Beansnapper
Explorer
I just placed an order for EasyTouch Insulin Syringes, 31 Gauge, .5cc, 5/16". With all the different brands and sizes out there, I was curious whether any particular one is superior to the rest.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
BD comes up frequently as a solid option.Beansnapper said:
I just placed an order for EasyTouch Insulin Syringes, 31 Gauge, .5cc, 5/16". With all the different brands and sizes out there, I was curious whether any particular one is superior to the rest.
it seems you've moved past the scarlet letter todayHerkimer P Shagnasty said:
Occasionally, I'll swing by Walmart and grab them there. $12/ 100 pcs
I looked just 5 minutes back and it wasn't there.Skidude said:
it seems you've moved past the scarlet letter todayHerkimer P Shagnasty said:
Occasionally, I'll swing by Walmart and grab them there. $12/ 100 pcs
Nice work, Grasshopper
Vash said:
For me, Easy Touch and BD.
mrfat said:
For me it's easy touch — they don't cost much and I'm pinning 3-5x/day. Sure comfort are the opposite of comfortable, go blunt fast, and are simply awful.
I also use these for peps and they work really well.Beansnapper said:
I just placed an order for EasyTouch Insulin Syringes, 31 Gauge, .5cc, 5/16". With all the different brands and sizes out there, I was curious whether any particular one is superior to the rest.
I still haven't switched over to pens — keeping it simple works better for me. That said, the appeal of a brand-new needle that hasn't gone through a rubber stopper is real.Researcher.Rigby said:
The Gluco-Care pens are 32g by 8mm