Ajejebrazorf
Explorer
Hi everyone, I've been taking Sertraline 50mg for a few years now as a mild treatment for GAD. Is there anything I should steer clear of? Has anyone had odd side effects? Thanks all
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ajejebrazorf said:
Hi everyone, I've been taking Sertraline 50mg for a few years now as a mild treatment for GAD. Is there anything I should steer clear of? Has anyone had odd side effects? Thanks all
CNCCurrency said:
Ajejebrazorf said:
Hi everyone, I've been taking Sertraline 50mg for a few years now as a mild treatment for GAD. Is there anything I should steer clear of? Has anyone had odd side effects? Thanks all
https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/selank
That's the 1 I think of right away.
I had thought Selank could help me stop sertralineCNCCurrency said:
Ajejebrazorf said:
Hi everyone, I've been taking Sertraline 50mg for a few years now as a mild treatment for GAD. Is there anything I should steer clear of? Has anyone had odd side effects? Thanks all
https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/selank
That's the 1 I think of right away.
I'm currently in week 4 of Tirz and up to 2.5mg, with side effects that I can handle. Drinking is completely off the table for me — I gave it a try and spent 2 days feeling awful. Back when Zoloft was the only thing I was on, I drank, sometimes a lot, and the hangovers were brutal, but the nights themselves were enjoyable.dunhacunha said:
Key things to keep an eye on: alcohol (it makes brain fog worse), any serotonergic substance such as St. John's Wort or 5-HTP (danger of serotonin syndrome), plus NSAIDs like ibuprofen when used on a regular basis (bleeding risk may go up). As for odd effects — during the initial weeks some people get strange, vivid dreams or feel somewhat emotionally blunted, though at 50mg the majority adjust without trouble. If you've had any sides, how long have you been experiencing them?
Apologies, it isn't technically a peptide, though it still comes up in peptide and biohacking circles, so it's worth being aware of should you run into it.Grrrem said:
I'm fairly certain that methylene blue also isn't an option for those using SSRI's.
PE-22-28 is likely the one to steer clear of. It did me more good than the awful SSRIs ever managed.Ajejebrazorf said:
Hi everyone, I've been taking Sertraline 50mg for a few years now as a mild treatment for GAD. Is there anything I should steer clear of? Has anyone had odd side effects? Thanks all