Would MOTS-c be worth adding to my stack?

luvno

Explorer
Joined
Jul 13, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Hey everyone,

I'm a 21M, and MOTS-c is something I have been thinking about starting, so I wanted to get some opinions.

  • Reta has been part of my routine since April 13th.
  • My starting weight was 330 lbs, and these days the scale reads 275 lbs.
  • The goal is to be down at 250–260 lbs by year's end.
  • Resistance training is on the schedule 5–6 days a week.
  • Progress seems to have stalled a little, and I'm after something that might speed things up a bit while keeping my training consistent.
So, at this point, does MOTS-c look like a good addition, or would sticking with what I'm doing be wiser? Does it seem worth it given where I am now?

Any advice from people who have experience with it would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
How much Reta are you running at the moment? And when you say "stall", has the scale actually flatlined, or is it just slowing? Weight never comes off in a straight line from start to finish.
 
A handful of vials and I could not tell any difference whatsoever.

Even the people who swear by it struggle to say what benefit they actually notice...

Your own experience could be different, so it may still be worth a try.

To borrow a line from a well known guide - "Mostly harmless"
 
Nothing came of it in my case, and I went through a couple of cycles. From what I gather it does very little for anyone below 40, and I'm 34 myself. The thing I would want to know first is what your reta dose currently is??
 
From what I have read, this peptide does almost nothing for the younger crowd. I'm 43 and will be giving it a go soon.
 
Redz said:

From what I have read, this peptide does almost nothing for the younger crowd. I'm 43 and will be giving it a go soon.

That matches how I read it too, @Redz

Rosco P. Coltrane said:

Nothing came of it in my case, and I went through a couple of cycles. From what I gather it does very little for anyone below 40, and I'm 34 myself. The thing I would want to know first is what your reta dose currently is??
Worth starting here perhaps

Beyond that,

Where do you stand on nutrition - deficit, BMR, that sort of thing..

If driving fat loss is the goal I don't think Mots-c buys you much

My advice would be to stay on just the GLP1s to begin with, and only think about a stack once you're down to the final 10% of loss (and only if you actually need it).

You're 21, so nature is already on your side in plenty of ways
 
I'm 50-something and got nothing at all out of it. The people who talked themselves into a placebo will happily explain that it fails whenever the telomere complex wiring - the matrix 7.9 side of things - is compromised, blah blah blah. Frankly it's funny.
 
I'm 42 and added it alongside reta about seven days back. In my case it cancels out the tiredness and fog that come with titrating reta upward. Within about 30 minutes I noticed energy, focus and mental clarity climbing. By dividing the shot I stay active the whole day with hardly any slump. A brief nap of 20-30 minutes also leaves me without that heavy feeling on waking.
 
What I mostly felt was a strong, wired alertness, plus I would end up drenched at the gym. It also broke a stall for me. Pushed me past the 250s, and I sit at 243 now. Aiming for 239 or lower before august runs out
 
Back
Top