Which Kit Gets Picked Most Often?

Sasquatch

Explorer
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
The River
Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'
 
My Math hurts... T60... Every 'jar' holds a month's worth of 15mg. Multiply by ten months" — that's roughly right, but there's a snag: with 15 mg/week, a 60 mg vial stretches to about 4 months (60 ÷ 15 = 4 weeks? Hold on — 60 mg total ÷ 15 mg/week = 4 weeks, not a full month of 15 mg doses). Still, plenty of people reconstitute to weaker concentrations when titrating (say, adding water so drawing 2.5–15 mg doses is simpler across a longer stretch). Or perhaps I got the question wrong.
 
Coming from Zepbound made this easier to figure out. Each single-use vial contains .5ml of liquid. The strength might be 2.5mg or as high as 15mg. The volume stays the same regardless. So to match that concentration, I'd use 2ml for reconstitution (4 x .5ml)

Of course, you're free to inject a smaller amount of liquid. That's up to you.

The original question was just, 'what would you guess is the most popular kit,' nothing more.
 
Yeah, with the original Zepbound pens the dose volume is locked at 0.5 ml (the strength changes—2.5 mg through 15 mg—but the liquid amount stays the same), so if you're trying to copy that concentration, your recon math checks out. For compounded T60 (also called TIRZ-60 or T60 kits), though, what you get is almost always a vial holding 60 mg of tirzepatide total as lyophilized powder—it doesn't arrive already in liquid form.

Sorry, maybe I got that wrong.

If it were me starting from scratch, I'd pick up the t60 kit for about $156.00. To me that looks like the best value for the money. At 60mg of tirzepatide per month, one kit would stretch 9 months—minus 1 for testing. The tirzepatide T30 runs about $100 per kit.
 
What do you mean by a pen?

Right, my reta also arrives as dry pucks. I aim to keep my wording to a minimum, which is why it got confusing. I'm not here to teach anyone. I'm not paying for anyone's teaching either.
 
Ah, understood — I see your point about the dry puck versus Zepbound. No need for any lessons. Enjoy your weekend.
 
Back when I was building up my stash, here's what I did:

T30 — 3 kits, stored in 1 freezer pod

T30 — 3 kits, stored in a separate freezer pod

T40 — 3 kits, placed in yet another

T50 — 3 kits, into another one

T60 — 3 kits, into another

After that I tallied up all my mg (counting overfill), saw I was sitting at roughly 10 years of max dose, and thought "ope, time to stop."

My maintenance dose is probably going to land at 8 mg (that's what I'm taking now, I'm a little under 10 pounds from goal, and I don't see myself titrating up again), so keeping my supply steady looks like it means picking up 1 kit of T-60 every 18 months.

To me, the typical amount in each vial matters less than setting things up so 1 vial covers your dose and lasts a stretch you're okay with. A t-60 would run just under 8 weeks, which works for me, so that's the size I'll be buying from here on.
 
Plenty of folks switching over from compounded meds, where they were dropping roughly 200 each month for 60 to 72mg, will be chasing those t60s. Still, from what I've seen, r30's have drawn a lot of interest while these vendor sales keep running. Personally, the r60 is my go-to, though the erp's (hpt?) T120 was the most entertaining purchase I've made — a 1200mg kit, a real monster, and I grabbed it purely for the fun of it. Down the line I'll split them into 4 vials of 30mg each, stick them in the freezer, and hand them off to friends. It gives me an excuse to play around with empty vials, assorted syringes, and labels 🤠
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Plenty of folks switching over from compounded meds, where they were dropping roughly 200 each month for 60 to 72mg, will be chasing those t60s. Still, from what I've seen, r30's have drawn a lot of interest while these vendor sales keep running. Personally, the r60 is my go-to, though the erp's (hpt?) T120 was the most entertaining purchase I've made — a 1200mg kit, a real monster, and I grabbed it purely for the fun of it. Down the line I'll split them into 4 vials of 30mg each, stick them in the freezer, and hand them off to friends. It gives me an excuse to play around with empty vials, assorted syringes, and labels 🤠
When it comes to my "thoughts and prayers" list, you've never left the number 1 spot.
 
Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'

T60 is what I keep an eye out for, though the main reason is that my dose sits at 17mg — with that, T30 kits wouldn't really add up. On the other hand, if my dose were smaller, I'd say T30 kits would make a lot more sense.

Alongside tirz, I stack a low dose of sema, and when I picked up sema I only went for 10mg kits. I've noticed some vendors offering 30mg kits, but a 30mg vial would last me far too long to get through.

That has me curious about how many people actually titrate all the way up to the maximum doses. Plenty surely do, but plenty probably don't. One vendor I follow mentioned they cleared 3,000 kits of T30 in no time. For me, T30 is completely off the radar. I do suspect there's a bit of group think that lower doses are "better."
 
randompersonrandom said:

Back when I was building up my stash, here's what I did:

T30 — 3 kits, stored in 1 freezer pod

T30 — 3 kits, stored in a separate freezer pod

T40 — 3 kits, placed in yet another

T50 — 3 kits, into another one

T60 — 3 kits, into another

After that I tallied up all my mg (counting overfill), saw I was sitting at roughly 10 years of max dose, and thought "ope, time to stop."

My maintenance dose is probably going to land at 8 mg (that's what I'm taking now, I'm a little under 10 pounds from goal, and I don't see myself titrating up again), so keeping my supply steady looks like it means picking up 1 kit of T-60 every 18 months.

To me, the typical amount in each vial matters less than setting things up so 1 vial covers your dose and lasts a stretch you're okay with. A t-60 would run just under 8 weeks, which works for me, so that's the size I'll be buying from here on.

Same here — I've got roughly 7 years stockpiled, yet every 3ish months I still end up grabbing another kit. It's partly about staying connected to the whole thing, keeping myself from falling behind on where things stand, if that tracks. Honestly, though, my ASC supply will probably sit untouched forever, which shaves a few years off that estimate...

As for the original question — my own kits are 60mg since I'm at 15mg, while a relative gets 30mg. She's unlikely to ever exceed 10mg and prefers splitting her doses.
 
Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'
Same here. Whenever a vendor I haven't used before pops up, my eyes go straight to what they're charging for T60 and R30. Hearing everyone go on about T60s has me itching to put in another order!! R30s are another thing I stockpile, and Reta? Never touched it!!
 
I’ve only just begun, currently on 2.5mg every 5 days with Mounjaro…. That ridiculous cost isn’t something I’ll keep paying, though.

So I’ve ordered 2 kits of T30 plus 1xR10.

My plan is to raise the dose gradually, and also to load 30mg into a 3ml disposable cartridge for use in insulin pens.

Since a 30mg vial gives me about ~8 weeks, using insulin pens looks like a better option than leaving it in a vial.
 
gurbert said:

I’ve only just begun, currently on 2.5mg every 5 days with Mounjaro…. That ridiculous cost isn’t something I’ll keep paying, though.

So I’ve ordered 2 kits of T30 plus 1xR10.

My plan is to raise the dose gradually, and also to load 30mg into a 3ml disposable cartridge for use in insulin pens.

Since a 30mg vial gives me about ~8 weeks, using insulin pens looks like a better option than leaving it in a vial.
A cartridge inside a pen equals a vial. If you don't mind storing mixed solution past 28 days...put it in whichever one you prefer.
 
DjJoshua said:

Yeah, with the original Zepbound pens the dose volume is locked at 0.5 ml (the strength changes—2.5 mg through 15 mg—but the liquid amount stays the same), so if you're trying to copy that concentration, your recon math checks out. For compounded T60 (also called TIRZ-60 or T60 kits), though, what you get is almost always a vial holding 60 mg of tirzepatide total as lyophilized powder—it doesn't arrive already in liquid form.

Sorry, maybe I got that wrong.

