Why Eloralintide Is Difficult to Test

TazaTaza said:


why ppl buy new iPhones every year

Click to expand...
Hey... don't lump me in with the sheep who buy Apple products. Back in 2010, the year I finished my MBA, I made a vow that I would never become an Apple customer. "An Apple any day keeps wisdom away" — that's something I genuinely believe in.

TazaTaza said:


But why get a new shiny toy that's defective and/or bunk?

Click to expand...
Don't ever do it. Still, what made you think Elora is faulty? Everything that has reached my ears points the other way. Bunk, though, I'll admit — that one keeps me in a constant state of worry.

TazaTaza said:


I don't get the excitement when there are better, more feasible alternatives at the moment.

Click to expand...
Still, could there be superior options out there? Possible, certainly.

TazaTaza said:


The next best thing is not grey source bunk Elora lmao. Not at the moment.

Click to expand...
Who would you put in that position? I happened to be watching a video by Alex Tatem. In his view, retatrutide belongs at that tier, and he forecasts it will become a trillion-dollar product.
 
Smiter said:


Hey... don't add me to the bleaters who use Apple products. The day I did my MBA in 2010, I swore to never become a patron of Apple. I am a firm believer in "An Apple any day keeps wisdom away".

Never do it. But why did you assume Elora is defective? Everything I have heard reeks of the opposite. Now, bunk I grant you, is an ongoing source of panic for me.

But are there better ones? Feasible, for sure.

Which one would you place in that spot? I was looking at this Alex Tatem video. He puts retatrutide in that level, predicting that it will be a trillion-dollar item.

Click to expand...
Right now, the supposed runner-up is R (though in my book Tz still sits higher), along with whichever next-gen GLP they happen to be working on. As I see it, no appetite suppressant is ever going to outrank a GLP — not Tz, not R, not even Sema.

What's floating around the grey market as Elora can't be trusted. Without the correct ring chemistry, or if it carries the methylene bridge in place of the di-SS bond, the half-life won't be long — and that long half-life was precisely why EL set out to develop Elora. Structurally, it's a more complicated pep.

Strictly speaking, though, the runner-up for all of you is L*lly's Elora, not the grey-market Elora. When nobody can test it or confirm what's in it, then what exactly are you putting into your body? At that stage, you're dealing with placebo or filler water.
 
TazaTaza said:


But to be pedantic, the next best thing to y'all is L*lly's Elora not the Elora from grey. If they can't test for it or verify it, then what are you really taking? At that point it's placebo/filler water.

Click to expand...
Nice work! That matches my view.
 
TazaTaza said:


The next best thing is allegedly R currently (I still rank Tz above it), and whatever next gen GLP they're trying to develop. I don't think an appetite suppressant will ever take the top spot over any GLP including Tz, R and even Sema.

The Elora in the current grey market is not reliable. If it doesn't have the ring chemistry down or the methylene bridge instead of the di-SS bond it doesn't have a long half-life which was the point of EL developing Elora. It's a more complex pep in structure

But to be pedantic, the next best thing to y'all is L*lly's Elora not the Elora from grey. If they can't test for it or verify it, then what are you really taking? At that point it's placebo/filler water.

Click to expand...
Alright, when it comes to this ring chemistry, I'm clueless. Still, if Grey botching that step only means the half life ends up shorter, plenty of people would gladly just pin more frequently.
 
gusterbuster said:


Ok I'm an idiot as far as this ring chemistry. But if the only downside of Grey messing that up, is a shorter half life, many are more than happy to inject more often.

Click to expand...

If things go as well as they possibly can, you'd just end up with a shorter half life. Take a batch where half of the Elora is folded the right way, while the rest is misfolded and inactive (ideally without causing harm).

There are plenty of other ways this could go sideways. For instance, what happens if the misfolded Elora happens to be a variant that sets off an immune response? Not every misfolded protein is harmless. Someone could end up with an immune reaction, and the irony is that if they later tried the legit Elora, they would have essentially made themselves allergic to it and be unable to use it.

Our attention is on the ring, but Elora's structure has other unusual features that can make chem synthesis extremely hard. In the meantime, I suspect sources claiming to have Elora are just using that claim to upcharge a strange blend of Cag+GLP of their choosing, trying to imitate suppression, which remains dangerous. I'd stay away until proper testing and verification methods are sorted out.

