RubbaDubba1 said:
BNLFL said:
RubbaDubba1 said:
This marks my 3rd round. By now I pause 2 weeks ahead of the procedure and resume 2 weeks afterward. That window is what I'm comfortable with. When I restart, I go back to a very low dose: 1mg of Tirz plus 1mg of Reta. In my view, things like BPC and TB would help more, though Reta does work well for shedding pounds. For inflammation, I'd say Tirz has the edge. I've got 100 syringes already loaded that I'm using.
There are 100 of them, already preloaded — but preloaded with what exactly? I'm just wondering, thanks.
The whole kit and caboodle! I figured somebody might bite. KLOW, PPS, IGF-1 LR3, Tirz & Reta, CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin, plus some elevated initial doses of BPC-157 & TB500. Once surgery is done, I'm holding off for 72 hours before beginning. Let the strong meds wear off, confirm all systems are functioning properly, do a fresh bandage swap, that sort of thing. Should something go sideways, I don't want to sit there wondering which injection caused it. My procedure was a Rotator cuff repair along with Bicep reattachment. The sling stays on for 6-8 weeks, and there's a ton of rehab ahead.