Whoa.. anyone else’s local clinic offer Reta, Wolverine, IGF-LR3 and more!?!

DragonOfTheSea

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Take a look at this…





5acbc6fb0d25d4364771f49d3540dc6d8173630326de730b2419b0d5cf0f575b.webp


😳 Pretty daring, huh? Here in California.
 
There are a handful of spots around here that carry the same stuff, and honestly the cost is 😵💸 Nah... I'll pass.. lol
 
A buddy of mine gets his Tirz shots at this place.. he mentioned the other day that they've got Reta too, plus pretty much anything you could ask for, so I went to take a look purely out of curiosity. I'm 💯 happy with my current routine, but honestly, the list of stuff they're advertising caught me off guard. White market prices, naturally.
 
BNLFL said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

DunningKruger said:

I noticed they can't get the spelling right... 🤔
Haha yeah I spotted the typos as well 🤦‍♂️
I only now noticed the R compared to the T. Is it simpler to pronounce? What was the price?
Several typos in the numbers are visible there! That’s an immediate warning sign.

Regarding cost, every price was covered in white-out and I never inquired, but since they frame it as a complete “wellness package,” I’m certain it’s expensive. For some context on pricing:

7da841175a48c54375dc8a0d7a6ed29fb8b8a556bf74c382f5fc3d42e3ef682e.webp


The “Dr.” attempted to convince me that my peps were lower quality and that I’d feel no sides at all if I joined his program, claiming his products are superior 😂😂😂
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

BNLFL said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

DunningKruger said:

I noticed they can't get the spelling right... 🤔
Haha yeah I spotted the typos as well 🤦‍♂️
I only now noticed the R compared to the T. Is it simpler to pronounce? What was the price?
Several typos in the numbers are visible there! That’s an immediate warning sign.

Regarding cost, every price was covered in white-out and I never inquired, but since they frame it as a complete “wellness package,” I’m certain it’s expensive. For some context on pricing:

View attachment 11563

The “Dr.” attempted to convince me that my peps were lower quality and that I’d feel no sides at all if I joined his program, claiming his products are superior 😂😂😂
At $480/week, I bet there’s no shortage of takers. For that same amount I can grab 2 kits of R30 without breaking a sweat — really just $360.

No doubt their product must be top-tier.

b6ac6e1f77ba4cd9d25d85383a5ee9455ff6b88a94a0d24e47ee2c9dabc4614c.gif
 
BNLFL said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

BNLFL said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

DunningKruger said:

I noticed they can't get the spelling right... 🤔
Haha yeah I spotted the typos as well 🤦‍♂️
I only now noticed the R compared to the T. Is it simpler to pronounce? What was the price?
Several typos in the numbers are visible there! That’s an immediate warning sign.

Regarding cost, every price was covered in white-out and I never inquired, but since they frame it as a complete “wellness package,” I’m certain it’s expensive. For some context on pricing:

View attachment 11563

The “Dr.” attempted to convince me that my peps were lower quality and that I’d feel no sides at all if I joined his program, claiming his products are superior 😂😂😂
At $480/week, I bet there’s no shortage of takers. For that same amount I can grab 2 kits of R30 without breaking a sweat — really just $360.

No doubt their product must be top-tier.

View attachment 11564
Exactly, right???! 🤣 I’m sitting here thinking.. man, I source my Reta out of China the same way you do 😒
 
Good grief, there’s no way I’m letting somebody stick me with something that’s listed on a menu styled like it was copied from the Capital Grille.
 
Back
Top