If it were me starting from scratch, I'd pick up the t60 kit for about $156.00. To me that looks like the best value for the money. At 60mg of tirzepatide per month, one kit would stretch 9 months—minus 1 for testing. The tirzepatide T30 runs about $100 per kit.
I'm new to this: when a T60 kit is listed as having 60 mg of tirz, how would that stretch across 9 months at a monthly intake of 60 mg? Or does calling it a 'kit' mean it comes with several 60 mg vials?
 
krsct said:

DjJoshua said:

Yeah, with the original Zepbound pens the dose volume is locked at 0.5 ml (the strength changes—2.5 mg through 15 mg—but the liquid amount stays the same), so if you're trying to copy that concentration, your recon math checks out. For compounded T60 (also called TIRZ-60 or T60 kits), though, what you get is almost always a vial holding 60 mg of tirzepatide total as lyophilized powder—it doesn't arrive already in liquid form.

Sorry, maybe I got that wrong.

If it were me starting from scratch, I'd pick up the t60 kit for about $156.00. To me that looks like the best value for the money. At 60mg of tirzepatide per month, one kit would stretch 9 months—minus 1 for testing. The tirzepatide T30 runs about $100 per kit.
I'm new to this: when a T60 kit is listed as having 60 mg of tirz, how would that stretch across 9 months at a monthly intake of 60 mg? Or does calling it a 'kit' mean it comes with several 60 mg vials?
Right. Each kit contains 10 vials, and every vial holds 60mg (10 x 60mg = 600mg altogether). My own approach is to give up 1 vial and send it off to a lab for testing, so I can confirm the purity and contents of every kit I get. That's simply how I put my own mind at ease. Alternatively, you could simply take the JANOSHIK report coming out of China as 100% genuine.
 
cldfront said:

randompersonrandom said:

Back when I was building up my stash, here's what I did:

T30 — 3 kits, stored in 1 freezer pod

T30 — 3 kits, stored in a separate freezer pod

T40 — 3 kits, placed in yet another

T50 — 3 kits, into another one

T60 — 3 kits, into another

After that I tallied up all my mg (counting overfill), saw I was sitting at roughly 10 years of max dose, and thought "ope, time to stop."

My maintenance dose is probably going to land at 8 mg (that's what I'm taking now, I'm a little under 10 pounds from goal, and I don't see myself titrating up again), so keeping my supply steady looks like it means picking up 1 kit of T-60 every 18 months.

To me, the typical amount in each vial matters less than setting things up so 1 vial covers your dose and lasts a stretch you're okay with. A t-60 would run just under 8 weeks, which works for me, so that's the size I'll be buying from here on.

Same here — I've got roughly 7 years stockpiled, yet every 3ish months I still end up grabbing another kit. It's partly about staying connected to the whole thing, keeping myself from falling behind on where things stand, if that tracks. Honestly, though, my ASC supply will probably sit untouched forever, which shaves a few years off that estimate...

As for the original question — my own kits are 60mg since I'm at 15mg, while a relative gets 30mg. She's unlikely to ever exceed 10mg and prefers splitting her doses.
yes; that urge is familiar to me too. Even now I catch myself wanting to keep placing orders, though I recognize it's mostly a collecting-for-the-sake-of-collecting impulse in my case, and giving in wouldn't really do me any favors. By the time I actually work through everything I've got, the glp-1 world is going to look completely different, and that money could go toward other things that would make me genuinely happy instead of just satisfying the hoarding itch.

That said, I'm still picking up 1 kit of reta each month, but I figure that'll wind down before long. I've got 3 years at 8 mg a week stocked up (I'm not even ON reta but WHAT IF WHAT IF), though the worry driving that behavior is starting to loosen its grip.
 
Grogu said:

Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'

T60 is what I keep an eye out for, though the main reason is that my dose sits at 17mg — with that, T30 kits wouldn't really add up. On the other hand, if my dose were smaller, I'd say T30 kits would make a lot more sense.

Alongside tirz, I stack a low dose of sema, and when I picked up sema I only went for 10mg kits. I've noticed some vendors offering 30mg kits, but a 30mg vial would last me far too long to get through.

That has me curious about how many people actually titrate all the way up to the maximum doses. Plenty surely do, but plenty probably don't. One vendor I follow mentioned they cleared 3,000 kits of T30 in no time. For me, T30 is completely off the radar. I do suspect there's a bit of group think that lower doses are "better."

