Wife's global entry revoked

Bsqueezin said:

An email arrived today notifying us that my wife's Global Entry was taken away, and the reason given was that a well-known vendor on this site had shipments intercepted. So anyone holding trusted traveler status should be extremely cautious. I already put something in the vendor review area since this has been dragging on since April, but it hasn't cleared moderation yet.

I just wanted to warn people ahead of that. We realize we accepted the risk, and it was only a small order, but it still stinks.

So it's not just a myth, then. That's terrible. This settles it for me — no more purchases from China.
 
nitetrak said:

HARLEYV2 said:

bay_area_schizo said:

BigRed1 said:

That's exactly why I only use sellers with a US warehouse, plus GBs that offer reshipping.

I got lucky and wasn't caught, but my most recent package from China sat in customs for 2 months, so I figured I was done for.
Do US warehouses charge more? I'm curious whether ordering from a US warehouse costs extra compared to a CN one.
Indeed, that distinction exists, and inventory at US Warehouses depletes quite often.
Buying from a US warehouse isn't something I'll do—I'm too frugal. For the items I'm after, some kits cost twice as much, or at minimum $100 extra. I've got a customs strategy set up, and I'm hoping it holds.

From CN, I paid $155 for a T60; at a US warehouse it's above $300.

From CN, I paid $245 for an R60; at a US warehouse it's above $400.

That's just not happening.
thanks for verifying...I had a feeling US price sheets were showing much steeper numbers too. I'll keep that option reserved for items I simply can't hold out for, or when a vendor is offering it cheaper
 
PurpleSage said:

nitetrak said:

PurpleSage said:

That is a frightening overreach, and I am truly sorry to read this. 😢
How exactly is customs overstepping when it's enforcing a law that falls under its own jurisdiction?

Anyone who orders peps without the correct documentation is doing precisely this.

Thinking about it more, complaining about this is like calling it overreach when someone loses their driver's license after a DUI. Moving goods across borders without a license or Rx is against the law, and not knowing the law doesn't get you off the hook.
Your comparison to DUI makes sense to me. What I hadn't realized was that "not FDA approved" could also carry the meaning "illegal". I'll keep looking into the gray area and adjust my choices based on what I find.
The real problem here isn't really that something is "not FDA approved"... Any pep that does carry FDA approval sits on a controlled schedule. Don't mix that up with the serious stuff — every prescription item, even something small like an antibiotic, falls under US control and needs either a script or the kind of paperwork that medical businesses are required to hold.

The same rule covers carrying peps or meds into or out of the US, whether you fly or drive over the border.

If you get searched, the customs agent will go through your meds and MAY bring up the question of a prescription.

They do have the discretion to look the other way when everything appears legitimate and the amount stays under a 90 day supply, since they seem reluctant to strip someone of necessary medication right in front of them — but they are legally allowed to do it, because it is a law.

In Austrailia, medications have to be declared. Skip that box, get searched, and they can take the meds and fine you regardless of whether there's an Rx. I watched exactly that play out on a customs docu-tv show.

So your GE can be pulled over something as minor as ordering antibiotics or high mg tylenol from another country, or crossing the border with them and no proper paperwork. A lot rides on whether the customs officer happens to feel sorry for you.

Most people never read what we call the fine print, or the laws, before they unknowingly commit their crimes — no matter how petty they look, a law is still being broken.
 
nitetrak said:

The safest approach is to keep deliveries away from your home address.

A made-up name counts as mail fraud, though if your name is common, or you go with a first initial plus last name, proving it gets tougher.

I recall someone mentioning they send packages to their workplace under another name, and the staff accepting the mail know who it belongs to. That seems like the best route to me, unless they lose their job.

That's my approach too. The package goes to my workplace, addressed only to the company rather than any individual. A single staff member handles incoming mail and passes it along to me. On top of that, I stick exclusively to US-based warehouses. I do all of this to avoid jeopardizing my GE — and, more crucially, to avoid having to tell my wife, who has no idea I buy from the grey market, why I lost it.
 
krsct said:

nitetrak said:

The safest approach is to keep deliveries away from your home address.

A made-up name counts as mail fraud, though if your name is common, or you go with a first initial plus last name, proving it gets tougher.

I recall someone mentioning they send packages to their workplace under another name, and the staff accepting the mail know who it belongs to. That seems like the best route to me, unless they lose their job.

