Which peptides require cycling, and which are safe for indefinite use?

Johnny D said:

As the title asks, which peptides have to be cycled, and which ones are okay to take indefinitely?

Share your thoughts, please.
Since you're asking for a personal take, my view is that every Glp-related item can be run continuously, whereas everything else should be cycled.
 
PeptideBuyerUS said:

Following this thread. I'm interested in Reta. Six months in for me, and it feels like I've hit a plateau.
Has the scale stopped moving? Have you checked other signs? Do your clothes feel looser? Are you building muscle?

During month 3, I believed I had plateaued. An InBody scan showed I was adding muscle while shedding fat, though. Reta was working as intended—keeping muscle intact while aiding fat loss. As my workouts progressed, my TDEE shifted, so I've had to tweak my diet more than once.
 
PeptideBuyerUS said:

Following this thread. I'm interested in Reta. Six months in for me, and it feels like I've hit a plateau.
Give Cag a look. After shedding 12kg on Mounjaro last year, I sort of bricked walked with Reta, then deliberately put weight back on because I lost my ass 😂

I began Cag last week, and 0.2 was sufficient to get things moving once more.
 
CharmanderInDisguise said:

I came across this from a different user some time ago. I regret not being able to recall their name so I could properly credit them.
peptidedosages.com , pepbase.io , swolverine.com , pedpedia , peptide fox

Johnny D said:

As the title asks, which peptides have to be cycled, and which ones are okay to take indefinitely?

Share your thoughts, please.
The worst move you could make is relying on a single "one" source and ending up either overdosing—or dosing so high that your body or mind suffers negative consequences—or underdosing to the point of seeing no benefit.

If you can spare the time, I'd urge you to review every site listed above, and even consult AI—ChatGPT and Claud both rely on data, so you're restricted unless you purchase their plans. Google gemini doesn't rely on data, meaning you can ask as much as you like.

Prioritize safety above all.
 
The sole peptide I'd consider using without stopping is dollartide, though locating it is extremely difficult and its supply depletes very quickly. Law enforcement pursues this particular one more aggressively than any other, making the risks especially high.
 
CharmanderInDisguise said:

I came across this from a different user some time ago. I regret not being able to recall their name so I could properly credit them.
I appreciate you sharing that. At 53, my main focus is dropping weight and looking after my overall physical health and wellness, though it helps to have this kind of knowledge on hand should I ever widen my use.
 
Back
Top