Which peptide works best for body recomposition?

birdwhacker said:

CMA Pooky said:

For visceral fat reduction, tesamorelin has stronger clinical backing and greater effectiveness compared to CJC-1295. Both compounds raise growth hormone (GH), yet tesamorelin carries FDA approval and is supported by solid Phase III trial data showing a direct effect on lowering visceral adipose tissue (VAT). [1, 2, 3, 4]

Reasons Tesamorelin Outperforms for Visceral Fat

  • Proven Clinical Targeting: Extensive clinical evidence exists for tesamorelin demonstrating meaningful reductions in visceral abdominal fat, with trials reporting an average 15-17% decrease in visceral fat across 26 weeks in patients.
  • FDA Approval: It holds FDA approval (Egrifta/Egrifta WR) specifically indicated for reducing visceral fat in adults with HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
  • Distinct Mechanism: In contrast to other GHRH analogs, tesamorelin possesses a unique capacity to lower VAT while maintaining lean tissue and enhancing liver fat content. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Tesamorelin versus CJC-1295 for Fat Loss [1]

  • Tesamorelin: Serves as a direct GHRH analog with specific action on visceral adipose tissue.
  • CJC-1295: Works more as a broad enhancer of GH and IGF-1 levels. It is strong at supporting long-term fat metabolism, preserving muscle, and improving body composition, yet it does not have the targeted visceral-reduction clinical trials that tesamorelin does.
  • Mechanism: Tesamorelin works faster and more directly on fat oxidation within the abdominal area, whereas CJC-1295 is preferred for steady, prolonged GH release. [1, 2, 3, 4]
AI nonsense. Tesa has more evidence behind it because the pharma industry aimed to launch it for HIV, which is why trials were conducted to measure how it affected visceral fat.

CJC/Ipa is okay, and obviously there's no real justification for picking either secretagogue instead of HGH.

Edit since I got that wrong. CJC/IPA/TESA don't demand frequent bloodwork. Also, tesa tends to be better tolerated than CJC, and some individuals appear to have a bad reaction to CJC. Still, I maintain that both act on visceral fat through the same mechanism.

RanHerOver said:

Heyo!

I'm currently using retatrutide, it's going well, and my weight is dropping.

No complaints so far.

The thing is, once I hit my goal weight (I really want visible abs!!) I'd like to come off reta and perhaps move to a peptide that helps me hold onto the new physique. Obviously I'll stick with a healthy diet centered mostly on protein, but having a peptide that could assist with muscle recovery and similar things... that sounds like it could be quite beneficial for me. I've read about CJC, though I'm unsure.

So I'm asking here: after my cut phase, which peptide might be best for a solid "bulk"? I don't want to look huge, but if something can help me preserve my muscle, I'm listening.
That isn't body recomposition, though! Lol. Recomp refers to lifting intensely and consuming a large amount of protein while cutting at the same time, so you gain muscle simultaneously.

As others have pointed out, HGH secretagogues work fine. Alternatively you could head to SST and read up on HGH, which is far more potent and equally safe. Many people use 1-2iu per day for exactly these purposes.

Naturally, anything that raises T will assist you in adding muscle, regardless of whether you're male or female.

What ultimately determines how great your physique looks is your effort and commitment in the gym plus your capacity to consistently hit PRs. A bit of HGH will certainly give you a hand along the way.

With that in mind, you might want to check out Bromantane to help you train harder in the gym. I haven't given it a try yet, but unless my grasp of the drug is completely mistaken it ought to be far safer than, for instance, overusing preworkout.

I'm in the same situation as you, and curious about these compounds for the same reason. I currently can't get to a gym and I hate calisthenics, so I'm simply cutting hard until I can access a gym, at which point I'll probably add these two.
With CJC and Tesamorelin, you don't have to monitor insulin levels as closely as you would with HGH.
 
bogardbilla said:

birdwhacker said:

CMA Pooky said:

For visceral fat reduction, tesamorelin has stronger clinical backing and greater effectiveness compared to CJC-1295. Both compounds raise growth hormone (GH), yet tesamorelin carries FDA approval and is supported by solid Phase III trial data showing a direct effect on lowering visceral adipose tissue (VAT). [1, 2, 3, 4]