That's my approach too. The package goes to my workplace, addressed only to the company rather than any individual. A single staff member handles incoming mail and passes it along to me. On top of that, I stick exclusively to US-based warehouses. I do all of this to avoid jeopardizing my GE — and, more crucially, to avoid having to tell my wife, who has no idea I buy from the grey market, why I lost it.
Why would ordering from a US warehouse put your GE at risk in the first place? Well, sometimes they end up shipping straight from China regardless, which does happen. You might want to check out domestic vendors such as Amino Lair, or look into GBs.
 
krsct said:

nitetrak said:

The safest approach is to keep deliveries away from your home address.

A made-up name counts as mail fraud, though if your name is common, or you go with a first initial plus last name, proving it gets tougher.

I recall someone mentioning they send packages to their workplace under another name, and the staff accepting the mail know who it belongs to. That seems like the best route to me, unless they lose their job.

That's my approach too. The package goes to my workplace, addressed only to the company rather than any individual. A single staff member handles incoming mail and passes it along to me. On top of that, I stick exclusively to US-based warehouses. I do all of this to avoid jeopardizing my GE — and, more crucially, to avoid having to tell my wife, who has no idea I buy from the grey market, why I lost it.
If something goes wrong, wouldn't the person who owns the business end up in trouble? In this country, that's likely how it would play out. Whatever takes place within a company falls on the shoulders of those who run it.
 
Bsqueezin said:

BigRed1 said:

That's exactly why I only use sellers with a US warehouse, plus GBs that offer reshipping.

I got lucky and wasn't caught, but my most recent package from China sat in customs for 2 months, so I figured I was done for.
Yeah, from here on out I'll probably only be looking at US warehouses.
I'm the type who finds workarounds. If I lived in the US, I'd have peptides shipped to my grandmother at my own address. The post office will deliver as long as the last name matches. Even if the name differs, they'd probably still deliver it. Grandma wouldn't mind losing Global Entry—she likely doesn't even hold a passport. Actually, just have them sent to your dog.
 
Calm Logic said:

krsct said:

nitetrak said:

The safest approach is to keep deliveries away from your home address.

A made-up name counts as mail fraud, though if your name is common, or you go with a first initial plus last name, proving it gets tougher.

I recall someone mentioning they send packages to their workplace under another name, and the staff accepting the mail know who it belongs to. That seems like the best route to me, unless they lose their job.

That's my approach too. The package goes to my workplace, addressed only to the company rather than any individual. A single staff member handles incoming mail and passes it along to me. On top of that, I stick exclusively to US-based warehouses. I do all of this to avoid jeopardizing my GE — and, more crucially, to avoid having to tell my wife, who has no idea I buy from the grey market, why I lost it.
Why would ordering from a US warehouse put your GE at risk in the first place? Well, sometimes they end up shipping straight from China regardless, which does happen. You might want to check out domestic vendors such as Amino Lair, or look into GBs.
It might be more than necessary, but I'm taking every step I can to keep my GE from being revoked. I've bought from vendors inside the country, though the price is significantly higher. I'm content with my current approach.
 
Since I hold a green card, I won't buy anything from China until I've completed the citizenship process.

Getting turned down is the last thing I want, because I'd much rather work and pay into the system than live off taxpayer money on disability.
 
cheaperseeker said:

TSA PreCheck can still be applied for on its own, and the CBP MPC app can be used when coming back into the US — typically that moves people through customs about as fast as global entry.

ETA: My husband is unable to get global entry due to something from when he was a teenager, but he holds TSA PreCheck and uses the MPC app. Most of the time he clears customs at the same time as me, and on 1 occasion he got through roughly 5 to 10 minutes faster than I did with global entry.

That's the route I ended up taking. After being turned down for Global Entry and then sitting in review for 2 years, I stopped pursuing it and simply obtained TSA only. I travel to Mexico often, and when coming back I rely on the CBP MPC app, which has never given me trouble.

Adding this as an edit to my post. From what I've personally seen, having her passport revoked is very improbable, though naturally each person's situation differs. In 2025, my sister was coming back from Mexico and got detained for crossing the border (by vehicle) with an item she had brought across many times before, but she hadn't realized it wasn't permitted because it counted as an animal product. It was seized, and rather than pay the violation she signed to preserve her right to a hearing. Nearly a year afterward, she got a letter saying they were releasing her with a warning. Her TSA Precheck remains intact, and she isn't pulled aside constantly by plane or car even though that violation flag is surely on her passport. She never had Global Entry to begin with, since she was denied anyway. She goes back and forth from Mexico roughly every two months and has taken about 4 trips to Europe/Africa with no customs problems. These days, when she orders grey, she uses a different name and has it sent to a friend's complex. My honest view is that passport revocation is unlikely, and I have yet to come across any DP.
 
