Which peptides work best for a knee injury?

Kirbyzx6 said:

General Dosage Protocols

What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.

• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.

• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.

• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.

Cycle Length

• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.

• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
Is the injection given at the site of the injury, or do you take it as a systemic shot in the abdomen? Thanks!
 
Another study also showed impressive outcomes: https://www.futura-sciences.com/en/...e-cartilage-and-prevent-osteoarthritis_26231/

When prostaglandin E2, the hormone that has been used for years to start labor, was injected — whether into the belly or straight into the joint — while 15-PGDH was blocked, knee cartilage that had become thin grew thicker again over the whole joint surface.

A key point: the new tissue was hyaline cartilage, also known as articular cartilage — the slick, weight-bearing material that pads joints such as the knees and hips and is the main thing osteoarthritis attacks. It was not the inferior fibrocartilage that can sometimes form during wound healing.

“This gerozyme inhibitor causes a dramatic regeneration of cartilage beyond that reported in response to any other drug or intervention,” said Dr. Bhutani.

Click to expand...
 
Just a heads-up: while you're using prostaglandin E2, it's recognized for amplifying pain signals, so during recovery your injuries will end up hurting more...
 
SoCalGirl said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

General Dosage Protocols

What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.

• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.

• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.

• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.

Cycle Length

• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.

• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
Is the injection given at the site of the injury, or do you take it as a systemic shot in the abdomen? Thanks!
I'd like to find out whether injecting into the knee versus the abdomen produces any clear difference as well.
 
SoCalGirl said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

General Dosage Protocols

What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.

• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.

• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.

• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.

Cycle Length

• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.

• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
Is the injection given at the site of the injury, or do you take it as a systemic shot in the abdomen? Thanks!
My right knee and femur are injured, so I usually inject into my right thigh, then alternate to the left thigh every few days.
 
Omxxl said:

SoCalGirl said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

General Dosage Protocols

What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.

• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.

• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.

• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.

Cycle Length

• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.

• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
Is the injection given at the site of the injury, or do you take it as a systemic shot in the abdomen? Thanks!
I'd like to find out whether injecting into the knee versus the abdomen produces any clear difference as well.

View: https://youtu.be/tPDZxZosZ6g?si=TpXWYmfNVIF8iwBa

I lean toward systemic use every time, and I'm a big fan of these videos. The doctor featured is involved in PRP and stem cell regenerative medicine. On top of that, he also incorporates peptides into his patients' care. It's worth taking a look.
 
I'm healing from surgery that fixed my ACL along with a complicated meniscus repair. At 7 weeks after the operation I began BPC & TB500, and at 8 weeks after the operation I added GHKCU. Before I started pinning, my recovery was crawling along at a painfully slow pace — I really regret not beginning it earlier.

Right now I have a mixed solution of BPC+TB (Wolverine), while the GHKcu sits in a different vial. Twice per day I've been using ~1mg of each. For my next order, I'll be sure to keep every one of them separate in its own vial.

Within 2 weeks I saw a notable shift in inflammation, and a few other lingering soft tissue problems got better too. The injection site I use is the fatty part of the hip/thigh.

Once my current supply of MK677 is gone, I intend to switch over to IPA.
 
cheesecake said:

Another study also showed impressive outcomes: https://www.futura-sciences.com/en/...e-cartilage-and-prevent-osteoarthritis_26231/

When prostaglandin E2, the hormone that has been used for years to start labor, was injected — whether into the belly or straight into the joint — while 15-PGDH was blocked, knee cartilage that had become thin grew thicker again over the whole joint surface.

A key point: the new tissue was hyaline cartilage, also known as articular cartilage — the slick, weight-bearing material that pads joints such as the knees and hips and is the main thing osteoarthritis attacks. It was not the inferior fibrocartilage that can sometimes form during wound healing.

“This gerozyme inhibitor causes a dramatic regeneration of cartilage beyond that reported in response to any other drug or intervention,” said Dr. Bhutani.