My knowledge of Elora chem synthesis isn't deep, so there's surely a long list of additional problems I haven't mentioned that could go wrong or trigger adverse reactions.
 
TazaTaza said:

woundcarping said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?

A forum built around the most widely used "appetite suppressant" there has ever been — and you manage to announce that appetite isn't your issue without ever mentioning weight. Extra credit for pulling that off here.
? I have to give Tz credit here. Keep in mind that Elora isn't a GLP. Tz is right there. That just blows my mind. Everyone keeps hunting for something more potent when there's already a GLP out there with really high effectiveness that's also simple to bootleg for this grey space. Wherever I look, people are fixated on crushing their appetite into an ED.

ambot88 said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?
Where do you believe you are?
Since I'm on a GLP forum, it confuses me why y'all are so hyped about an experimental appetite suppressant that is NOT simple to bootleg or test when Tz is right there with a lower risk profile and is simple to bootleg and test.

EDIT: My original comment said "T*rz solo will be supreme after the dust settles" but I removed it after some strange filtering since I'm a newbie. My bad y'all, but yeah, I figure Tz solo will likely be the answer over the long run
For my part, I'll forever be looking for the path of least resistance to drop the greatest amount of weight.
 
sheilarae74 said:

TazaTaza said:

woundcarping said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?

A forum built around the most widely used "appetite suppressant" there has ever been — and you manage to announce that appetite isn't your issue without ever mentioning weight. Extra credit for pulling that off here.
? I have to give Tz credit here. Keep in mind that Elora isn't a GLP. Tz is right there. That just blows my mind. Everyone keeps hunting for something more potent when there's already a GLP out there with really high effectiveness that's also simple to bootleg for this grey space. Wherever I look, people are fixated on crushing their appetite into an ED.

ambot88 said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?
Where do you believe you are?
Since I'm on a GLP forum, it confuses me why y'all are so hyped about an experimental appetite suppressant that is NOT simple to bootleg or test when Tz is right there with a lower risk profile and is simple to bootleg and test.

EDIT: My original comment said "T*rz solo will be supreme after the dust settles" but I removed it after some strange filtering since I'm a newbie. My bad y'all, but yeah, I figure Tz solo will likely be the answer over the long run
For my part, I'll forever be looking for the path of least resistance to drop the greatest amount of weight.
Go ahead and set them straight, Sis. There are folks out there who look down on Easy, but really we're simply people who appreciate the art of making brilliant use of your time.

TazaTaza said:

woundcarping said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?

A forum built around the most widely used "appetite suppressant" there has ever been — and you manage to announce that appetite isn't your issue without ever mentioning weight. Extra credit for pulling that off here.
? I have to give Tz credit here. Keep in mind that Elora isn't a GLP. Tz is right there. That just blows my mind. Everyone keeps hunting for something more potent when there's already a GLP out there with really high effectiveness that's also simple to bootleg for this grey space. Wherever I look, people are fixated on crushing their appetite into an ED.

ambot88 said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?
Where do you believe you are?
Since I'm on a GLP forum, it confuses me why y'all are so hyped about an experimental appetite suppressant that is NOT simple to bootleg or test when Tz is right there with a lower risk profile and is simple to bootleg and test.

EDIT: My original comment said "T*rz solo will be supreme after the dust settles" but I removed it after some strange filtering since I'm a newbie. My bad y'all, but yeah, I figure Tz solo will likely be the answer over the long run
Yesterday I meant to bring this up but never got around to it. In what way does curbing someone's appetite turn into erectile dysfunction? What kind of magic is involved there, and who on earth would actually be after that? Is Gluttony really that much tougher to handle than Lust-Fail?
 
Smiter said:

SoCalGirl said:

A Krysira article caught my eye, explaining why Elora presents such a challenge when it comes to testing. Beyond the mass testing side of things, the ring formation itself has to be confirmed, and that is the point where verification becomes hard. Structure is a difficult thing to test:

"The ongoing Elora verification debate is a good example of this. Chemists, testing labs and potential users are still debating what standard testing can prove, where the limits are, and whether structural verification needs to go beyond routine “mass and purity.”

As you can see, putting the link in my post is NOT possible, so if you want to read the article, do a search for:

The Elora Testing Debate Continues​#-the-elora-testing-debate-continuesWhy the Structural Verification argument is becoming more complicated​#-why-the-structural-verification-argument-is-becoming-more-complicated
I'm with you — putting it through trials isn't easy. Just hold on until it's finally in my possession.
Uther posted a Janoshik result covering his latest batch. (It was in the Telegram Group.) Does that mean I should doubt Janoshik?
 