Reasons Tesamorelin Outperforms for Visceral Fat

  • Proven Clinical Targeting: Extensive clinical evidence exists for tesamorelin demonstrating meaningful reductions in visceral abdominal fat, with trials reporting an average 15-17% decrease in visceral fat across 26 weeks in patients.
  • FDA Approval: It holds FDA approval (Egrifta/Egrifta WR) specifically indicated for reducing visceral fat in adults with HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
  • Distinct Mechanism: In contrast to other GHRH analogs, tesamorelin possesses a unique capacity to lower VAT while maintaining lean tissue and enhancing liver fat content. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Tesamorelin versus CJC-1295 for Fat Loss [1]

  • Tesamorelin: Serves as a direct GHRH analog with specific action on visceral adipose tissue.
  • CJC-1295: Works more as a broad enhancer of GH and IGF-1 levels. It is strong at supporting long-term fat metabolism, preserving muscle, and improving body composition, yet it does not have the targeted visceral-reduction clinical trials that tesamorelin does.
  • Mechanism: Tesamorelin works faster and more directly on fat oxidation within the abdominal area, whereas CJC-1295 is preferred for steady, prolonged GH release. [1, 2, 3, 4]
AI nonsense. Tesa has more evidence behind it because the pharma industry aimed to launch it for HIV, which is why trials were conducted to measure how it affected visceral fat.

CJC/Ipa is okay, and obviously there's no real justification for picking either secretagogue instead of HGH.

Edit since I got that wrong. CJC/IPA/TESA don't demand frequent bloodwork. Also, tesa tends to be better tolerated than CJC, and some individuals appear to have a bad reaction to CJC. Still, I maintain that both act on visceral fat through the same mechanism.

RanHerOver said:

Heyo!

I'm currently using retatrutide, it's going well, and my weight is dropping.

No complaints so far.

The thing is, once I hit my goal weight (I really want visible abs!!) I'd like to come off reta and perhaps move to a peptide that helps me hold onto the new physique. Obviously I'll stick with a healthy diet centered mostly on protein, but having a peptide that could assist with muscle recovery and similar things... that sounds like it could be quite beneficial for me. I've read about CJC, though I'm unsure.

So I'm asking here: after my cut phase, which peptide might be best for a solid "bulk"? I don't want to look huge, but if something can help me preserve my muscle, I'm listening.
That isn't body recomposition, though! Lol. Recomp refers to lifting intensely and consuming a large amount of protein while cutting at the same time, so you gain muscle simultaneously.

As others have pointed out, HGH secretagogues work fine. Alternatively you could head to SST and read up on HGH, which is far more potent and equally safe. Many people use 1-2iu per day for exactly these purposes.

Naturally, anything that raises T will assist you in adding muscle, regardless of whether you're male or female.

What ultimately determines how great your physique looks is your effort and commitment in the gym plus your capacity to consistently hit PRs. A bit of HGH will certainly give you a hand along the way.

With that in mind, you might want to check out Bromantane to help you train harder in the gym. I haven't given it a try yet, but unless my grasp of the drug is completely mistaken it ought to be far safer than, for instance, overusing preworkout.

I'm in the same situation as you, and curious about these compounds for the same reason. I currently can't get to a gym and I hate calisthenics, so I'm simply cutting hard until I can access a gym, at which point I'll probably add these two.
With CJC and Tesamorelin, you don't have to monitor insulin levels as closely as you would with HGH.
That's fair, though GLPs handle this already, and berberine plus reducing carbs is always an option.

Still, tracking your IGF-1 remains necessary even when using CJC and tesa.
 
MTSpace said:

CNCCurrency said:

RanHerOver said:

CMA Pooky said:

ltjltj said:

CMA Pooky said:

For visceral fat reduction, tesamorelin has stronger clinical backing and greater effectiveness compared to CJC-1295. Both compounds raise growth hormone (GH), yet tesamorelin carries FDA approval and is supported by solid Phase III trial data showing a direct effect on lowering visceral adipose tissue (VAT). [1, 2, 3, 4]

