notfatanymore123
Explorer
I combined pt141 with reta in a single syringe, and it turned into gel. The needle wouldn’t let it through no matter how hard I pushed. A dose of each was lost. Sure, certain things can be pinned together — klow, glow, wolverine are examples — but which others? Pinning multiple times doesn’t bother me, yet cutting it down makes sense. What has worked for you, and what has gone wrong?
motsc plus nad+ looked okay when mixed, but could a chemical reaction be happening? Will the peps still do their job? Is klow also safe to add in? Ideally I’d pin just once in the morning and once at night. Share your experiences, both the good and the bad.
motsc plus nad+ looked okay when mixed, but could a chemical reaction be happening? Will the peps still do their job? Is klow also safe to add in? Ideally I’d pin just once in the morning and once at night. Share your experiences, both the good and the bad.