Masil said:

Smiter said:

SoCalGirl said:

A Krysira article caught my eye, explaining why Elora presents such a challenge when it comes to testing. Beyond the mass testing side of things, the ring formation itself has to be confirmed, and that is the point where verification becomes hard. Structure is a difficult thing to test:

"The ongoing Elora verification debate is a good example of this. Chemists, testing labs and potential users are still debating what standard testing can prove, where the limits are, and whether structural verification needs to go beyond routine “mass and purity.”

As you can see, putting the link in my post is NOT possible, so if you want to read the article, do a search for:

The Elora Testing Debate Continues​#-the-elora-testing-debate-continuesWhy the Structural Verification argument is becoming more complicated​#-why-the-structural-verification-argument-is-becoming-more-complicated
I'm with you — putting it through trials isn't easy. Just hold on until it's finally in my possession.
Uther posted a Janoshik result covering his latest batch. (It was in the Telegram Group.) Does that mean I should doubt Janoshik?
As far as the standard tests are concerned, I have no doubt the Janoshik result is legitimate. What makes Eloralintide tricky is its atypical structure, which could mean extra testing is needed before we can confirm it is correct.

My kit from Uther shows up today, so we'll find out how it goes...
 
yeddie said:

Masil said:

Smiter said:

SoCalGirl said:

A Krysira article caught my eye, explaining why Elora presents such a challenge when it comes to testing. Beyond the mass testing side of things, the ring formation itself has to be confirmed, and that is the point where verification becomes hard. Structure is a difficult thing to test:

"The ongoing Elora verification debate is a good example of this. Chemists, testing labs and potential users are still debating what standard testing can prove, where the limits are, and whether structural verification needs to go beyond routine “mass and purity.”

As you can see, putting the link in my post is NOT possible, so if you want to read the article, do a search for:

The Elora Testing Debate Continues​#-the-elora-testing-debate-continuesWhy the Structural Verification argument is becoming more complicated​#-why-the-structural-verification-argument-is-becoming-more-complicated
I'm with you — putting it through trials isn't easy. Just hold on until it's finally in my possession.
Uther posted a Janoshik result covering his latest batch. (It was in the Telegram Group.) Does that mean I should doubt Janoshik?
As far as the standard tests are concerned, I have no doubt the Janoshik result is legitimate. What makes Eloralintide tricky is its atypical structure, which could mean extra testing is needed before we can confirm it is correct.

My kit from Uther shows up today, so we'll find out how it goes...
Can't wait to hear how it goes for you — do you have plans to run tests, filter it, or anything along those lines? Mine should be here within a few days.
 
Chili777 said:

birdwhacker said:

Chili777 said:

woundcarping said:

Chili777 said:

woundcarping said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?

A forum built around the most widely used "appetite suppressant" there has ever been — and you manage to announce that appetite isn't your issue without ever mentioning weight. Extra credit for pulling that off here.
Yet none of that is wrong. Should the ring be missing, what you have is merely a collection of aminos whose effects nobody really knows. Would a typical vendor even bother to check? Not likely. Their response will be: just use it, it'll do the job regardless. That opens up yet another problem when it comes to testing, and the argument over the right way to handle it has not been settled. Plenty of questions remain without answers.

Were you able to see the part I quoted?
Yeah. The wording could have been better, sure, but I judged the comment by its overall point. My take is that Elora is meant for the slice of people who, unlike most, haven't had a response to GLPs. How big that group actually is, I have no idea.
GLPs have worked great for me. I never fooled myself into thinking that a single one of these drugs would get me everything I want. Running reta at 12+mg for a long stretch isn't something I want or plan to do. Adding another compound is far more appealing to me. Betting everything on one pharmacokinetic approach is a really dumb move.
For me, Reta did exactly what it was supposed to do. Nothing more is required in my case, and my appetite is fully suppressed, so perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones. After titrating upward to 12 mg and staying there for a month, I hit my target. These days I'm on 10 mg and tapering. Where my maintenance dose will land is still unclear, but it covers everything I need.

When I first got started, elora seemed like a really appealing option to me. I needed to drop >30% BW, and I figured pairing it with tirza would get me where I wanted to be. But after a year of losing weight, I'm on 15mg tirza plus some survo, and I've essentially reached my goal. At this point I'm only leaning out a bit more for vanity's sake.

