I had blood work done recently, and every result looked excellent. There was no sign of Reta whatsoever.
The thing that worried me instead was the other peps and similar compounds that could skew things. Take creatine, which I was using for muscle growth. From what I understand, it can come through as elevated creatinine, and that reading points toward a kidney issue. Your options are to stop taking it or have a conversation with your doctor about it.
To avoid any doubt, I stopped everything except my reta / tirz stack 1 month ahead of time. I'll spare everyone the details of the rest of my stack, but it's smart to put it through AI and confirm that your other extra-curricular peps aren't going to produce weird results.
The thing that worried me instead was the other peps and similar compounds that could skew things. Take creatine, which I was using for muscle growth. From what I understand, it can come through as elevated creatinine, and that reading points toward a kidney issue. Your options are to stop taking it or have a conversation with your doctor about it.
To avoid any doubt, I stopped everything except my reta / tirz stack 1 month ahead of time. I'll spare everyone the details of the rest of my stack, but it's smart to put it through AI and confirm that your other extra-curricular peps aren't going to produce weird results.