DragonOfTheSea
Explorer
Take a look at this…
Pretty daring, huh? Here in California.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha yeah I spotted the typos as wellDunningKruger said:
I noticed they can't get the spelling right...![]()
I only now noticed the R compared to the T. Is it simpler to pronounce? What was the price?DragonOfTheSea said:
Haha yeah I spotted the typos as wellDunningKruger said:
I noticed they can't get the spelling right...![]()
![]()
Several typos in the numbers are visible there! That’s an immediate warning sign.BNLFL said:
I only now noticed the R compared to the T. Is it simpler to pronounce? What was the price?DragonOfTheSea said:
Haha yeah I spotted the typos as wellDunningKruger said:
I noticed they can't get the spelling right...![]()
![]()
At $480/week, I bet there’s no shortage of takers. For that same amount I can grab 2 kits of R30 without breaking a sweat — really just $360.DragonOfTheSea said:
Several typos in the numbers are visible there! That’s an immediate warning sign.BNLFL said:
I only now noticed the R compared to the T. Is it simpler to pronounce? What was the price?DragonOfTheSea said:
Haha yeah I spotted the typos as wellDunningKruger said:
I noticed they can't get the spelling right...![]()
![]()
Regarding cost, every price was covered in white-out and I never inquired, but since they frame it as a complete “wellness package,” I’m certain it’s expensive. For some context on pricing:
View attachment 11563
The “Dr.” attempted to convince me that my peps were lower quality and that I’d feel no sides at all if I joined his program, claiming his products are superior![]()
Exactly, right???!BNLFL said:
At $480/week, I bet there’s no shortage of takers. For that same amount I can grab 2 kits of R30 without breaking a sweat — really just $360.DragonOfTheSea said:
Several typos in the numbers are visible there! That’s an immediate warning sign.BNLFL said:
I only now noticed the R compared to the T. Is it simpler to pronounce? What was the price?DragonOfTheSea said:
Haha yeah I spotted the typos as wellDunningKruger said:
I noticed they can't get the spelling right...![]()
![]()
Regarding cost, every price was covered in white-out and I never inquired, but since they frame it as a complete “wellness package,” I’m certain it’s expensive. For some context on pricing:
View attachment 11563
The “Dr.” attempted to convince me that my peps were lower quality and that I’d feel no sides at all if I joined his program, claiming his products are superior![]()
No doubt their product must be top-tier.
View attachment 11564