Will the price go down?

Ennya

Explorer
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Deutschland
I noticed it's up for pre-order now — do you expect the cost to come down? My worry is that I'll purchase it and then a week later it gets cut in half. I'm dying to get it! What's your take? You know way more about pricing than I do.
 
I figure a decrease will come at some point, though it won’t happen soon and the amount won’t be large. My guess is it’ll resemble Tesamorelin, which stays fairly pricey even when you track down a decent deal. Producing it is harder, and lots of people want it. I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
 
More probable is an upward movement, driven by potential scarcities in essential specialty chemicals. That is what the blockade brings.
 
Prices have already come down, and as is the case with every GLP1, they will keep coming down.
 
Habibibi said:

Prices have already come down, and as is the case with every GLP1, they will keep coming down.

Yeah, when more producers start competing, the cost is bound to come down. What I'm curious about, though, is whether Changsha really runs tests, or whether they can even ship anything at all. Getting ripped off wouldn't be a small loss. Earlier today I caught myself thinking: if I end up being scammed, this is likely the one that does it.
 
petros600 said:

On GB, Changsha is available for $200.

Meanwhile, Uther costs $300 on GB.
I haven't come across the Uther priced at $300. If the group buy wraps up fast and shipping happens within a reasonable window, that's actually a pretty solid offer.
 
eidos said:

More probable is an upward movement, driven by potential scarcities in essential specialty chemicals. That is what the blockade brings.
What is this blockade you're talking about??
 
Yes. The price is going to come down. Back in 2023, I shelled out 500 for a T30 kit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. At that point, it felt like a solid bargain to me since I'd been using brand name Tirz. I'm still using up that same kit. This month, I came across a group buy offering a kit for $85. It's possible to find even lower prices.

The price will continue to fall.
 
Looks like each kit runs roughly 100 higher than what it'll eventually settle at, similar to how Reta played out. I'll cover the extra. There's nothing more frustrating than wanting something and finding it out of stock.

Bill
 
CNCCurrency said:

eidos said:

More probable is an upward movement, driven by potential scarcities in essential specialty chemicals. That is what the blockade brings.
What is this blockade you're talking about??
Honestly I can't say — apparently a duck à l'orange is behind it. That's the explanation I've ended up with, anyway /s
 
Speedy said:

Yes. The price is going to come down. Back in 2023, I shelled out 500 for a T30 kit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. At that point, it felt like a solid bargain to me since I'd been using brand name Tirz. I'm still using up that same kit. This month, I came across a group buy offering a kit for $85. It's possible to find even lower prices.

The price will continue to fall.
Yeah, I've got 6 kits of tested t60 arriving, each at 126 per kit, from a gb that has already wrapped up
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Speedy said:

Yes. The price is going to come down. Back in 2023, I shelled out 500 for a T30 kit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. At that point, it felt like a solid bargain to me since I'd been using brand name Tirz. I'm still using up that same kit. This month, I came across a group buy offering a kit for $85. It's possible to find even lower prices.

The price will continue to fall.
Yeah, I've got 6 kits of tested t60 arriving, each at 126 per kit, from a gb that has already wrapped up
I dropped a ton of cash building up my stash. Ugh.
 
Once folks realize this is essentially an improved Cagri rather than a stand-in for Reta, the cost will fall. Cagri has its fans for the job it does, but sustained demand over a decent stretch only comes from something that's a newer, better Reta.

And if supply ever tightens, after enough people have given it a shot and found they still require Tirz or Reta for the complete effect, it'll drop to the same stacking tier as MotsC or Cagri.
 
Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can get details about those group buys?

I didn't get in on the R140 group ...
 
Back
Top