Which workout or running shoes do you like best?

I hope OP won't be bothered by me going off on a tangent, but I'm wondering if anyone can share thoughts or firsthand knowledge about a lifting shoe that has a wide toe box and a 19-21mm heel drop, without costing more than $200? I checked out the tyr L-1, however they're on clearance, so size 13 isn't in stock, and the L-2 run about $225. The Ronin Lifters seem appealing at $150 in my size.

When I'm at the gym, my usual choice is Nike Metcons, though I need to size up since they're so narrow. On top of that, I've really liked my most recent 2 pairs of Asics, particularly for times when I'm walking around an amusement park for a 3 day weekend
 
My metcons work great for lifting. They seem like they'll last forever. That said, when there's a decent amount of cardio involved, I skip them.

When it comes to running shoes, Nike pegasus used to be a favorite of mine, but right now I'm getting a lot out of Altras because of the additional space. I used to run in Aasics years back, though they're no longer comfy for me. New balance and Saucony haven't worked out either, despite giving them a shot.
 
Back
Top