scrambled the box tops right away, and shot 5mg of MT-2 thinking it was Mots. Anyone familiar with a current MT-2 dosing schedule would get why that's a problem. He looked to be fine a couple of days later, but you can all decide for yourselves how much that says about Louise and Emmy and the rest. Like not at all. My read is that they're running things well over there, and as always it's worth the rest of us supplying the context that holds them to account, in whatever form that takes for each of us.

wow, this phrase is going straight into my rotation. hearing "that and a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee" drives me up the wall, and it instantly reveals my age since coffee hasn't gone for a dollar in decades. here in Dallas, bus fare is $3, though the younger folks I hang around with never take the bus, so that number would mean nothing to them.
 
ambot88 said:

I took tirz and reta from ERP and never had them tested. I'm still here, and I'd do it again.
I'm in the same boat. Also, I'll add that ERP's 60mg reta and tirz hit like a truck.

My experience with the R30 is the same. Over on the TG, a few folks have mentioned cloudiness issues with the R10 and R20, but when I reconstituted my R30 it was perfectly clear and the effect is just as strong as anything I've shelled out 8x more for.
 
Back
Top