Reasons Tesamorelin Outperforms for Visceral Fat

  • Proven Clinical Targeting: Extensive clinical evidence exists for tesamorelin demonstrating meaningful reductions in visceral abdominal fat, with trials reporting an average 15-17% decrease in visceral fat across 26 weeks in patients.
  • FDA Approval: It holds FDA approval (Egrifta/Egrifta WR) specifically indicated for reducing visceral fat in adults with HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
  • Distinct Mechanism: In contrast to other GHRH analogs, tesamorelin possesses a unique capacity to lower VAT while maintaining lean tissue and enhancing liver fat content. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Tesamorelin versus CJC-1295 for Fat Loss [1]

  • Tesamorelin: Serves as a direct GHRH analog with specific action on visceral adipose tissue.
  • CJC-1295: Works more as a broad enhancer of GH and IGF-1 levels. It is strong at supporting long-term fat metabolism, preserving muscle, and improving body composition, yet it does not have the targeted visceral-reduction clinical trials that tesamorelin does.
  • Mechanism: Tesamorelin works faster and more directly on fat oxidation within the abdominal area, whereas CJC-1295 is preferred for steady, prolonged GH release. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Appreciate the AI response. Worth pointing out that nearly all of it is just claims, and since CJC no DAC hasn't been researched for this purpose, nobody actually knows.
Perhaps rolling the dice on CJC would have been the better move.
I'm going to take a chance!!
HGH outperforms every one of them, and it costs less
Is that superior to TRT? Can you point me toward a reliable HGH supplier with solid testing in place, before I run my own test? I already picked some up, though I'll still have to ship it out for analysis. The vendor Inno had Jano test a batch at 96%, but dimer testing wasn't done. What I'm after is 97/98% with minimal to no dimer.
Multiple forums are giving Lobster HGH a lot of praise, and they're pointing to the test results as the reason!!
 
lastresort said:

Smiter said:

If I were running Reta, my stack would be Tesa plus adipotide — that's the plan I've settled on. For localized muscle growth, I'd add IGF-1 DES and PEG MGF.
Has adipotide been something you've personally used? Personal reports are scarce in what I've come across, though a single individual I spoke with said it produces dents.
What exactly is getting dented? I was a regular adipose user back in the day.
 
FlowerFairy said:

lastresort said:

Smiter said:

If I were running Reta, my stack would be Tesa plus adipotide — that's the plan I've settled on. For localized muscle growth, I'd add IGF-1 DES and PEG MGF.
Has adipotide been something you've personally used? Personal reports are scarce in what I've come across, though a single individual I spoke with said it produces dents.
What exactly is getting dented? I was a regular adipose user back in the day.
That isn't adipose — adipose is fat. What he means is adipotide, which is a peptide. His point is that it could cause bends or dents in our flesh.
 
Smiter said:

FlowerFairy said:

lastresort said:

Smiter said:

If I were running Reta, my stack would be Tesa plus adipotide — that's the plan I've settled on. For localized muscle growth, I'd add IGF-1 DES and PEG MGF.
Has adipotide been something you've personally used? Personal reports are scarce in what I've come across, though a single individual I spoke with said it produces dents.
What exactly is getting dented? I was a regular adipose user back in the day.
That isn't adipose — adipose is fat. What he means is adipotide, which is a peptide. His point is that it could cause bends or dents in our flesh.
I'm aware that adipotide was the subject. Like I mentioned before, I used it over an extended period. I haven't developed any dents.
 
FlowerFairy said:

Smiter said:

FlowerFairy said:

lastresort said:

Smiter said:

If I were running Reta, my stack would be Tesa plus adipotide — that's the plan I've settled on. For localized muscle growth, I'd add IGF-1 DES and PEG MGF.
Has adipotide been something you've personally used? Personal reports are scarce in what I've come across, though a single individual I spoke with said it produces dents.
What exactly is getting dented? I was a regular adipose user back in the day.
That isn't adipose — adipose is fat. What he means is adipotide, which is a peptide. His point is that it could cause bends or dents in our flesh.
I'm aware that adipotide was the subject. Like I mentioned before, I used it over an extended period. I haven't developed any dents.

Argh, only now did I notice that autocorrect totally sabotaged my spelling. Adipose isn't something I take.

Although... when it comes from bacon... on occasion...
 
