iwillloseweight
Explorer
This may sound like a dumb question, but when it's really hot outside, does the heat ruin the quality if we place orders right now?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I do my best to bring the peps indoors fast, but since lyophilization uses both heat and cold during manufacturing, I figure it's probably fine...Mood said:
I really don't think the Chinese warehouses where they're kept or the shipping containers are temperature-controlled, so I wouldn't stress about it. In my opinion, lyophilized peptides can take more than most people give them credit for. Once they're reconstituted, though... that's a whole different situation.
That answer is correct.Flash-BCR said:
I do my best to bring the peps indoors fast, but since lyophilization uses both heat and cold during manufacturing, I figure it's probably fine...Mood said:
I really don't think the Chinese warehouses where they're kept or the shipping containers are temperature-controlled, so I wouldn't stress about it. In my opinion, lyophilized peptides can take more than most people give them credit for. Once they're reconstituted, though... that's a whole different situation.
Condensation could form within the vial, though that would require either harsh direct sun exposure or very high humidity.iwillloseweight said:
This may sound like a dumb question, but when it's really hot outside, does the heat ruin the quality if we place orders right now?