Ennya
Explorer
I noticed it's up for pre-order now — do you expect the cost to come down? My worry is that I'll purchase it and then a week later it gets cut in half. I'm dying to get it! What's your take? You know way more about pricing than I do.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Habibibi said:
Prices have already come down, and as is the case with every GLP1, they will keep coming down.
I haven't come across the Uther priced at $300. If the group buy wraps up fast and shipping happens within a reasonable window, that's actually a pretty solid offer.petros600 said:
On GB, Changsha is available for $200.
Meanwhile, Uther costs $300 on GB.
How large is the kit?petros600 said:
On GB, Changsha is available for $200.
Meanwhile, Uther costs $300 on GB.
10mgWhiynot20026 said:
How large is the kit?petros600 said:
On GB, Changsha is available for $200.
Meanwhile, Uther costs $300 on GB.
Bill
As far as I'm aware, 2 GBs offer 10 mg kits, and 1 offers 15 mg kits.Whiynot20026 said:
How large is the kit?petros600 said:
On GB, Changsha is available for $200.
Meanwhile, Uther costs $300 on GB.
Bill
What is this blockade you're talking about??eidos said:
More probable is an upward movement, driven by potential scarcities in essential specialty chemicals. That is what the blockade brings.
Honestly I can't say — apparently a duck à l'orange is behind it. That's the explanation I've ended up with, anyway /sCNCCurrency said:
What is this blockade you're talking about??eidos said:
More probable is an upward movement, driven by potential scarcities in essential specialty chemicals. That is what the blockade brings.
Yeah, I've got 6 kits of tested t60 arriving, each at 126 per kit, from a gb that has already wrapped upSpeedy said:
Yes. The price is going to come down. Back in 2023, I shelled out 500 for a T30 kit.. At that point, it felt like a solid bargain to me since I'd been using brand name Tirz. I'm still using up that same kit. This month, I came across a group buy offering a kit for $85. It's possible to find even lower prices.
The price will continue to fall.
I dropped a ton of cash building up my stash. Ugh.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Yeah, I've got 6 kits of tested t60 arriving, each at 126 per kit, from a gb that has already wrapped upSpeedy said:
Yes. The price is going to come down. Back in 2023, I shelled out 500 for a T30 kit.. At that point, it felt like a solid bargain to me since I'd been using brand name Tirz. I'm still using up that same kit. This month, I came across a group buy offering a kit for $85. It's possible to find even lower prices.
The price will continue to fall.