FlowerFairy said:

Smiter said:

FlowerFairy said:

lastresort said:

Smiter said:

If I were running Reta, my stack would be Tesa plus adipotide — that's the plan I've settled on. For localized muscle growth, I'd add IGF-1 DES and PEG MGF.
Has adipotide been something you've personally used? Personal reports are scarce in what I've come across, though a single individual I spoke with said it produces dents.
What exactly is getting dented? I was a regular adipose user back in the day.
That isn't adipose — adipose is fat. What he means is adipotide, which is a peptide. His point is that it could cause bends or dents in our flesh.
I'm aware that adipotide was the subject. Like I mentioned before, I used it over an extended period. I haven't developed any dents.
Hey, that's pretty neat. Did it end up working?
 
I got curious about the "dents" everyone kept mentioning, so I went and read up on how adipotide actually works, and WOW lmao

Adipotide targets specific receptors—prohibitin and annexin A2—on the endothelial cells of blood vessels that feed white fat. By disrupting this supply, it causes fat cell death.

Click to expand...

But then I started wondering: assuming it isn't (too) damaging to the kidneys, might it be the answer for those droopy, stubborn pockets of belly skin/fat that just refuse to budge no matter how clean the diet is? From what I gather, losing fat doesn't really eliminate fat cells that have been stretched and inflated—it only shrinks them down. Perhaps this could clear them out.
 
lastresort said:

If it ends up having no effect, that's okay with me.

What dose were you taking? Were there any side effects you noticed?
My dosage was 4.53mcg per pound, adjusting as my weight shifted. No adverse effects showed up for me, though I made sure to stay hydrated and keep electrolytes up to lower the risk. This happened during my early phase, so the pounds were coming off at a good pace. It was also prior to the coverage of that bodybuilder who wrecked his kidneys on large doses.. once that story came out I paused, partly since supply dried up for a stretch, and partly because I felt a pause was warranted (I had run it for 4 months).
 
Smiter said:

FlowerFairy said:

Smiter said:

FlowerFairy said:

lastresort said:

Smiter said:

If I were running Reta, my stack would be Tesa plus adipotide — that's the plan I've settled on. For localized muscle growth, I'd add IGF-1 DES and PEG MGF.
Has adipotide been something you've personally used? Personal reports are scarce in what I've come across, though a single individual I spoke with said it produces dents.
What exactly is getting dented? I was a regular adipose user back in the day.
That isn't adipose — adipose is fat. What he means is adipotide, which is a peptide. His point is that it could cause bends or dents in our flesh.
I'm aware that adipotide was the subject. Like I mentioned before, I used it over an extended period. I haven't developed any dents.
Hey, that's pretty neat. Did it end up working?
Look at what I said earlier. It definitely appeared to.
 
Are we talking about pounds of fat, or overall body mass? I appreciate the replies.

Adipotide really stands out to me since it essentially deprives fat cells of nutrients and in the end makes them break apart.
 
I picked it largely because a lot of people in this community seem determined to stay on GL-1s indefinitely. A few have mentioned that although these fat cells may get smaller, the body’s metabolism still holds onto its fat set point. There’s no doubt in my mind that adipocytes will exert a harmful hormonal effect. The leptin resistance I’m convinced is tied to food noise must be shaped by adipocytes. So if adipotide can wipe out even a tiny fraction of fat cells for good, I figured that made it worth going with.
 
Smiter said:

I picked it largely because a lot of people in this community seem determined to stay on GL-1s indefinitely. A few have mentioned that although these fat cells may get smaller, the body’s metabolism still holds onto its fat set point. There’s no doubt in my mind that adipocytes will exert a harmful hormonal effect. The leptin resistance I’m convinced is tied to food noise must be shaped by adipocytes. So if adipotide can wipe out even a tiny fraction of fat cells for good, I figured that made it worth going with.
Indeed, those fat cells keep functioning.

I've forgotten what the study was called, but its finding was that fat cells continue releasing hormonal signals, and upon "replenishing" they turned even more resistant.

If things went my way, I'd shed pounds through diet plus GLP, and afterward undergo whole-body liposuction so those fat cells are gone for good.
 
lastresort said:

Smiter said:

I picked it largely because a lot of people in this community seem determined to stay on GL-1s indefinitely. A few have mentioned that although these fat cells may get smaller, the body’s metabolism still holds onto its fat set point. There’s no doubt in my mind that adipocytes will exert a harmful hormonal effect. The leptin resistance I’m convinced is tied to food noise must be shaped by adipocytes. So if adipotide can wipe out even a tiny fraction of fat cells for good, I figured that made it worth going with.
Indeed, those fat cells keep functioning.