So no, I no longer feel elora is necessary, and the price makes it a non-starter regardless, since tirz and survo cost far less.

On top of that, survo/reta bring something extra to the table by driving lipolysis and clearing out additional visceral fat, whereas elora is simply one more appetite suppression tool, which will likely stack with GLP-1s so that you reach your goal sooner and open up more room for total weight loss.

Still, I believe the majority of people who have roughly 30% BW to shed can get there using the max dose of reta or tirz.
 
Devilseye said:

Chili777 said:

birdwhacker said:

Chili777 said:

woundcarping said:

Chili777 said:

woundcarping said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?

A forum built around the most widely used "appetite suppressant" there has ever been — and you manage to announce that appetite isn't your issue without ever mentioning weight. Extra credit for pulling that off here.
Yet none of that is wrong. Should the ring be missing, what you have is merely a collection of aminos whose effects nobody really knows. Would a typical vendor even bother to check? Not likely. Their response will be: just use it, it'll do the job regardless. That opens up yet another problem when it comes to testing, and the argument over the right way to handle it has not been settled. Plenty of questions remain without answers.

Were you able to see the part I quoted?
Yeah. The wording could have been better, sure, but I judged the comment by its overall point. My take is that Elora is meant for the slice of people who, unlike most, haven't had a response to GLPs. How big that group actually is, I have no idea.
GLPs have worked great for me. I never fooled myself into thinking that a single one of these drugs would get me everything I want. Running reta at 12+mg for a long stretch isn't something I want or plan to do. Adding another compound is far more appealing to me. Betting everything on one pharmacokinetic approach is a really dumb move.
For me, Reta did exactly what it was supposed to do. Nothing more is required in my case, and my appetite is fully suppressed, so perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones. After titrating upward to 12 mg and staying there for a month, I hit my target. These days I'm on 10 mg and tapering. Where my maintenance dose will land is still unclear, but it covers everything I need.

When I first got started, elora seemed like a really appealing option to me. I needed to drop >30% BW, and I figured pairing it with tirza would get me where I wanted to be. But after a year of losing weight, I'm on 15mg tirza plus some survo, and I've essentially reached my goal. At this point I'm only leaning out a bit more for vanity's sake.

So no, I no longer feel elora is necessary, and the price makes it a non-starter regardless, since tirz and survo cost far less.

On top of that, survo/reta bring something extra to the table by driving lipolysis and clearing out additional visceral fat, whereas elora is simply one more appetite suppression tool, which will likely stack with GLP-1s so that you reach your goal sooner and open up more room for total weight loss.

Still, I believe the majority of people who have roughly 30% BW to shed can get there using the max dose of reta or tirz.
This isn't merely one more agent that curbs appetite. Its weight loss results stand up against tirzepatide, its half life runs closer to 2 weeks, and tolerability appears to be better. Unlike cagrilintide, this one can be taken on its own.
 
Habibibi said:

Devilseye said:

Chili777 said:

birdwhacker said:

Chili777 said:

woundcarping said:

Chili777 said:

woundcarping said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?

A forum built around the most widely used "appetite suppressant" there has ever been — and you manage to announce that appetite isn't your issue without ever mentioning weight. Extra credit for pulling that off here.
Yet none of that is wrong. Should the ring be missing, what you have is merely a collection of aminos whose effects nobody really knows. Would a typical vendor even bother to check? Not likely. Their response will be: just use it, it'll do the job regardless. That opens up yet another problem when it comes to testing, and the argument over the right way to handle it has not been settled. Plenty of questions remain without answers.

Were you able to see the part I quoted?
Yeah. The wording could have been better, sure, but I judged the comment by its overall point. My take is that Elora is meant for the slice of people who, unlike most, haven't had a response to GLPs. How big that group actually is, I have no idea.
GLPs have worked great for me. I never fooled myself into thinking that a single one of these drugs would get me everything I want. Running reta at 12+mg for a long stretch isn't something I want or plan to do. Adding another compound is far more appealing to me. Betting everything on one pharmacokinetic approach is a really dumb move.
For me, Reta did exactly what it was supposed to do. Nothing more is required in my case, and my appetite is fully suppressed, so perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones. After titrating upward to 12 mg and staying there for a month, I hit my target. These days I'm on 10 mg and tapering. Where my maintenance dose will land is still unclear, but it covers everything I need.

