Rosco P. Coltrane
Explorer
Bpc and tb did wonders for my knee!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Roughly 2 years back, my right knee—where cartilage was almost gone—received intra-articular shots combining HGH and PRP.Omxxl said:
The pain in that specific area got much better, though the improvement only came once I had the shot directly into my knee — before that, there was no change.AgingRegenDamaged said:
Has anything come of it yet?Omxxl said:
A BPC157 5mg kit and a TB500 kit are already on order for me; as far as I can tell from what I've read, the TB500 product is really TB4, because genuine TB500 is nearly impossible to find.
Updates will follow as things progress. My plan is to begin at 250 micrograms of each per day on day 1, then work upward until I reach 1 mg of each daily. The BPC will go into the knee itself, 2 injections per day, while the TB will be given subcutaneously.
My digestion has improved too. That said, because this involves cartilage and bone, recovery is slower than it would be for a muscle injury. Even with that, I'm pleased with the results so far.
At this point, four weeks in, I plan to take a break of two to three weeks, after which I'll resume for another four to six weeks and see what happens.
Omxxl said:
The pain in that specific area got much better, though the improvement only came once I had the shot directly into my knee — before that, there was no change.AgingRegenDamaged said:
Has anything come of it yet?Omxxl said:
A BPC157 5mg kit and a TB500 kit are already on order for me; as far as I can tell from what I've read, the TB500 product is really TB4, because genuine TB500 is nearly impossible to find.
Updates will follow as things progress. My plan is to begin at 250 micrograms of each per day on day 1, then work upward until I reach 1 mg of each daily. The BPC will go into the knee itself, 2 injections per day, while the TB will be given subcutaneously.
My digestion has improved too. That said, because this involves cartilage and bone, recovery is slower than it would be for a muscle injury. Even with that, I'm pleased with the results so far.
At this point, four weeks in, I plan to take a break of two to three weeks, after which I'll resume for another four to six weeks and see what happens.
Gemini said:
Expecting a peptide evolved for mucosal lining defense to serve as a universal structural patch for dense, low-vascularity collagen fibers under mechanical load is an enormous jump in physiological logic—one driven far more by internet forum hype than by robust clinical evidence.
While BPC-157 is a hyper-localized protective peptide, GLP-1 agonists operate as systemic physiological controllers that dial down inflammatory signaling across almost every organ system in the body.
GH/Tesamorelin speeds up the rate at which your body produces tendon collagen. However, a larger pool of collagen is useless without the mechanical load (isometrics) required to weave that collagen into a functional, pain-free tendon.
Click to expand...