Why does the bot flag everything I say?

KayKay said:

Flash-BCR said:

KayKay said:

chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
That really gets on my nerves!
You figure you're the one who's irritated?!.... 😎

...regardless, you're still putting up posts even with those flags...that's a positive thing!......however a few of those posts come across as complaints...and that's not so great.

The quickest route to getting the 'no source' limits removed is simply to roll with it...when you hit a snag, pause and switch to something different. Nothing makes it worse than continuing to hit that same snag, over and over, and over again......exactly like what's happening with this thread

Like it was mentioned, contributing to the intro area is always a plus...GL!
I appreciate it—I actually put something up in that section a few months back. Since the instruction is to stick with introductions, I haven’t added anything else because I’ve already done that part.
Great!...Yeah, my take is that the poster was suggesting you 'reply' to intro threads...I believe I did that a handful of times once my first attempts out in the open got flagged...That felt like a spot where posting was low-risk and I didn't have to stress as much about running into the bots... 👍
 
Back when my posting was still limited, I remember a reply getting flagged because of the gif I attached. I tried rewording it in every way I could think of, and it kept getting flagged. Once I removed the gif, it went through. So the bots can trip on all sorts of strange things. With that in mind, you can either keep tweaking your post until it passes, or just drop it. The bot isn't going anywhere, and Zippity won't be changing it.
 
chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
It's clear you've been in Timor for some time, but looking at that profile picture, I wouldn't put my trust in you either. 😉
 
5byfive said:

chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
It's clear you've been in Timor for some time, but looking at that profile picture, I wouldn't put my trust in you either. 😉
I'm an idiot, so trusting me is a bad idea for anyone
 
KayKay said:

Flash-BCR said:

KayKay said:

chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
That really gets on my nerves!
You figure you're the one who's irritated?!.... 😎

...regardless, you're still putting up posts even with those flags...that's a positive thing!......however a few of those posts come across as complaints...and that's not so great.

The quickest route to getting the 'no source' limits removed is simply to roll with it...when you hit a snag, pause and switch to something different. Nothing makes it worse than continuing to hit that same snag, over and over, and over again......exactly like what's happening with this thread

Like it was mentioned, contributing to the intro area is always a plus...GL!
I appreciate it—I actually put something up in that section a few months back. Since the instruction is to stick with introductions, I haven’t added anything else because I’ve already done that part.
On certain forums—maybe including this one—keeping your account in good standing could depend on staying active. Whether that's true here, I can't say with certainty.
 
BNLFL said:

KayKay said:

Flash-BCR said:

KayKay said:

chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
That really gets on my nerves!
You figure you're the one who's irritated?!.... 😎

...regardless, you're still putting up posts even with those flags...that's a positive thing!......however a few of those posts come across as complaints...and that's not so great.

The quickest route to getting the 'no source' limits removed is simply to roll with it...when you hit a snag, pause and switch to something different. Nothing makes it worse than continuing to hit that same snag, over and over, and over again......exactly like what's happening with this thread

Like it was mentioned, contributing to the intro area is always a plus...GL!
I appreciate it—I actually put something up in that section a few months back. Since the instruction is to stick with introductions, I haven’t added anything else because I’ve already done that part.
On certain forums—maybe including this one—keeping your account in good standing could depend on staying active. Whether that's true here, I can't say with certainty.
There are stretches where I'm not active, yet my benefits appear to remain. A handful of times I was flagged, and that happened because I hadn't gone back over the updated rules.
 
chmuse said:

BNLFL said:

KayKay said:

Flash-BCR said:

KayKay said:

chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
That really gets on my nerves!
You figure you're the one who's irritated?!.... 😎

...regardless, you're still putting up posts even with those flags...that's a positive thing!......however a few of those posts come across as complaints...and that's not so great.

The quickest route to getting the 'no source' limits removed is simply to roll with it...when you hit a snag, pause and switch to something different. Nothing makes it worse than continuing to hit that same snag, over and over, and over again......exactly like what's happening with this thread

Like it was mentioned, contributing to the intro area is always a plus...GL!
I appreciate it—I actually put something up in that section a few months back. Since the instruction is to stick with introductions, I haven’t added anything else because I’ve already done that part.
On certain forums—maybe including this one—keeping your account in good standing could depend on staying active. Whether that's true here, I can't say with certainty.
There are stretches where I'm not active, yet my benefits appear to remain. A handful of times I was flagged, and that happened because I hadn't gone back over the updated rules.

Yeah, it's common knowledge that you're one of a kind and ride your own bus.

c34839ee94020a02202914282bcc17395929adbdba489174c132e64d96020135.webp


61f88f8ff836aaef4eeb4f3f2d84b85052f4065b08e121f0eeade32219a17e1a.gif
 
Back
Top