A genuinely solid discussion centered on peptides
View: https://youtu.be/jt5hHb6kzYM?si=J09HAWx1CbUgM5G0
View: https://youtu.be/jt5hHb6kzYM?si=J09HAWx1CbUgM5G0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Both Dr. Stillson and Dr. Ashley are people I hold in high regard (it's nice to see her gaining much more visibility), and while Alex is someone I appreciate too, I treat his content as a starting point for general awareness—something that should then be verified through deeper investigation and fact-checking.FartfulCodger said:
Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.
Dr Ashley seems like quite the looker.FartfulCodger said:
Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.
I figured I'd keep quiet about that and stay polite.Rolltide61 said:
Dr Ashley seems like quite the looker.FartfulCodger said:
Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.
I'll check it out later. Since we're on the topic of attractive people — I had a couple of routine scans at my cardiologist yesterday. The technician performing them was absolutely stunning. Nearly everyone else in that office is either elderly or heavier-set.Rolltide61 said:
Dr Ashley seems like quite the looker.FartfulCodger said:
Alex Tatem is both excellent and fun to listen to. I’m also a fan of Dr. Quinn Stillson, whose peptide explorations are long and research-heavy, along with Dr. Ashley Froese, who likewise strongly supports peptides.