Devilseye said:
Chili777 said:
birdwhacker said:
Chili777 said:
woundcarping said:
Chili777 said:
woundcarping said:
TazaTaza said:
L8lly cracks me up, I'm sure they were thrilled to find out that bootlegging Elora is hard asf.
From what I read, Elora contains a "methylene thioacetal bridge" since that holds up better than its di-SS bonds?
What gets me is that they're calling it a testing problem rather than an engineering one. Chem techniques for confirming ring structure/bridge already exist, the catch is that they're pricey + involve multiple steps. Someone could be using bunk Elora that isn't stable and has an extremely short half-life, which would kill the whole point of the pep.
It's wild to me that ppl get this hyped about an appetite suppressant?
A forum built around the most widely used "appetite suppressant" there has ever been — and you manage to announce that appetite isn't your issue without ever mentioning weight. Extra credit for pulling that off here.
Yet none of that is wrong. Should the ring be missing, what you have is merely a collection of aminos whose effects nobody really knows. Would a typical vendor even bother to check? Not likely. Their response will be: just use it, it'll do the job regardless. That opens up yet another problem when it comes to testing, and the argument over the right way to handle it has not been settled. Plenty of questions remain without answers.
Were you able to see the part I quoted?
Yeah. The wording could have been better, sure, but I judged the comment by its overall point. My take is that Elora is meant for the slice of people who, unlike most, haven't had a response to GLPs. How big that group actually is, I have no idea.
GLPs have worked great for me. I never fooled myself into thinking that a single one of these drugs would get me everything I want. Running reta at 12+mg for a long stretch isn't something I want or plan to do. Adding another compound is far more appealing to me. Betting everything on one pharmacokinetic approach is a really dumb move.
For me, Reta did exactly what it was supposed to do. Nothing more is required in my case, and my appetite is fully suppressed, so perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones. After titrating upward to 12 mg and staying there for a month, I hit my target. These days I'm on 10 mg and tapering. Where my maintenance dose will land is still unclear, but it covers everything I need.
When I first got started, elora seemed like a really appealing option to me. I needed to drop >30% BW, and I figured pairing it with tirza would get me where I wanted to be. But after a year of losing weight, I'm on 15mg tirza plus some survo, and I've essentially reached my goal. At this point I'm only leaning out a bit more for vanity's sake.
So no, I no longer feel elora is necessary, and the price makes it a non-starter regardless, since tirz and survo cost far less.
On top of that, survo/reta bring something extra to the table by driving lipolysis and clearing out additional visceral fat, whereas elora is simply one more appetite suppression tool, which will likely stack with GLP-1s so that you reach your goal sooner and open up more room for total weight loss.
Still, I believe the majority of people who have roughly 30% BW to shed can get there using the max dose of reta or tirz.