Fresh thread on the same subject:




Get A UPS Mailbox!



So today I came across a post about a person whose global entry pass was taken away after customs seized a shipment. This won't do anything for my business, but I'd still like folks to think about using a UPS mailbox so their name isn't tied straight to overseas packages that have...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
nitetrak said:

HARLEYV2 said:

bay_area_schizo said:

BigRed1 said:

That's exactly why I only use sellers with a US warehouse, plus GBs that offer reshipping.

I got lucky and wasn't caught, but my most recent package from China sat in customs for 2 months, so I figured I was done for.
Do US warehouses charge more? I'm curious whether ordering from a US warehouse costs extra compared to a CN one.
Indeed, that distinction exists, and inventory at US Warehouses depletes quite often.
Buying from a US warehouse isn't something I'll do—I'm too frugal. For the items I'm after, some kits cost twice as much, or at minimum $100 extra. I've got a customs strategy set up, and I'm hoping it holds.

From CN, I paid $155 for a T60; at a US warehouse it's above $300.

From CN, I paid $245 for an R60; at a US warehouse it's above $400.

That's just not happening.
Look at different options before deciding. Still, your customs setup is unusual.
 
ftb.979 said:

cheaperseeker said:

TSA PreCheck can still be applied for on its own, and the CBP MPC app can be used when coming back into the US — typically that moves people through customs about as fast as global entry.

ETA: My husband is unable to get global entry due to something from when he was a teenager, but he holds TSA PreCheck and uses the MPC app. Most of the time he clears customs at the same time as me, and on 1 occasion he got through roughly 5 to 10 minutes faster than I did with global entry.

That's the route I ended up taking. After being turned down for Global Entry and then sitting in review for 2 years, I stopped pursuing it and simply obtained TSA only. I travel to Mexico often, and when coming back I rely on the CBP MPC app, which has never given me trouble.

Adding this as an edit to my post. From what I've personally seen, having her passport revoked is very improbable, though naturally each person's situation differs. In 2025, my sister was coming back from Mexico and got detained for crossing the border (by vehicle) with an item she had brought across many times before, but she hadn't realized it wasn't permitted because it counted as an animal product. It was seized, and rather than pay the violation she signed to preserve her right to a hearing. Nearly a year afterward, she got a letter saying they were releasing her with a warning. Her TSA Precheck remains intact, and she isn't pulled aside constantly by plane or car even though that violation flag is surely on her passport. She never had Global Entry to begin with, since she was denied anyway. She goes back and forth from Mexico roughly every two months and has taken about 4 trips to Europe/Africa with no customs problems. These days, when she orders grey, she uses a different name and has it sent to a friend's complex. My honest view is that passport revocation is unlikely, and I have yet to come across any DP.
That's really intriguing, thanks for sharing what you know!
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

bay_area_schizo said:

BigRed1 said:

That's exactly why I only use sellers with a US warehouse, plus GBs that offer reshipping.

I got lucky and wasn't caught, but my most recent package from China sat in customs for 2 months, so I figured I was done for.
Do US warehouses charge more? I'm curious whether ordering from a US warehouse costs extra compared to a CN one.
Yeah, US warehouses usually cost more. Still, it's nowhere near the prices US resellers ask for.
100 % this
 
Bsqueezin said:

bay_area_schizo said:

BigRed1 said:

That's exactly why I only use sellers with a US warehouse, plus GBs that offer reshipping.

I got lucky and wasn't caught, but my most recent package from China sat in customs for 2 months, so I figured I was done for.
Do US warehouses charge more? I'm curious whether ordering from a US warehouse costs extra compared to a CN one.
From what I've noticed, US Warehouse vendors tend to charge higher prices.
That checks out.. (Compared to Grey..) however the spot you all are in now is worse.

Not trying to criticize at all, simply laying out the reality.. no hard feelings, all respect

Best of luck!
 
That's awful. I won't climb up on a soapbox about the FDA being tyrannical, about Flock Cameras, unjust wars, questionable allies, and so on. Still, pulling your wife's GE because of peptides is absurd. Did the package contain HGH, or was it only 'regular' peptides?
 
