Which Kit Gets Picked Most Often?

Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'
My approach is simple: t30 is my baseline for cost, plus I check how dated the jano test is so I can compare. After that, I check the r30 to get a sense of the current situation.... as for pinning, right now it’s 15mg tirz and 1mg sema, or alternatively 10mg reta and 1mg sema.
 
cldfront said:

randompersonrandom said:

cldfront said:

randompersonrandom said:

Back when I was building up my stash, here's what I did:

T30 — 3 kits, stored in 1 freezer pod

T30 — 3 kits, stored in a separate freezer pod

T40 — 3 kits, placed in yet another

T50 — 3 kits, into another one

T60 — 3 kits, into another

After that I tallied up all my mg (counting overfill), saw I was sitting at roughly 10 years of max dose, and thought "ope, time to stop."

My maintenance dose is probably going to land at 8 mg (that's what I'm taking now, I'm a little under 10 pounds from goal, and I don't see myself titrating up again), so keeping my supply steady looks like it means picking up 1 kit of T-60 every 18 months.

To me, the typical amount in each vial matters less than setting things up so 1 vial covers your dose and lasts a stretch you're okay with. A t-60 would run just under 8 weeks, which works for me, so that's the size I'll be buying from here on.

Same here — I've got roughly 7 years stockpiled, yet every 3ish months I still end up grabbing another kit. It's partly about staying connected to the whole thing, keeping myself from falling behind on where things stand, if that tracks. Honestly, though, my ASC supply will probably sit untouched forever, which shaves a few years off that estimate...

As for the original question — my own kits are 60mg since I'm at 15mg, while a relative gets 30mg. She's unlikely to ever exceed 10mg and prefers splitting her doses.
yes; that urge is familiar to me too. Even now I catch myself wanting to keep placing orders, though I recognize it's mostly a collecting-for-the-sake-of-collecting impulse in my case, and giving in wouldn't really do me any favors. By the time I actually work through everything I've got, the glp-1 world is going to look completely different, and that money could go toward other things that would make me genuinely happy instead of just satisfying the hoarding itch.

That said, I'm still picking up 1 kit of reta each month, but I figure that'll wind down before long. I've got 3 years at 8 mg a week stocked up (I'm not even ON reta but WHAT IF WHAT IF), though the worry driving that behavior is starting to loosen its grip.
This is exactly right. My brain spent years and years and years attempting to be "good," and it never once managed to keep a diet going. If what that brain needs to feel at ease is an absurd stash I probably won't ever get through, then I'm handing that over to her—to me. The cash I've poured into Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, gyms, nutritional coaches, and so on? I haven't even begun to count it. At some point, I figure, this new normal will sink in and I'll stop adding to the pile. That'll likely happen around the same time the person staring back at me in the mirror stops giving me a jolt. 😄
I actually laughed out loud — this hits way too close to home. The stash of reta that I likely don't even need? I don't beat myself up over it, and the reason is basically "meh, I'm just satisfying that greedy little goblin inside me."
 
One day, reta bought second-hand will be genuinely inexpensive. Yet second-hand sema continues to stay steady.
 
swimmer said:

Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'
Same here. Whenever a vendor I haven't used before pops up, my eyes go straight to what they're charging for T60 and R30. Hearing everyone go on about T60s has me itching to put in another order!! R30s are another thing I stockpile, and Reta? Never touched it!!
Sema was my favorite, yet after hearing all the hype I ended up stockpiling both Tirz and Reta for over two years. Having now given each of them a shot, Sema remains my number 1 🤬. I still have several 30mg Sema kits—what was I thinking?
 
Nmcoyote1 said:

swimmer said:

Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'
Same here. Whenever a vendor I haven't used before pops up, my eyes go straight to what they're charging for T60 and R30. Hearing everyone go on about T60s has me itching to put in another order!! R30s are another thing I stockpile, and Reta? Never touched it!!
Sema was my favorite, yet after hearing all the hype I ended up stockpiling both Tirz and Reta for over two years. Having now given each of them a shot, Sema remains my number 1 🤬. I still have several 30mg Sema kits—what was I thinking?
I don't often come across this many Sema enthusiasts. This might deserve a separate thread. That said, what is it about Sema that puts it at the top for you?
 
DjJoshua said:

krsct said:

DjJoshua said:

Yeah, with the original Zepbound pens the dose volume is locked at 0.5 ml (the strength changes—2.5 mg through 15 mg—but the liquid amount stays the same), so if you're trying to copy that concentration, your recon math checks out. For compounded T60 (also called TIRZ-60 or T60 kits), though, what you get is almost always a vial holding 60 mg of tirzepatide total as lyophilized powder—it doesn't arrive already in liquid form.

Sorry, maybe I got that wrong.

