Johnny D
Explorer
As the title asks, which peptides have to be cycled, and which ones are okay to take indefinitely?
Share your thoughts, please.
Share your thoughts, please.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Since you're asking for a personal take, my view is that every Glp-related item can be run continuously, whereas everything else should be cycled.Johnny D said:
As the title asks, which peptides have to be cycled, and which ones are okay to take indefinitely?
Share your thoughts, please.
Wow, that pretty much sums it all up.CharmanderInDisguise said:
I came across this from a different user some time ago. I regret not being able to recall their name so I could properly credit them.
What did those 6 months cost you on the scale?PeptideBuyerUS said:
Following this thread. I'm interested in Reta. Six months in for me, and it feels like I've hit a plateau.
Has the scale stopped moving? Have you checked other signs? Do your clothes feel looser? Are you building muscle?PeptideBuyerUS said:
Following this thread. I'm interested in Reta. Six months in for me, and it feels like I've hit a plateau.
Give Cag a look. After shedding 12kg on Mounjaro last year, I sort of bricked walked with Reta, then deliberately put weight back on because I lost my assPeptideBuyerUS said:
Following this thread. I'm interested in Reta. Six months in for me, and it feels like I've hit a plateau.
peptidedosages.com , pepbase.io , swolverine.com , pedpedia , peptide foxCharmanderInDisguise said:
I came across this from a different user some time ago. I regret not being able to recall their name so I could properly credit them.
The worst move you could make is relying on a single "one" source and ending up either overdosing—or dosing so high that your body or mind suffers negative consequences—or underdosing to the point of seeing no benefit.Johnny D said:
As the title asks, which peptides have to be cycled, and which ones are okay to take indefinitely?
Share your thoughts, please.
I appreciate you sharing that. At 53, my main focus is dropping weight and looking after my overall physical health and wellness, though it helps to have this kind of knowledge on hand should I ever widen my use.CharmanderInDisguise said:
I came across this from a different user some time ago. I regret not being able to recall their name so I could properly credit them.