Kirbyzx6
Explorer
Hope everything goes smoothly and you heal up quickly.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is the injection given at the site of the injury, or do you take it as a systemic shot in the abdomen? Thanks!Kirbyzx6 said:
General Dosage Protocols
What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.
• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.
• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.
• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.
Cycle Length
• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.
• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
“This gerozyme inhibitor causes a dramatic regeneration of cartilage beyond that reported in response to any other drug or intervention,” said Dr. Bhutani.
Click to expand...
I'd like to find out whether injecting into the knee versus the abdomen produces any clear difference as well.SoCalGirl said:
Is the injection given at the site of the injury, or do you take it as a systemic shot in the abdomen? Thanks!Kirbyzx6 said:
General Dosage Protocols
What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.
• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.
• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.
• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.
Cycle Length
• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.
• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
My right knee and femur are injured, so I usually inject into my right thigh, then alternate to the left thigh every few days.SoCalGirl said:
Is the injection given at the site of the injury, or do you take it as a systemic shot in the abdomen? Thanks!Kirbyzx6 said:
General Dosage Protocols
What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.
• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.
• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.
• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.
Cycle Length
• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.
• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
Omxxl said:
I'd like to find out whether injecting into the knee versus the abdomen produces any clear difference as well.SoCalGirl said:
Is the injection given at the site of the injury, or do you take it as a systemic shot in the abdomen? Thanks!Kirbyzx6 said:
General Dosage Protocols
What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.
• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.
• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.
• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.
Cycle Length
• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.
• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
Prostaglandin e2 appears to partially undo both my osteoarthritis and muscle wasting tied to aging.cheesecake said:
Another study also showed impressive outcomes: https://www.futura-sciences.com/en/...e-cartilage-and-prevent-osteoarthritis_26231/
When prostaglandin E2, the hormone that has been used for years to start labor, was injected — whether into the belly or straight into the joint — while 15-PGDH was blocked, knee cartilage that had become thin grew thicker again over the whole joint surface.
A key point: the new tissue was hyaline cartilage, also known as articular cartilage — the slick, weight-bearing material that pads joints such as the knees and hips and is the main thing osteoarthritis attacks. It was not the inferior fibrocartilage that can sometimes form during wound healing.
“This gerozyme inhibitor causes a dramatic regeneration of cartilage beyond that reported in response to any other drug or intervention,” said Dr. Bhutani.
Click to expand...
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.Smiter said:
BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
I haven't tried Cartalax so far. Alright, hope KLOW works out for you. Just a heads-up: it's not meant for local injection, so watch out.henzvwry said:
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.Smiter said:
BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Thanks a lot!Smiter said:
I haven't tried Cartalax so far. Alright, hope KLOW works out for you. Just a heads-up: it's not meant for local injection, so watch out.henzvwry said:
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.Smiter said:
BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Do a cartalax cycle lasting 20 days, dosing 2 mg each day. In addition, I'd use your kpv on its own to assist with inflammation.henzvwry said:
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.Smiter said:
BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
Actually, it's the reverse: tb500 is merely a fragment of TB4, which means it's easily obtainable. TB4, being the complete amino acid, is far more expensive to manufacture, so it typically appears as a standalone product rather than in a blend.Omxxl said:
A BPC157 5mg kit and a TB500 kit are already on order for me; as far as I can tell from what I've read, the TB500 product is really TB4, because genuine TB500 is nearly impossible to find.
Updates will follow as things progress. My plan is to begin at 250 micrograms of each per day on day 1, then work upward until I reach 1 mg of each daily. The BPC will go into the knee itself, 2 injections per day, while the TB will be given subcutaneously.
Thanks! I could barely find anything about how to dose Cartalax, so this really helps.Kirbyzx6 said:
Do a cartalax cycle lasting 20 days, dosing 2 mg each day. In addition, I'd use your kpv on its own to assist with inflammation.henzvwry said:
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.Smiter said:
BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
From my perspective, everything hinges on whether we're able to train. That makes all the difference. When we can tap into the mechanisms and pathways that resistance training opens up, the peptides we ought to pick will be different.henzvwry said:
Thanks! I could barely find anything about how to dose Cartalax, so this really helps.Kirbyzx6 said:
Do a cartalax cycle lasting 20 days, dosing 2 mg each day. In addition, I'd use your kpv on its own to assist with inflammation.henzvwry said:
Has Cartalax been something you've used yourself? It catches my attention, though my current stack is already pretty overwhelming for me, so I'm unsure whether it's necessary. Right now I'm on ghk cu, but I'm moving over to KLOW for joint pain relief.Smiter said:
BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.