If it were me starting from scratch, I'd pick up the t60 kit for about $156.00. To me that looks like the best value for the money. At 60mg of tirzepatide per month, one kit would stretch 9 months—minus 1 for testing. The tirzepatide T30 runs about $100 per kit.
I'm new to this: when a T60 kit is listed as having 60 mg of tirz, how would that stretch across 9 months at a monthly intake of 60 mg? Or does calling it a 'kit' mean it comes with several 60 mg vials?
Right. Each kit contains 10 vials, and every vial holds 60mg (10 x 60mg = 600mg altogether). My own approach is to give up 1 vial and send it off to a lab for testing, so I can confirm the purity and contents of every kit I get. That's simply how I put my own mind at ease. Alternatively, you could simply take the JANOSHIK report coming out of China as 100% genuine.
Which testing service do you prefer? For just 1 vial, Jano looks pretty costly unless you're part of a group test.
 
Sasquatch said:

Nmcoyote1 said:

swimmer said:

Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'
Same here. Whenever a vendor I haven't used before pops up, my eyes go straight to what they're charging for T60 and R30. Hearing everyone go on about T60s has me itching to put in another order!! R30s are another thing I stockpile, and Reta? Never touched it!!
Sema was my favorite, yet after hearing all the hype I ended up stockpiling both Tirz and Reta for over two years. Having now given each of them a shot, Sema remains my number 1 🤬. I still have several 30mg Sema kits—what was I thinking?
I don't often come across this many Sema enthusiasts. This might deserve a separate thread. That said, what is it about Sema that puts it at the top for you?
By myself I dropped 18 pounds, and with Sema I dropped 106 pounds across more than a year. After that I gave Tirz a shot, then Reta, hoping to shed another 30. Honestly, when I used Tirz or Reta alone, it seemed like they had no effect on me. Right now my stack is Reta 4mg plus Sema 1mg. Should this combination fail, I might add Tesofension to Sema. Reports on Teso, though, have not been very encouraging from what I've come across. For my appetite, food noise, and nighttime snacking, Sema has been the most effective so far. If I need to, I might even push Reta past 12 mg and Sema past 1mg to get the weight off. I haven't decided. Suggestions of any kind are welcome.
 
Calm Logic said:

One day, reta bought second-hand will be genuinely inexpensive. Yet second-hand sema continues to stay steady.
Before long, the complimentary "little extra" will be sema 30 rather than the bac rice paddy water....
 
Nmcoyote1 said:

swimmer said:

Sasquatch said:

Assuming we're talking Tirz, my best guess would be T60. Each 'jar' holds a month's worth at 15mg.

Multiply that by ten months. And I'd also guess that the majority have worked their way up to a 15 pin, whether that's once a week or something else?

What does everyone think? 🤔

When I'm scrolling around, T60 is what I reach for to keep things 'apples to apples.'
Same here. Whenever a vendor I haven't used before pops up, my eyes go straight to what they're charging for T60 and R30. Hearing everyone go on about T60s has me itching to put in another order!! R30s are another thing I stockpile, and Reta? Never touched it!!
Sema was my favorite, yet after hearing all the hype I ended up stockpiling both Tirz and Reta for over two years. Having now given each of them a shot, Sema remains my number 1 🤬. I still have several 30mg Sema kits—what was I thinking?
My first peptide was sema. It quit doing anything for me, yet switching away was a real struggle — lots of back-and-forth in my head. These days I keep an eye on the max dosing studies.

Sema (2.4) paired with cagri (.25) did give me some results.

As of right now, I'm 6 weeks into tirz.

What was your train of thought? Something like, "sema dosing protocols are going to change and I am here for it" . LOL
 
Bernie said:

DjJoshua said:

krsct said:

DjJoshua said:

Yeah, with the original Zepbound pens the dose volume is locked at 0.5 ml (the strength changes—2.5 mg through 15 mg—but the liquid amount stays the same), so if you're trying to copy that concentration, your recon math checks out. For compounded T60 (also called TIRZ-60 or T60 kits), though, what you get is almost always a vial holding 60 mg of tirzepatide total as lyophilized powder—it doesn't arrive already in liquid form.

Sorry, maybe I got that wrong.

If it were me starting from scratch, I'd pick up the t60 kit for about $156.00. To me that looks like the best value for the money. At 60mg of tirzepatide per month, one kit would stretch 9 months—minus 1 for testing. The tirzepatide T30 runs about $100 per kit.
I'm new to this: when a T60 kit is listed as having 60 mg of tirz, how would that stretch across 9 months at a monthly intake of 60 mg? Or does calling it a 'kit' mean it comes with several 60 mg vials?
Right. Each kit contains 10 vials, and every vial holds 60mg (10 x 60mg = 600mg altogether). My own approach is to give up 1 vial and send it off to a lab for testing, so I can confirm the purity and contents of every kit I get. That's simply how I put my own mind at ease. Alternatively, you could simply take the JANOSHIK report coming out of China as 100% genuine.
Which testing service do you prefer? For just 1 vial, Jano looks pretty costly unless you're part of a group test.
For my own use, I go with Finnrisk. The majority of the tests cost nothing, and results do require a little waiting time before they come in. Certain peptides run roughly $129 up to $200. In this group, testing plus popular opinion carries a lot of weight. As far as I'm concerned, I prefer obtaining a COA from the supplier, then having it tested independently on my side. Once that's done, I put the 2 sets of results side by side. Even so, there are no guarantees. My only aim is making sure I'm not being sold ground-up TOP RAMA.... lol..
 
Back
Top