Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you really going to walk around the floor with no shoes on?miameow said:
For different activities I wear different shoes, and when it comes to deadlifts I go barefoot (no judgment).
What reason is there to keep my gorgeous feet away from everyone?Texan509 said:
Are you really going to walk around the floor with no shoes on?miameow said:
For different activities I wear different shoes, and when it comes to deadlifts I go barefoot (no judgment).
Without paying anything?????miameow said:
What reason is there to keep my gorgeous feet away from everyone?Texan509 said:
Are you really going to walk around the floor with no shoes on?miameow said:
For different activities I wear different shoes, and when it comes to deadlifts I go barefoot (no judgment).
They're so comfortable that I just want to keep runningLiber_Pater said:
I've got a high arch too, same as Slogger, and I went with the New Balance 880 v15 running shoes. The support is excellent—it honestly feels like I'm running on clouds now, lol.
Right?!Slogger said:
They're so comfortable that I just want to keep runningLiber_Pater said:
I've got a high arch too, same as Slogger, and I went with the New Balance 880 v15 running shoes. The support is excellent—it honestly feels like I'm running on clouds now, lol.
Edited to add: I mean both the shoes and my NAD injection beforehand!
maokai said:
I visited a running shoe shop that evaluates your walking and running gait, then suggests a handful of models that should fit what you need, letting you test them on a treadmill. I walked out with Brooks Adrenaline.
Broadly speaking, Brooks and Hoka are solid choices.