When I first got started, elora seemed like a really appealing option to me. I needed to drop >30% BW, and I figured pairing it with tirza would get me where I wanted to be. But after a year of losing weight, I'm on 15mg tirza plus some survo, and I've essentially reached my goal. At this point I'm only leaning out a bit more for vanity's sake.

So no, I no longer feel elora is necessary, and the price makes it a non-starter regardless, since tirz and survo cost far less.

On top of that, survo/reta bring something extra to the table by driving lipolysis and clearing out additional visceral fat, whereas elora is simply one more appetite suppression tool, which will likely stack with GLP-1s so that you reach your goal sooner and open up more room for total weight loss.

Still, I believe the majority of people who have roughly 30% BW to shed can get there using the max dose of reta or tirz.
This isn't merely one more agent that curbs appetite. Its weight loss results stand up against tirzepatide, its half life runs closer to 2 weeks, and tolerability appears to be better. Unlike cagrilintide, this one can be taken on its own.
I agree. It's definitely far more effective than cagri, and it isn't even close. What I meant was purely about my own weight loss targets. My guess is that elora will carve out a solid niche among those who can't handle GLP1s or whose families have a history of thyroid cancer. Either way, as you put it, elora will deliver tirz-like outcomes while avoiding the drawbacks of GLP1s.
 
yeddie said:

Masil said:

Smiter said:

SoCalGirl said:

A Krysira article caught my eye, explaining why Elora presents such a challenge when it comes to testing. Beyond the mass testing side of things, the ring formation itself has to be confirmed, and that is the point where verification becomes hard. Structure is a difficult thing to test:

"The ongoing Elora verification debate is a good example of this. Chemists, testing labs and potential users are still debating what standard testing can prove, where the limits are, and whether structural verification needs to go beyond routine “mass and purity.”

As you can see, putting the link in my post is NOT possible, so if you want to read the article, do a search for:

The Elora Testing Debate Continues​#-the-elora-testing-debate-continuesWhy the Structural Verification argument is becoming more complicated​#-why-the-structural-verification-argument-is-becoming-more-complicated
I'm with you — putting it through trials isn't easy. Just hold on until it's finally in my possession.
Uther posted a Janoshik result covering his latest batch. (It was in the Telegram Group.) Does that mean I should doubt Janoshik?
As far as the standard tests are concerned, I have no doubt the Janoshik result is legitimate. What makes Eloralintide tricky is its atypical structure, which could mean extra testing is needed before we can confirm it is correct.

My kit from Uther shows up today, so we'll find out how it goes...

Definitely keep us posted on the results.

According to Peter at Janoshik, there is a specialized assay available that verifies the structure, and the price for it is $1,800.

The mass/purity COA that people shared earlier is exactly what its name suggests: it only covers mass and purity. It does not verify that the ring formed correctly or that it ended up in the right position.
 
Grogu said:

yeddie said:

Masil said:

Smiter said:

SoCalGirl said:

A Krysira article caught my eye, explaining why Elora presents such a challenge when it comes to testing. Beyond the mass testing side of things, the ring formation itself has to be confirmed, and that is the point where verification becomes hard. Structure is a difficult thing to test:

"The ongoing Elora verification debate is a good example of this. Chemists, testing labs and potential users are still debating what standard testing can prove, where the limits are, and whether structural verification needs to go beyond routine “mass and purity.”

As you can see, putting the link in my post is NOT possible, so if you want to read the article, do a search for:

The Elora Testing Debate Continues​#-the-elora-testing-debate-continuesWhy the Structural Verification argument is becoming more complicated​#-why-the-structural-verification-argument-is-becoming-more-complicated
I'm with you — putting it through trials isn't easy. Just hold on until it's finally in my possession.
Uther posted a Janoshik result covering his latest batch. (It was in the Telegram Group.) Does that mean I should doubt Janoshik?
As far as the standard tests are concerned, I have no doubt the Janoshik result is legitimate. What makes Eloralintide tricky is its atypical structure, which could mean extra testing is needed before we can confirm it is correct.

My kit from Uther shows up today, so we'll find out how it goes...

Definitely keep us posted on the results.

According to Peter at Janoshik, there is a specialized assay available that verifies the structure, and the price for it is $1,800.