Click to expand...
Prostaglandin e2 appears to partially undo both my osteoarthritis and muscle wasting tied to aging.


https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1934590925001924


Once I find out the human dose in Mg per Kilo, I am fully prepared to self-experiment, and I am confident peptide vendors will carry it before long, as soon as demand is high enough.

Beyond that, pairing it with Cartalax and KLOW would, I suspect, quite probably boost the results. My genuine hope is that 10 years from now, the S&W retirement plan won't be necessary for me.
 
A BPC157 5mg kit and a TB500 kit are already on order for me; as far as I can tell from what I've read, the TB500 product is really TB4, because genuine TB500 is nearly impossible to find.

Updates will follow as things progress. My plan is to begin at 250 micrograms of each per day on day 1, then work upward until I reach 1 mg of each daily. The BPC will go into the knee itself, 2 injections per day, while the TB will be given subcutaneously.
 
My bicep tendon ruptured, and I underwent surgery to have it reattached. Once the operation was done, I began taking BPC and TB. It took 3 months before I was able to use extremely light weights (1-5lbs) during PT, and roughly 5-6 months passed before I could use the arm without any restrictions. At the 2-month mark after surgery, PT told me they were releasing me, and my Ortho gave the green light for full duty and full usage.
 
Smiter said:

BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.
 
henzvwry said:

Smiter said:

BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.
I haven't tried Cartalax so far. Alright, hope KLOW works out for you. Just a heads-up: it's not meant for local injection, so watch out.
 
Smiter said:

henzvwry said:

Smiter said:

BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.
I haven't tried Cartalax so far. Alright, hope KLOW works out for you. Just a heads-up: it's not meant for local injection, so watch out.
Thanks a lot!
 
Following along! When Prostaglandin e2 becomes available, would the plan be to inject it straight into the knee joint, or would it be a systemic shot? Joint injections are off the table for me. That's one step too far. 🥹 I can't even handle an IM. Putting a needle into the joint itself would require a whole different level of learning...
 
henzvwry said:

Smiter said:

BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.
Do a cartalax cycle lasting 20 days, dosing 2 mg each day. In addition, I'd use your kpv on its own to assist with inflammation.
 
Omxxl said:

A BPC157 5mg kit and a TB500 kit are already on order for me; as far as I can tell from what I've read, the TB500 product is really TB4, because genuine TB500 is nearly impossible to find.

Updates will follow as things progress. My plan is to begin at 250 micrograms of each per day on day 1, then work upward until I reach 1 mg of each daily. The BPC will go into the knee itself, 2 injections per day, while the TB will be given subcutaneously.
Actually, it's the reverse: tb500 is merely a fragment of TB4, which means it's easily obtainable. TB4, being the complete amino acid, is far more expensive to manufacture, so it typically appears as a standalone product rather than in a blend.
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

henzvwry said:

Smiter said:

BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.
Do a cartalax cycle lasting 20 days, dosing 2 mg each day. In addition, I'd use your kpv on its own to assist with inflammation.
Thanks! I could barely find anything about how to dose Cartalax, so this really helps.
 
henzvwry said:

Kirbyzx6 said:

henzvwry said:

Smiter said:

BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.
Do a cartalax cycle lasting 20 days, dosing 2 mg each day. In addition, I'd use your kpv on its own to assist with inflammation.
Thanks! I could barely find anything about how to dose Cartalax, so this really helps.
From my perspective, everything hinges on whether we're able to train. That makes all the difference. When we can tap into the mechanisms and pathways that resistance training opens up, the peptides we ought to pick will be different.
 
My order came through without any issues. TB4 5mg in 1ml and BPC157 5mg in 1ml are what I got. Into one syringe I drew 0.250mg of each and shot it in near my knee, right by the bone, and there was a fair amount of bleeding. About four finger-widths above the knee, in the upper region, I did the injection again, and that went much better.

There's a bit of a sting from the injection, but other than that all is well.

Twice daily is my plan, until I hit 1mg of each per day.
 
Back
Top