I've forgotten what the study was called, but its finding was that fat cells continue releasing hormonal signals, and upon "replenishing" they turned even more resistant.

If things went my way, I'd shed pounds through diet plus GLP, and afterward undergo whole-body liposuction so those fat cells are gone for good.
Yeah, that matches the idea I was hinting at. I've held this pet theory for a long time that leptin resistance is the initial trigger for everything, insulin resistance included. Because fat cells release leptin alongside the stomach, the fact that adipocytes stick around absolutely must be addressed as a key target if weight loss is going to be smart and keep working long term.

lastresort said:

Smiter said:

I picked it largely because a lot of people in this community seem determined to stay on GL-1s indefinitely. A few have mentioned that although these fat cells may get smaller, the body’s metabolism still holds onto its fat set point. There’s no doubt in my mind that adipocytes will exert a harmful hormonal effect. The leptin resistance I’m convinced is tied to food noise must be shaped by adipocytes. So if adipotide can wipe out even a tiny fraction of fat cells for good, I figured that made it worth going with.
Indeed, those fat cells keep functioning.

I've forgotten what the study was called, but its finding was that fat cells continue releasing hormonal signals, and upon "replenishing" they turned even more resistant.

If things went my way, I'd shed pounds through diet plus GLP, and afterward undergo whole-body liposuction so those fat cells are gone for good.
precisely. In my opinion, this is the reason yo-yo dieting backfires and why shedding pounds gets tougher with age.
 
RanHerOver said:

Heyo!

I'm currently using retatrutide, it's going well, and my weight is dropping.

No complaints so far.

The thing is, once I hit my goal weight (I really want visible abs!!) I'd like to come off reta and perhaps move to a peptide that helps me hold onto the new physique. Obviously I'll stick with a healthy diet centered mostly on protein, but having a peptide that could assist with muscle recovery and similar things... that sounds like it could be quite beneficial for me. I've read about CJC, though I'm unsure.

So I'm asking here: after my cut phase, which peptide might be best for a solid "bulk"? I don't want to look huge, but if something can help me preserve my muscle, I'm listening.
When it comes to keeping your physique intact, no peptide out there beats retatrutide, as far as I can tell. Just adjust your dosage to match whatever you're aiming for.
 
Habibibi said:

RanHerOver said:

Heyo!

I'm currently using retatrutide, it's going well, and my weight is dropping.

No complaints so far.

The thing is, once I hit my goal weight (I really want visible abs!!) I'd like to come off reta and perhaps move to a peptide that helps me hold onto the new physique. Obviously I'll stick with a healthy diet centered mostly on protein, but having a peptide that could assist with muscle recovery and similar things... that sounds like it could be quite beneficial for me. I've read about CJC, though I'm unsure.

So I'm asking here: after my cut phase, which peptide might be best for a solid "bulk"? I don't want to look huge, but if something can help me preserve my muscle, I'm listening.
When it comes to keeping your physique intact, no peptide out there beats retatrutide, as far as I can tell. Just adjust your dosage to match whatever you're aiming for.
That's an interesting perspective. For building a muscular physique, I'd put forward PEG-MGF as the top peptide.
 
Smiter said:

Habibibi said:

RanHerOver said:

Heyo!

I'm currently using retatrutide, it's going well, and my weight is dropping.

No complaints so far.

The thing is, once I hit my goal weight (I really want visible abs!!) I'd like to come off reta and perhaps move to a peptide that helps me hold onto the new physique. Obviously I'll stick with a healthy diet centered mostly on protein, but having a peptide that could assist with muscle recovery and similar things... that sounds like it could be quite beneficial for me. I've read about CJC, though I'm unsure.

So I'm asking here: after my cut phase, which peptide might be best for a solid "bulk"? I don't want to look huge, but if something can help me preserve my muscle, I'm listening.
When it comes to keeping your physique intact, no peptide out there beats retatrutide, as far as I can tell. Just adjust your dosage to match whatever you're aiming for.
That's an interesting perspective. For building a muscular physique, I'd put forward PEG-MGF as the top peptide.
Thanks for the info on PEG-MGF!
 
Back
Top