Worthwhile to hear: an Alex Tatem interview

Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.
 
This man is not a chiropractor. He lacks any standing to discuss peptides. /s

Joking aside, his material has been quite solid. I will certainly give this a listen.
 
Tatem's perspective on the Enhanced Games has been a good listen for me. Those are something I can't wait to see. It brings to mind the All Drug Olympics sketch from SNL back in the 90s
 
FartfulCodger said:

Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.
Both Dr. Stillson and Dr. Ashley are people I hold in high regard (it's nice to see her gaining much more visibility), and while Alex is someone I appreciate too, I treat his content as a starting point for general awareness—something that should then be verified through deeper investigation and fact-checking.

(Also, to be honest, Bartlett has gotten on my nerves, so I no longer tune into his stuff. He used to be okay, but then he pulled the classic sellout move: opening the door to anybody whose social media following is loud enough, and afterward letting them run their mouths about their opinions—whether they're grounded in fact or not—with zero challenge or scrutiny of their reasoning.)
 
I've made it about 50% of the way through this interview. The details he shares about history, big pharma, compounding, and so on are simply outstanding. Should your spouse be wary of how into peptides you've become, sit them down in front of this.
 
FartfulCodger said:

Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.
Dr Ashley seems like quite the looker.
 
I'm a fan of his as well. Solid summary. What's interesting is that among the MDs I've collaborated with, the ones who knew peptides best and stayed current were urologists.
 
Rolltide61 said:

FartfulCodger said:

Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.
Dr Ashley seems like quite the looker.
I figured I'd keep quiet about that and stay polite. 😉 Looks like she took too many beauty peptides.
 
Rolltide61 said:

FartfulCodger said:

Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.
Dr Ashley seems like quite the looker.
I'll check it out later. Since we're on the topic of attractive people — I had a couple of routine scans at my cardiologist yesterday. The technician performing them was absolutely stunning. Nearly everyone else in that office is either elderly or heavier-set.
 
Back
Top