Why does the bot flag everything I say?

KayKay

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Douglasville, GA
Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
 
maybe try contributing a bit more in the intro forum? could just be a newness thing
 
KayKay said:

bamagirl26 said:

maybe try contributing a bit more in the intro forum? could just be a newness thing
I appreciate it. But the system still flags me even when I just want to answer you!
yeah, hang around the intro forum for about a day and I figure you'll be able to post before long🙂
 
KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?

So what is the topic you want to share?

If the goal is to:

recommend;

vent about;

caution us regarding;

describe a scam;

ask something about; or

request a referral

for a vendor, that's likely the reason....





b69284fa144e95b4af7789eeeb52ebf51658ee0222d35771c9f9a92f7b97fe92.webp
 
The bots are set up to catch posts complaining about posting permissions and other irritating material, along with breaches of the No Source Discussion rules.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

The bots are set up to catch posts complaining about posting permissions and other irritating material, along with breaches of the No Source Discussion rules.
I'd be lying if I said this hasn't happened to me too. Not that I'm griping about it—but it does get confusing when the bots catch something that isn't sourcing or complaining. Plenty of my posts have needed edits, and I genuinely couldn't figure out what set them off. That being said, it is what it is, and I fully get why the rules have to be so tight. Still, could the bots maybe point out which part of the text is the problem? That would help those of us who are new figure out what's actually setting them off.
 
Jack Rabbit Slims said:

ZippityDooDah said:

The bots are set up to catch posts complaining about posting permissions and other irritating material, along with breaches of the No Source Discussion rules.
I'd be lying if I said this hasn't happened to me too. Not that I'm griping about it—but it does get confusing when the bots catch something that isn't sourcing or complaining. Plenty of my posts have needed edits, and I genuinely couldn't figure out what set them off. That being said, it is what it is, and I fully get why the rules have to be so tight. Still, could the bots maybe point out which part of the text is the problem? That would help those of us who are new figure out what's actually setting them off.
Past experience indicates that placing the safe's combination right on the door front does not work well as a way to stop unwanted access.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

The bots are set up to catch posts complaining about posting permissions and other irritating material, along with breaches of the No Source Discussion rules.
When I attempted to respond to you, it got flagged! Which portion of this violates the rules?
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

KayKay said:

ZippityDooDah said:

The bots are set up to catch posts complaining about posting permissions and other irritating material, along with breaches of the No Source Discussion rules.
When I attempted to respond to you, it got flagged! Which portion of this violates the rules?
⬆️ see #7 above
Alright, maybe I'm losing it, but where exactly is “post #7” showing up?
 
KayKay said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

KayKay said:

ZippityDooDah said:

The bots are set up to catch posts complaining about posting permissions and other irritating material, along with breaches of the No Source Discussion rules.
When I attempted to respond to you, it got flagged! Which portion of this violates the rules?
⬆️ see #7 above
Alright, maybe I'm losing it, but where exactly is “post #7” showing up?
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

KayKay said:

ZippityDooDah said:

The bots are set up to catch posts complaining about posting permissions and other irritating material, along with breaches of the No Source Discussion rules.
When I attempted to respond to you, it got flagged! Which portion of this violates the rules?
⬆️ see #7 above
Yeah, that's the point I was making. It wasn't a complaint on my part. So the source tag has to be the reason. I've been around for a while, so I figured I was fine.
 
KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
 
chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
That really gets on my nerves!
 
ZippityDooDah said:

Jack Rabbit Slims said:

ZippityDooDah said:

The bots are set up to catch posts complaining about posting permissions and other irritating material, along with breaches of the No Source Discussion rules.
I'd be lying if I said this hasn't happened to me too. Not that I'm griping about it—but it does get confusing when the bots catch something that isn't sourcing or complaining. Plenty of my posts have needed edits, and I genuinely couldn't figure out what set them off. That being said, it is what it is, and I fully get why the rules have to be so tight. Still, could the bots maybe point out which part of the text is the problem? That would help those of us who are new figure out what's actually setting them off.
Past experience indicates that placing the safe's combination right on the door front does not work well as a way to stop unwanted access.
Alright, that's reasonable! haha
 
KayKay said:

chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
That really gets on my nerves!
You figure you're the one who's irritated?!.... 😎

...regardless, you're still putting up posts even with those flags...that's a positive thing!......however a few of those posts come across as complaints...and that's not so great.

The quickest route to getting the 'no source' limits removed is simply to roll with it...when you hit a snag, pause and switch to something different. Nothing makes it worse than continuing to hit that same snag, over and over, and over again......exactly like what's happening with this thread

Like it was mentioned, contributing to the intro area is always a plus...GL!
 
Flash-BCR said:

KayKay said:

chmuse said:

KayKay said:

Every single thing I post gets flagged by the bot. I’ve gone through the rules, and none of what I’m writing breaks them. What’s the reason for this?
No need to stress — every now and then it happens to me as well. @ZippityDooDah has no faith in me either.
That really gets on my nerves!
You figure you're the one who's irritated?!.... 😎

...regardless, you're still putting up posts even with those flags...that's a positive thing!......however a few of those posts come across as complaints...and that's not so great.

The quickest route to getting the 'no source' limits removed is simply to roll with it...when you hit a snag, pause and switch to something different. Nothing makes it worse than continuing to hit that same snag, over and over, and over again......exactly like what's happening with this thread

Like it was mentioned, contributing to the intro area is always a plus...GL!
I appreciate it—I actually put something up in that section a few months back. Since the instruction is to stick with introductions, I haven’t added anything else because I’ve already done that part.
 
Back
Top