The mass/purity COA that people shared earlier is exactly what its name suggests: it only covers mass and purity. It does not verify that the ring formed correctly or that it ended up in the right position.
A person over on a different server was quoted this by Janoshik:

For 2x m&p, structure, endo, lcms

2x M&P 1200

Structure 1800

Endo & LC/MS 270

Total = 3270
 
Ted R said:

Grogu said:

yeddie said:

Masil said:

Smiter said:

SoCalGirl said:

A Krysira article caught my eye, explaining why Elora presents such a challenge when it comes to testing. Beyond the mass testing side of things, the ring formation itself has to be confirmed, and that is the point where verification becomes hard. Structure is a difficult thing to test:

"The ongoing Elora verification debate is a good example of this. Chemists, testing labs and potential users are still debating what standard testing can prove, where the limits are, and whether structural verification needs to go beyond routine “mass and purity.”

As you can see, putting the link in my post is NOT possible, so if you want to read the article, do a search for:

The Elora Testing Debate Continues​#-the-elora-testing-debate-continuesWhy the Structural Verification argument is becoming more complicated​#-why-the-structural-verification-argument-is-becoming-more-complicated
I'm with you — putting it through trials isn't easy. Just hold on until it's finally in my possession.
Uther posted a Janoshik result covering his latest batch. (It was in the Telegram Group.) Does that mean I should doubt Janoshik?
As far as the standard tests are concerned, I have no doubt the Janoshik result is legitimate. What makes Eloralintide tricky is its atypical structure, which could mean extra testing is needed before we can confirm it is correct.

My kit from Uther shows up today, so we'll find out how it goes...

Definitely keep us posted on the results.

According to Peter at Janoshik, there is a specialized assay available that verifies the structure, and the price for it is $1,800.

The mass/purity COA that people shared earlier is exactly what its name suggests: it only covers mass and purity. It does not verify that the ring formed correctly or that it ended up in the right position.
A person over on a different server was quoted this by Janoshik:

For 2x m&p, structure, endo, lcms

2x M&P 1200

Structure 1800

Endo & LC/MS 270

Total = 3270

It was likely that same server, or one very much like it. The pricing I came across matched exactly — identical sum, identical panel of tests.
 
Chili777 said:

birdwhacker said:

Chili777 said:

birdwhacker said:

Chili777 said:

woundcarping said:

Chili777 said:

woundcarping said:

TazaTaza said:

L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.

From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?

What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.

It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?

A forum built around the most widely used "appetite suppressant" there has ever been — and you manage to announce that appetite isn't your issue without ever mentioning weight. Extra credit for pulling that off here.
Yet none of that is wrong. Should the ring be missing, what you have is merely a collection of aminos whose effects nobody really knows. Would a typical vendor even bother to check? Not likely. Their response will be: just use it, it'll do the job regardless. That opens up yet another problem when it comes to testing, and the argument over the right way to handle it has not been settled. Plenty of questions remain without answers.

Were you able to see the part I quoted?
Yeah. The wording could have been better, sure, but I judged the comment by its overall point. My take is that Elora is meant for the slice of people who, unlike most, haven't had a response to GLPs. How big that group actually is, I have no idea.
GLPs have worked great for me. I never fooled myself into thinking that a single one of these drugs would get me everything I want. Running reta at 12+mg for a long stretch isn't something I want or plan to do. Adding another compound is far more appealing to me. Betting everything on one pharmacokinetic approach is a really dumb move.
For me, Reta did exactly what it was supposed to do. Nothing more is required in my case, and my appetite is fully suppressed, so perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones. After titrating upward to 12 mg and staying there for a month, I hit my target. These days I'm on 10 mg and tapering. Where my maintenance dose will land is still unclear, but it covers everything I need.
That's fantastic! Should it do the job for me, wonderful. And if additional compounds turn out to be necessary, that's wonderful too. What matters is that answers are available at all these days. Only 4 months back, I had resigned myself to the idea that ending my life was an inevitability down the road. That being healthy simply wasn't within reach. These days there are so many routes ahead of us that we actually argue over which ones to take.

That counts as a major victory.
After 12 months on Sema with nothing to show for it besides a lighter wallet, I was on the verge of throwing in the towel. These days, though, I'm happy with the range of choices available to me. And I'll admit I'm no purist — I picked up some Cagri as a safeguard, in case tapering down sent my hunger soaring. Think of it as a "break glass in case of emergency" option sitting in reserve. Ideally I won't need it, but time will tell. There's no going back for me.
That is exactly the situation I ran into, and it is why I brought Cagri into the mix.
 
Back
Top