BlatantlyObviousXL said:

That's awful. I won't climb up on a soapbox about the FDA being tyrannical, about Flock Cameras, unjust wars, questionable allies, and so on. Still, pulling your wife's GE because of peptides is absurd. Did the package contain HGH, or was it only 'regular' peptides?
Nothing but standard peptides. The order consisted of 2 kits of tirzepatide along with 1 kit of lemon bottle.
 
nitetrak said:

Skidude said:

can file a DBA in OKC then open a mailbox at fedex location , not usps, under business name "Bsqueezin"

Address: Bsqueezin Receivables

just a thought..

Registering a DBA (formally known as a Trade Name) with the Oklahoma Secretary of State in Oklahoma City carries a flat $25 charge. Oklahoma DBAs never lapse, so no renewal payments come due later. [1, 2]

Either handle the paperwork on your own or pay a filing service to do it: [1, 2]

DIY Option

  • State Filing Fee: $25 (one-time)
  • How to file: Submission can be done online or through the mail. Through the Oklahoma Secretary of State portal, online submissions generally take 2-3 business days to process. [1, 2]

Once they trace the documents, they'll identify whoever's name is on the registration.

Skidude said:

Bsqueezin said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Bsqueezin said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Bsqueezin said:

An email arrived today notifying us that my wife's Global Entry was taken away, and the reason given was that a well-known vendor on this site had shipments intercepted. So anyone holding trusted traveler status should be extremely cautious. I already put something in the vendor review area since this has been dragging on since April, but it hasn't cleared moderation yet.

I just wanted to warn people ahead of that. We realize we accepted the risk, and it was only a small order, but it still stinks.
That's really unfair to your wife. Contesting it seems worth a shot if that option exists.

Bill

At times, is it truly worth provoking trouble? Before long, every one of your packages could end up stuck, and every order you sent before might be pulled for inspection.
I understand. Customs is aware of what we're up to. Even so, you could play dumb and apologize. Claim you had no idea. It's likely a wasted effort.
Yeah, she asked for a "second look." The worst that happens is they deny it and the revocation stands. That's not a huge deal. The real problem would be if her passport got revoked somehow, but that hasn't happened, and with any luck it never will.

In that case, will the peptides be resent to you? If yes, what's your plan for dealing with it?
I am not. Since April we've been coping with this, and we already had a reship done once. Both the first order and the replacement were seized.

ZippityDooDah said:

Bsqueezin said:

An email arrived today notifying us that my wife's Global Entry was taken away, and the reason given was that a well-known vendor on this site had shipments intercepted. So anyone holding trusted traveler status should be extremely cautious. I already put something in the vendor review area since this has been dragging on since April, but it hasn't cleared moderation yet.

I just wanted to warn people ahead of that. We realize we accepted the risk, and it was only a small order, but it still stinks.
We couldn't approve your review since it wasn't submitted using the required template. That said, even if it had been, pinning a seizure on the vendor isn't fair or appropriate unless they did something egregiously wrong that directly led to it. Any order placed with an overseas vendor comes with the possibility of seizure, and although what happened to your wife is unfortunate, claiming a particular vendor caused it is, at best, a stretch.

No worries, the only reason I named the vendor is that when they resent the package from the first seizure, they used the same method, so the second one got seized too.
Roughly 12 months back, the FedEx Mailbox option was brought up by a different member, after his name/address got flagged.

From what I understand, inspections only hit a small share of packages, and pairing that with certain shipping approaches reduces the chance of seizures.

As for whether your name/address is flagged, I have no way of knowing.

What I can share is that after a seizure, I held off for many months before placing another order, despite the vendor offering a reship. Eventually my order arrived.

my 2 cents..
Heads up: to learn who owns a mailbox at a place such as UPS or Mailboxes, Etc., you need a subpoena or a court order; I'm not certain how it works with USPS, because that's a government entity. If a DBA (Doing Business As) name is attached to your box, I really doubt officials would go through all of that just to identify who's getting a few kits (once more, I seriously doubt it, though I'm not positive).
 
I find it absurd that GE got taken away...seriously, they devoted manpower and time to look into your wife's parcel containing Tz and lemon bottles? Wow, that really makes me feel safer. It's just so dumb and absurd, as if there aren't bigger things for them to deal with.

It's glaringly clear that big Farma has them in their pocket.

And your source is terrible for shipping the 2nd package the same way, though it could be that your address has been flagged. Have you managed to get any orders through from across the pond?
 
Back
Top