deleted.user.30 said:
Dos-Dox said:
bogardbilla said:
Smiter said:
bogardbilla said:
Smiter said:
Habibibi said:
RanHerOver said:
Heyo!
I'm currently using retatrutide, it's going well, and my weight is dropping.
No complaints so far.
The thing is, once I hit my goal weight (I really want visible abs!!) I'd like to come off reta and perhaps move to a peptide that helps me hold onto the new physique. Obviously I'll stick with a healthy diet centered mostly on protein, but having a peptide that could assist with muscle recovery and similar things... that sounds like it could be quite beneficial for me. I've read about CJC, though I'm unsure.
So I'm asking here: after my cut phase, which peptide might be best for a solid "bulk"? I don't want to look huge, but if something can help me preserve my muscle, I'm listening.
When it comes to keeping your physique intact, no peptide out there beats retatrutide, as far as I can tell. Just adjust your dosage to match whatever you're aiming for.
That's an interesting perspective. For building a muscular physique, I'd put forward PEG-MGF as the top peptide.
Thanks for the info on PEG-MGF!
No problem—but what does TIL mean?
"Learned something new today" - I had no idea a peptide like that was out there.
Just found out what TIL stands for!
You got there before me.
miameow said:
Body recomposition boils down to 2 things: lowering body fat and adding muscle. No peptide is going to put muscle on your frame by itself, so if we look only at the fat-loss side: GLP1s plus anything that pushes you toward burning more energy or consuming less food - and what works there can vary from person to person. That said, if HGH isn't part of your stack, you're leaving a lot on the table. Tesa could do the job, but the ROI next to HGH is a joke. CJC/Ipa aren't even close to the same tier.
Steering clear of HGH is a top priority for me, as much as I can manage. Sure, plenty of people turn to HGH for its anabolic properties. The hyperglycemia and insulin resistance it brings on might be blunted by the GLPs. Even so, as someone who used to be diabetic, I refuse to gamble with insulin resistance. On top of that, the acromegaly-style effects — organs getting bigger, the water retention I tend to get, joint problems, and so on — make HGH look really unappealing to me. It flat-out kills my erection.
Also, the OP was asking which peptide is best for body recomposition. I chose to frame my answer around the quality of the recomposition rather than the quantity. That's clearly a personal call, and even though it makes for an annoying TLDR, I'll spell it out.
As I understand it, every anabolic out there — TRT, HGH, AAS, and the rest — mainly acts by boosting IGF-1 signaling, and with AAS, it sets off androgen receptor signaling by triggering gene expression in myocytes. It also affects muscle satellite cell progression.
I had a sleeve gastrectomy in 2022, and by 2025 the weight loss had stripped away all the muscle I'd worked so hard to build. In June, I traveled to India for a stem-cell + PRP treatment on my left rotator cuff tears and left biceps tendinosis. During my recovery, I found out that the Indian national armwrestling tournament was scheduled for the first week of July. I hadn't competed in armwrestling since 2016, and I was in no shape to enter even a local event. In mid-June, I said "fvck it" and decided to compete. My competition weight before 2016 was 135 kg. In June 2025, I was 112 kg.
Now, I'm aware the BPC-TB-500 stack gets called Wolverine, after the Marvel character's legendary healing ability. But anyone highly educated and intelligent knows there are others with even greater healing and regeneration — like the Incredible Hulk.
Tangent aside, on 14th June I began stacking my Wolverine with PEG MGF and started training. I could barely bicep curl 20 lb dumbbells. I used to manage 85 lb dumbbells. Anyway, in July I placed 3rd in the Masters superheavyweight category at 115 kilograms. That's 254 lbs for those who don't use metric.
The crucial part is that my 3 weeks of PEG MGF ran out and I went back to being a weak waste with no strength. Then in Feb of this year I started training again at the Golds gym here with the same 20 lb dumbbell. I was barbell curling 40 lbs. I began Retatrutide on May 1st. Before that, I did 3 reps of cheat curls on the 110 lbs barbell and 6 reps of proper curls on the 100 lb barbell. This time I was on BPC-TB500 and no PEG MGF. Clearly, muscle memory is doing the work.
This is where muscle satellite/stem cells come in. Testosterone or AAS boosts this, but PEG MGF targets this function directly. It raises the number of satellite cells transcribed into muscle, permanently increasing the myonuclei count in muscle cells. I won't go into why that's such a massive advantage [this is already too long].
When it comes to body recomposition, I judge sublime quality by permanent gains in myonuclei, sarcomere count, and tendon strength via Young's modulus — not cross-sectional area.
That's why I picked PEG MGF as the best 'peptide'.
I'd stack it with BPC and TB-500 for local subq shots.
Reasoning: after GLP-1-driven weight loss, when I need to build muscle, I want to keep the fat and water retention that comes with the bulking phase to a minimum. I also want lasting gains in muscle strength, density, and tendon strength.
For all the enlightened members here, I've named the BPC-TB500-PEG MGF stack the Doomsday stack — after the DC comics Superman-killer. You all know his main superpower — [psst...evolution...sshhh!]