3,000 kits of T30 sold in no time!! priced near $115 per kit, that comes to roughly 345k..... perhaps starting another business is worth considering lol...
 
DjJoshua said:

Grogu said:

Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'

T60 is what I keep an eye out for, though the main reason is that my dose sits at 17mg — with that, T30 kits wouldn't really add up. On the other hand, if my dose were smaller, I'd say T30 kits would make a lot more sense.

Alongside tirz, I stack a low dose of sema, and when I picked up sema I only went for 10mg kits. I've noticed some vendors offering 30mg kits, but a 30mg vial would last me far too long to get through.

That has me curious about how many people actually titrate all the way up to the maximum doses. Plenty surely do, but plenty probably don't. One vendor I follow mentioned they cleared 3,000 kits of T30 in no time. For me, T30 is completely off the radar. I do suspect there's a bit of group think that lower doses are "better."

3,000 kits of T30 sold in no time!! priced near $115 per kit, that comes to roughly 345k..... perhaps starting another business is worth considering lol...

At $195 per kit, that vendor moved $585,000 worth. Going by my math, one recent Reta sale of high mg doses from the same vendor came to 1,400 kits and brought in roughly $900,000. That's the reason a lot of these vendors struggle when it comes to taking credit cards. The sums are just too big. I also figure a good chunk of the crypto angle is about making payments untraceable if things go sideways, but another big chunk is simply the sheer amount of money involved. Annual sales for this vendor are probably in the couple hundred million range. Hard to stay under the radar at that level.

I wouldn't quit your day job. 😂🤣😂
 
randompersonrandom said:

cldfront said:

randompersonrandom said:

Back when I was building up my stash, here's what I did:

T30 — 3 kits, stored in 1 freezer pod

T30 — 3 kits, stored in a separate freezer pod

T40 — 3 kits, placed in yet another

T50 — 3 kits, into another one

T60 — 3 kits, into another

After that I tallied up all my mg (counting overfill), saw I was sitting at roughly 10 years of max dose, and thought "ope, time to stop."

My maintenance dose is probably going to land at 8 mg (that's what I'm taking now, I'm a little under 10 pounds from goal, and I don't see myself titrating up again), so keeping my supply steady looks like it means picking up 1 kit of T-60 every 18 months.

To me, the typical amount in each vial matters less than setting things up so 1 vial covers your dose and lasts a stretch you're okay with. A t-60 would run just under 8 weeks, which works for me, so that's the size I'll be buying from here on.

Same here — I've got roughly 7 years stockpiled, yet every 3ish months I still end up grabbing another kit. It's partly about staying connected to the whole thing, keeping myself from falling behind on where things stand, if that tracks. Honestly, though, my ASC supply will probably sit untouched forever, which shaves a few years off that estimate...

As for the original question — my own kits are 60mg since I'm at 15mg, while a relative gets 30mg. She's unlikely to ever exceed 10mg and prefers splitting her doses.
yes; that urge is familiar to me too. Even now I catch myself wanting to keep placing orders, though I recognize it's mostly a collecting-for-the-sake-of-collecting impulse in my case, and giving in wouldn't really do me any favors. By the time I actually work through everything I've got, the glp-1 world is going to look completely different, and that money could go toward other things that would make me genuinely happy instead of just satisfying the hoarding itch.

That said, I'm still picking up 1 kit of reta each month, but I figure that'll wind down before long. I've got 3 years at 8 mg a week stocked up (I'm not even ON reta but WHAT IF WHAT IF), though the worry driving that behavior is starting to loosen its grip.
This is exactly right. My brain spent years and years and years attempting to be "good," and it never once managed to keep a diet going. If what that brain needs to feel at ease is an absurd stash I probably won't ever get through, then I'm handing that over to her—to me. The cash I've poured into Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, gyms, nutritional coaches, and so on? I haven't even begun to count it. At some point, I figure, this new normal will sink in and I'll stop adding to the pile. That'll likely happen around the same time the person staring back at me in the mirror stops giving me a jolt. 😄
 
Back
Top